{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@ranty Thank you, with this I do not want to discourage anyone to try it, that it has not done well does not mean that others do very well as your case is, if you do not try you cannot know how you are doingTo work, I came from being well with Lantus and it was my decision to try threeiba, in the end it is like everything the aspirin is doing well and others the gelocatil, there are no two the same ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/13/2016 9:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see if with Toujeo you will do better @sigsauer, you have to try to improve. You can tell us.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/13/2016 10:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

WE START WITH THREEIBA !!!Although I know that each one has some needs, I accept advice, since their endo has told us that we act the same as with the Lantus, but after telling us that he does not know the existence of Toujeo, I have serious doubts.
And we continue with a hemo of 7, thank you very much for everything, because your advice is of great help !!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/02/2016 2:34 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares The only advice that I can give you is that you have a muatan patience because although it is true that there are people who have gone well from minute 1 to others have cost them several weeks-memese to take the calm even change us because notIt worked as we thought.I have been with Toujeo for about 20 days and I have to say that at least in my case it is working much better, it seems very rare that your endo does not know Toujeo when they came out practically at the same time.Encouragement and patience that in the end the same is perfect and you do not need it .. !!And to read all this thread with which you are going to guide yourself perfectly ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/02/2016 6:20 p.m.

My personal opinion is that it is a scam of insulin, that it is flat, in my case, the little strong action has at 4 hours, with the intense exercise that segregates many adrenaline has fatal, because instead of acting andKeeping up the glucose, my last visit to the endo does not a month ago, I said the same thing I write here asked me to give 1 month of margin and remain the same.So in a few days that I have to return to change Toujeo.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/02/2016 9:44 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I have enough hypoglycemia in the morning and I asked the doctor to change the insulting and it has changed to threeiba and instead of two injections that I put on me from Lantus (xq I did not arrive all day with one) now I'm going to put myself28 units in the morning, but he told me that it doesn't matter the time really.But reading you, the change is scared and more if the hemoglobin goes up that I have in 7 and I do not want it to climb me more!#:-s

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/02/2016 10:54 p.m.

I asked for the change, because with Lantus there was no way to adjust, although the private endo to which we go advised the touejo, but like the end of the SS he does not know it, he gave us threeiba.We have been a great year with Lantus at night, until night hypos began.We decided to leave it between tomorrow and night, but the problems of the night continued, with a more hiccade unit at dawn and with a less lifted.So we decided to try, the problem is that endo has not told us anything about how to act, what I know is for you.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/03/2016 11:14 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sigsauer said:
raw oatmeal I understand what is hair ...?That is, I like milk or coffee with milk.In raw that means, you take the tablespoon and eat it dry ... ??That is that is my mistake ... :(

Sigsauer, I prefer oatmeal in flakes, in raw, add to cold drink;juices, milk or water.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/22/2016 12:24 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Rociollinares and @anasyx I started with Tresiba in May and the truth that has done very well, I spend the afternoon without setbacks and I can do sports without almost changes in glucose.Before I put the Lantus at 10:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. the next day I began to rise a barbarity, corrected with fast and then I had hypos, in short, a fuck.Now I am very happy, I hope the thing continues that way, I do notice that it keeps me much more flat but I suppose it will depend on the person.

@Sigsauer Was it wrong from the beginning or at the time of using it?I hope the thing does not change in me that I am happy for now x_x

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/22/2016 9:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I continue with nocturnal hypos (and diurnal sometimes) now that I have the freestyle at least I know, although I don't know very well how to act because it usually seems that I get a lot like at the time and something of eating and then normally I usuallyStart going down.It is as if the fast began to act after time and something.Very rare everything.

And for the nocturnal hypos I continue to lower the tojuedo.Of 28 I am already in 25 and counting ...

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/23/2016 2:22 a.m.

@nigiri, don't worry if you have done well from the beginning, you will not stop suddenly and I'm glad it works well.It went badly from day one and I was uncontrolled the 5 months that I used it, it is also true, that since I did not work as I expected I went through all the schedules of the day, I put it at night, before dinner, beforeTo sleep, in the afternoon, in food and breakfast, which will not be very positive to stabilize in the body, I had to have started with a schedule that went well and had endured it, I would have worked better.But well, the same thing was simply not my insulin, I am much better with Toujeo almost since the 2nd day.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/23/2016 8:40 a.m.

@anasyx look at the thyroid, the other day we already talked, it happened to me the same
@sigsauer How good that Toujeo works to you

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/23/2016 10:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, I have already used it and the truth is very good, I did notice the change in front of the Lantus.
What I like the most is the applicator, at first it was weird, but now I find it super comfortable and I lowered my dose of 26 lantus to 22 with threeiba.I would not return to the Lantus the truth.Now to ask for it at least in Alicante it is a bit roll because they make us send the recipes to "compose them" or something, but the pharmacy does not bring them to me.

isiena's profile photo
isiena
11/24/2016 8:59 p.m.

Tresiba is available, but with an inspection visa, because in its authorized indications the coletilla appears:
Financed indications: restricted financing to patients with type 1 diabetes and type 2, treated with insulin and prolonged insulin analogues that need two daily basal injections and that are characterized by relatively high risk of suffering hypoglycemia.
The 5 feather box is worth PVP 110.06, the 5 feathers of Lantus are worth 57.71, it seems to me that it will not be generalized so fast.
By the way, the "problem" that Degludec or Tresiba is prescribed, does not exist.First, there is only that insulin swallow.Second, insulin is not substitutable in the pharmacy, and third, inspectors are usually pharmacist who know they are functional synonyms.If the auxiliary puts you, asks for the holder and a fixed matter.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/12/2016 11:08 a.m.

I think that the Tresiva problem is that it is too flat and we are not doing well in the morning. It seems that I have less insulin sensitivity than in the afternoon, then it is quite difficult to adjust it because if it goes up it causes me hypos in the afternoonand if the low hippers.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
12/29/2016 7:32 a.m.

Insulin Tresiba, once prescribed by the doctor has to be authorized by medical inspection .... I have been using it for about ten months and the truth is that it is better than with the mantis injected less units.

Jose Antonio Vasco Iglesias's profile photo
Jose Antonio Vasco Iglesias
01/09/2017 4:08 p.m.

camalom said:
The new ultralarga tresiba insulin is now available in Spain ... finally !!!

Insulin Degludec (Tresiba) has meant a milestone in the treatment of diabetes: it has more than guaranteed the duration of 24 hours, its profile is really flat and its variability is 4 times less than that of glargine.

Past 3 or 4 days, which takes to achieve a stable situation, also allows great flexibility in its administration.The patient can choose the most comfortable time to prick.

Although it should not encourage the patient to be injected anarchically, there are studies that support that separating up to 40 hours two punctures from threeiba the control is not deteriorated (during the study period, they administered three as follows: 40 hours after the dosePrevious, the next 8 hours later, the next 40, then at 8 am, ..).

This flexibility can be very important in many people with irregular lifestyles.

Ps I have been wearing it for almost a year because now this greetings

Daniel1996's profile photo
Daniel1996
01/15/2017 10:11 a.m.

Hello good morning.
Let's see if someone happens to him the same, I am with 42 undouged at night and Lyxumia in the perfect morning, stop smoking on day 1 and from January 7 impossible every time I put on lyxumia, I'm going to 42even 2 hours after eating, I don't put it until I go to endo,

Rodrigo's profile photo
Rodrigo
01/16/2017 12:23 p.m.

One question having here I have put the three -time confusion twice the effects are immediate with me the quick or I will go under the whole day

Macasqui's profile photo
Macasqui
01/20/2017 2:03 p.m.

The Tresiba is slow, I notice the effects at 6h, you will be low all day and tomorrow, you will have to do more controls and with the quick I would throw, down, take off a couple of units and to monitor, eye what what"I" would do

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/20/2017 2:25 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.