{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@"Patcrpt", you can change the three of 1 in 1 but do not do it one day and the next day another, the threeiba lasts more than 1 day, you should wait 2 days to make the next change if you don't even gonamely what was going well for you yesterday, before yesterday or today

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2017 10:25 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you so much.

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
03/20/2017 12:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Patcrpt" The Tresiba can change a unit in a unit, not only can youMore or less seeing your controls.With the issue of eating, if you decide to choose sweets or more carbohydrates, you have to replace it with fast insulin, those peaks you have are nothing good to carry good control of diabetes.
All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/21/2017 11:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Good night to all.I tell you my case to see if you give me a hand: I carry with the three -year approximately one year and I always have a very high peak in the middle of the afternoon;It doesn't matter what as in food;No matter the exercise you do in the morning.Arrived at 6 in the afternoon I get in more than 200. Something similar happens to someone else.Thank you very much greetings

Rodris3's profile photo
Rodris3
03/22/2017 10:40 p.m.

That happens to me at night, appear from 2-3am up, to appear from 7am down and it doesn't matter what I put on it I always do that peak

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/22/2017 10:56 p.m.

It happened to me from 00: 30-01:00 in the morning.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/23/2017 1:47 p.m.

@Rodris3 The same thing happens to you, that at 6 -7 in the afternoon I get up and is already high independently of whatever.I told the endocrine last week, and he told me that "it was impossible" because the insulin was flat and did not peak.As I could teach the Dexcom graphs where that climb is clearly seen, he told me to increase three -units ... but the rest of the day I am fine and does not seem that I need more.I think I'm going to change the injection time and see if the same thing still happens to me.

piruha's profile photo
piruha
03/24/2017 11:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Have you noticed that you gain those who are using threeiba?I have been with it for three months and I follow the same rhythm and food, and I have won 2 kg that are still increasing ...

piruha's profile photo
piruha
03/27/2017 9:24 a.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

@"Piruha" if I have gained weight, I don't know if it will be for the Tresiba, but I had been with the same weight for many years.
I've been with three more than a year.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/27/2017 10:10 a.m.

I also had been weighing the same for a long time, and as the same and I do the same activity, so it occurred to me that it had to be the new insulin.Well ... What a plan!

piruha's profile photo
piruha
03/27/2017 10:13 a.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

I also had important increases from 3 in the morning (with threeiba at 23:30 before bedtime) I started up the dose but I didn't fix anything, on the contrary, I spent the whole morning having to eat every little time toNot having hypos.
In the end the solution was zero fat at dinner and since then I spend the nights great, today for example I went to bed with 103 and I got up with 98.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
03/28/2017 8:20 a.m.

piruha said:
have you noticed that you gain those you are using threeiba?I have been with it for three months and I follow the same rhythm and food, and I have won 2 kg that are still increasing ...
>
Well, it is possible.I have fattened several kilos without changing food or life habits

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
03/30/2017 10:12 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I do

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 11:03 p.m.

Hello, I've been about 2 months, with swallow, and the change is impressive, to inject 5 times a day Lantus morning 54 night 40 novorapid 24 tomorrow 20th noon and 18, to move on to an injection of Tresiba Degludec, every 24 hours, andStart with 68 units to progressively go down to 50, and having a controlled glucose, from my experience I encourage you to change, I forgot, type 2 diabetic since 94, uncontrolled and with neurological complications,

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/05/2017 9:47 a.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

regina said:
I upload it to comment how it goes.
Is the dose similar to that of Lantus?
Can you put at any time?
It combines with any fast?

Initially, the dose is less than Lantus, it is advisableGood nutrition and some exercise, you can eliminate them, I hope the comment serves you.all the best

Rasputin7
04/05/2017 9:54 a.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94

Regarding the weight, in my case, I have better food, healthier and if I have realized that I am gaining weight even eating less, since I went to Tresiba,

Rasputin7
04/05/2017 10:16 a.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94

Hello!Well, I have changed the endocrine of Lantus to Tresiba, I have bought it in the pharmacy now, people who already know how this is going
Today I have put me Lantus at 8 in the morning as always, I start tomorrow with the Tresiba at the same time? It had occurred to me that maybe I could now take it in mind that it starts acting in 42 hours, is it so?From injection when he starts acting?, he said to avoid tomorrow's increases.

MarMourenza's profile photo
MarMourenza
07/04/2017 10:19 a.m.

Hello good!Before becoming pregnant I used Tresiba (I used it from October 2016 to March 2017) in the first days I was great, I was very happy.I was injected at noon, which is what the endocrine recommended.A month or a month and a half I started seeing the changes ... I got well to the dinners, but then at night and early some darks of fear ... so much so that I had to go to bed at 200 or even more, forPower of dawn without hypoglycemia ... As I had no appointment until March, I decided to lower my basal, and in less than a month I lowered it almost 10 units, but we were still with the uncontrolles.The rapid demand was greater at midia's meals, I had very disparate peaks and drops ... Anyway ... that in March I reached the endocrine with 7.5 in the hem and automatically took it away, apart from the fact that IHe said that for pregnancy three was not administered because they had not tried it in pregnant women and their administration in pregnant women was unknown ... So nothing, to try another, this time I am with Toujeo and I have to say that I am happy.I put myself at noon 34 units and at the moment we are going well, although at first it cost me to catch units and everything else.

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
07/04/2017 1:50 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

Forgive my ignorance.
The endocrine prescribed the Tresiba, told me that it was twice as much as
My question is, if I punctured me 30 at Lantus night, if I click Tresiba how much I would have to prick.
All the best

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
08/18/2017 3:13 p.m.

The endocrine has to tell you.Then you will have to adjust.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2017 4:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.