{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

*I used

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/21/2016 12:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Consult with the educator or call on the phone .O talk to the family doctor, you will not be like this without sleep.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2016 1:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I started about two months ago with the Tresiba and I do super good.I do not make so many hypos at night and for the day I am not so bad either.What I have doubts is its exact duration.It is more today I don't know if I have put it but I don't want to wear anything because if I put it I am afraid that I get a descent.I usually put 42 units x night.Do you think something will happen if I haven't put it on?I think that tomorrow breakfast I will do the test and if I am very high I will wear any doses.

ubeda's profile photo
ubeda
08/21/2016 3:32 a.m.

@Leticia21, the same thing happens to me.I think it is the effect of dawn.The only thing I can advise you is that you go to bed calmly and even in the morning do not look at glycemia.If you can consult the doctor better.With Lantus it also happened to you?

@ubeda, they say nothing happens not to get a dose.And between one dose and another they must pass at least 8h.You will tell us how you have risen.Are you guy1?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/21/2016 9:21 a.m.

Hello, I put it on 2 months ago and I am going to fable.Glycosylated hemoglobin lowered me from 6.5 to 6.1

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
08/21/2016 7:19 p.m.

@Anaisabel Anyone of that I have also heard ... but what do you do?Dawn Always High?It overwhelms me ...

Leticia21
08/21/2016 11:19 p.m.

Consult the doctor, @Leticia21.I have had seasons in which I have overwhelmed myself.I have done everything, but I do not solve it.

Anaisabel
08/22/2016 2:52 p.m.

@Leticia21 In my opinion I think you are lacking ... clearly does not reach you ... Cover 24h perfectly but applying the necessary dose.Hypos during the day are because the need for fast low compared to Lantus.I have been with three months with three months, and the truth is that it is luxurious ... it is not perfectly perfect ... but predictable ...

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/22/2016 3:48 p.m.

@Anaisabel because I woke up a little high did not reach 200, but it is normal that sometimes I get up like that.The next day I put it without problem.Thank you.
And if I'm type 1 for 11 years

ubeda's profile photo
ubeda
08/22/2016 9:24 p.m.

@Anaisabel with the Lantus had more nocturnal hypos.
The truth is that I do not know what to do with this situation because every night the same with the Tresiba and either to put it at 23h, 17h, 14h or 10h, as I have changed during these 3 months, which always for 4/5early morning

Leticia21
08/25/2016 8:06 a.m.

@Leticia21 I am not the most expert in this but if you are in values ​​of 50 mg/dl as seen in the graph that between 00:00 and 03:00 (3 hours) you are on hiccup and then the effect occursbounce, I don't know if it happens every day but for me it is quite clear.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/25/2016 9:48 a.m.

In Hipay according to sensor ... in 80/90 blood.
I have gone to the hospital today to talk to the endocrine and it has happened to the toujeo ... but that it was not bad ... I do not know what it is for them to be wrong ... if dawns every day in 200, it cost me to take offLa Tresiba ... says that he had no good experiences with the toujeo

Leticia21
08/25/2016 12:53 p.m.

@Leticia21, you are already telling us how you go with Toujeo.Keep in mind that more units are needed than Lantus.20% more, for what I have read. See one by one unit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2016 2:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I don't have hypos at night.About 12 at night I am fine, over 100. It remains until 3-4h and then little by little it goes up and I lift with 200 or so.It does not always happen.
Leticia always happens to you that downturn at 10pm?I don't know if it will be for dinner but you shouldn't bed if you're going down.

Anaisabel
08/25/2016 2:03 p.m.

@Anaisabel The sensor almost always gives me margin of 30 less than in blood ... m cheged and it was that ... 80/90 and then up ... every night the same.What time do you put it on?
He told me to start with 18 from Toujeo at 11 p.m.

Leticia21
08/25/2016 4:19 p.m.

Look at Toujeo's thread.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2016 4:24 p.m.

To my daughter if we have noticed the difference with respect to the Lantus, if you raise with normal values

Josénriq's profile photo
Josénriq
09/03/2016 6:53 p.m.

The same thing happened to me and in my case a unit was solved, I think I found the right dose I carry +/- 1 month that works very well I need 32u and it cannot be even 31 or 33 they have to be 32u exactly.
Greetings.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
09/15/2016 11:09 p.m.

Exact @ref666 ... Once you find the dose is to throw miles ... and you are right in what you say ... with one more unit you are long and with a less short ... never in 19 years of evolution I havemanaged to be so good and so stable that with threeiba ...

ranty's profile photo
ranty
10/06/2016 6:01 p.m.

ranty said:
exact @ref666 ... Once you find the dose is to throw miles ... and you are right in what you say ... with one more unit you are long and withA less short ... never in 19 years of evolution I have managed to be so good and so stable that with threeiba ...

I'm glad you do well, curious but I've been 197 to have been 197!

ref666's profile photo
ref666
10/06/2016 6:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.