{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

macasqui said:
One question having here I have put the three times the effects are immediately with me the quick or I will go under the whole day

You will have to spend two days very aware of your values, and get less fast at each meal as @"gala" says

If you get down a lot without control all day, you go to the hospital, do not hesitate.Hopefully it is not necessary.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/20/2017 4:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A question, does it also happen to you that where you click the insulin Tresiba you are purple?I have not changed neither of injection nor of needles, but I have noticed that I always have a brunette.I have tried to do it slowly, since the ball system is different from those I had used so far, but there is no way ...: -S

piruha's profile photo
piruha
02/08/2017 3:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

I have not noticed anything, on the contrary with the Lantus if I click on the Moraton legs many times

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2017 5:14 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello!In a couple of weeks I will also start with the Tresiba.With the Lantus I have to be very firm in the schedule, and I have often night hypos despite having lowered the lantus quite a lot, that I cannot lower it anymore because otherwise it goes up a lot for the day.I'm going to take a month and if I don't do well, I will return to the Lantus, although the truth is that I hope that I do better than the lantus

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
02/22/2017 3:57 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

To my daughter either from Moratones with Tresiba.What sometimes noticed with Lantus was pain and stinging, now nothing.
And I don't know if it will be for the Tresiba, but we have lowered the hem from 7 to 6.5 !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/22/2017 4:42 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!Today I started with the Tresiba.I have started to put the dose of three that the endocrine told me.At the moment I am in hyperglycemia correcting myThe Tresiba takes several days to get levels, if I had to have put some of Lantus ..

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/05/2017 11:34 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Good night, I have written very rarely but I follow you.
On this occasion I wanted to tell you my experience with Tresiba.Because, as some compi that I have read, I also lift myself high.Right now I get 18 at breakfast about 7am.Before it was mandatory to allege and still ... hypic depends on dinner.Now..rao is the day I get up in adequate values ​​so I don't know if it can't stand me or what ... what I feel is more freedom.Before with Lantus twice a day and stability did not exist now I am similar except files x (as you say) but I fear that my glyc is still bad (or not at all) the last of 7.5.And as I said although I normally put it at the same time the weekend I do not have to lift me an hour.Generally more happy but ... there signs my instability ... Ains ...
28a.debut 3.
Tresiba.approve.Glyc 7.5

male738's profile photo
male738
03/05/2017 11:21 p.m.

And if you increase a unit?Until you wake up well?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/06/2017 4:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The same thing happened to me too, it did that of the three often begin to climb and no longer even lift me and give me a good fast chute.
I had always heard that fats slow down the absorption of hydrates and that blood glucose rose later, but I refused to think that it was just because of that.The fact is that I tried to control the dinners more and not take just fat and the change has been brutal: Flat graphics Roda the night !!
I knew I influenced, but I couldn't imagine that it was so much, because at lunch I can eat a little what I want and I don't have those rebounds.
Try to do this and you will tell me.Damn the grace that makes me have to control not only hydrates but also fats, but the difference is so abysmal that I have no choice but to give up the evidence, Dexcom curves do not lie.

Greetings.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
03/06/2017 4:52 p.m.

@"nachemi" the fats influence a lot, without going any further on Friday I had a curro dinner and obviously there was everything, sausage, pate, sauces, meat etc ... either it would happen to me but I ate a little of everything that for thatI paid dinner, because I had to give me 11U to get out of 200 mg/dl at the time of the next day, it was as if I punctured tap water and that I got home in 180 +/-.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/06/2017 8:01 p.m.

That happens to me @"sigsauer" when as things with a lot of fat it takes about 24 hours to stabilize glucose.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/07/2017 1:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, good afternoon to all.Let's see if you can help me, I'm new here so if I put the paw forgive me.

This new insulin has prescribed my endocrine.I used 38 units in the morning and 40 at night, in total 78 units.

He has given me this new insulin and told me to start with 52 units and regulate.

I am a little scared since my figures both before meals and deposits are tall, I move in figures between 200-250.

Are you putting the same thing that you put on the lantus?Should I put 78 units?

I can't contact the endocrine now and I don't like the figures so high, I don't want to happen to me and that I give me a low.

All help will be well received.Thank you!

Juan Jose Barril Gimenez's profile photo
Juan Jose Barril Gimenez
03/07/2017 7:04 p.m.

See you.In theory with threeiba you have to prick more or less 20% less than you click on Lantus.
But remember that before making changes you have to leave at least two days, since Tresiba lasts a lot in the body.If the day after making a change you are not satisfied with your glycemia (mainly compare glycemia when you go to bed and get up) let a couple of days before touching anything again.
You will tell us.
Greetings.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
03/07/2017 9:34 p.m.

I use more three than lantus but.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/07/2017 11:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I also use more three before 16 of Lantus now 18 of Tresiba.
As for the fats it is milk haha ​​but in my case for waking up, it is not that ... the salad is my best dinner haha
I also tried one more unit but I was fair all day Wue led me to eat more ... I am a case.Even though I didn't tell you that I also have serious basedow hyperthyroidism (I think it is written) so ... it is a bit desperate ... I will try again to put one more.Thanks for reading, very much appreciates seeing that you are not the only one with a thousand struggles, doubts and several despair.

male738's profile photo
male738
03/08/2017 10:58 p.m.

I get less than Lantus and in general I am much more regulated, now also use less fast, in what I have noticed a notable change is to have changed the taking of slow insulin in the morning.Before I put it at 21:30 and now I put it at 09:30 and it is incredible as I am so flat, we will see if the thing continues like this :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/08/2017 11:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, with one more either and what I was telling you ... to eat because I justify ... Let's see what the educator tells me in the.

male738's profile photo
male738
03/12/2017 10 p.m.

Can you change the dose of the three of 1 in 1?It is that my endocrine has told me that always 2 in 2.
I've been using it for 3 days.The first day of luxury, I thought I went crazy.But the second fatal, big spikes.The third a little better.Let's see today.What happens to me is that the peaks give me because as more, thinking that it will give me a hiccup, but it is not for lack of insulin.That is what gives me courage, I don't learn.Any council to repress myself?For example, last night I had 89 before bedtime, and I took some custard and a yogurt.Of course, this morning 279. I put 10 of threeiba.De Lantus put 14.

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
03/18/2017 10:44 a.m.

@"Patcrpt", if you feel like something sweet, eat it, but with fast insulin, calculating hydrates.Dulce anxiety is removed when you see that you can eat it without problems.
And the dose of threeiba can be changed as you better go. It seems to me that it fits better one in one.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/18/2017 12:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Rociolinares what time your daughter puts on the three?

beti's profile photo
beti
03/19/2017 7:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.