{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@Leticia21 That's why I have commented more than once about 24 hours.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/18/2016 8:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Toujeo will be better..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2016 12:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If it lasts 24h.It is the only good thing I have achieved with change.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/18/2016 12:37 p.m.

@Eregina I believe that more than a brand, threeiba or toujeumI am thinking that as I was relatively well the same, I have to try Toujeo that I think it will have the same active substance ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/18/2016 1:47 p.m.

Yes,@sigsauer, I think the same.
My daughter has not changed yet and continues with Lantus, who is doing pretty good, but will change to Toujeo, because I think she will be better. For what I am reading here, she seems more predictable.
It can be due to its composition and because the absorption of the Tresiba is more erratic in some people,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2016 2:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

hello,
My daughter is currently with two daily doses of Levemir.Yesterday we went to the endocrine and told us that on the next visit the school has started (now in the summer, my daughter is a bit uncontrolled) we would talk about changing the letharle to a new insulin.
I suppose that it refers to the Tresiba and/or the Toujeo, so I have visited this thread.

But I see that all those who have changed to the new insulinas come from the Lantus.

Is there no one who has changed a trinket to three and/or toujeo?

Ah.Another thing ... My daughter is a bit reluctant to change since 18+18 units of Levemir is click, and it is a little scared to prick 36 units in one time .......

thank you

josebas's profile photo
josebas
08/18/2016 6:54 p.m.

With toujeo, even if more units have to be prick, the volume of insulin will be half, because it is twice as concentral than Levemir or Lantus.
The only thing to be careful not to make a mistake with the fast, you have to have a security trick for that.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2016 7:16 p.m.

Thanks Regina, but I am still clear about the theme of the uniades,

If now my daughter is with 18+18 of Levemir (total 36 units a day), if I go to Tresiba, will you have to put 36 units of threeiba ???

Thanks again

josebas's profile photo
josebas
08/19/2016 8:07 p.m.

It may be, but they don't have to be exact.It must be adjusted from an approximate initial dose.
You can choose between Tresiba or Toujeo.Find out of both.
The initial dose is put in you, but for what I have read it seems that three more units are put and toujeo more, although the volume of toujeo will be less because it is twice as much concentrate.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/19/2016 10:52 p.m.

I do not have an endocrine until November and I do not know what to do ... Well, ceno salad with some roasted bread at night ... and it does not make me peak ... my blood glucose is maintained but I arrive at the postpsndrial with 80/90 andI am afraid to shorten so fair for asymptomatic hypos so I take half a glass of milk if I am between 70/80 and at 3 o'clock in the morning but at 4/5 I do not know what devils it happens that it is already beginning to rise to 160And I have already reached breakfast with 200. I have been able to sleep at night or sleep every 2h to look at me.How can I get to breakfast?Correct every morning quickly?

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/20/2016 9:56 a.m.

It seems that you lack basal. You can increase the slow unit and continue with the right.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2016 10:18 a.m.

@Leticia21 What I said and I think about the 42 hours of the three -yearThe food that is when I put it on it, I get well because the rapid insulin of breakfast lengthens 4-5 hours but as soon as the fast food passes, beef.
I still think that the duration of Tresiba will be 42 hours but 22 hours residual, they exist in the body but they do nothing ... to see if next week the educator for band !!

Although Murphy's law that says, now that I am putting the three -year..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/20/2016 1:39 p.m.

@sigsauer I put it at 10 in the morning and it is at dawn when it starts to get meaningless, but at first I put it on at 11pm and the same thing happened to me ... I told the endocrine as if as ifI just put it on my early morning ... He said changing it if you want in the morning ... but that I wouldn't influence anything, I explain the
@Regina If I upload the three then the rest of the day I am with hyposss

Leticia21
08/20/2016 2:37 p.m.

I wear 15 units but first I put 17,16 ... and the same ... Amazas all days high if it is not awake at 6/7 and I put insulina

Leticia21
08/20/2016 2:41 p.m.

Well, we already have another file x for fourth millennium .. !!However, it is the opposite, normally at that time I usually download.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/20/2016 4:40 p.m.

If you get more, the morning hyper is fixed?It is almost better to tend to some hiccup for the day and snack something to my daughter, with Lantus that happens.
It seems that finding a flat insulin is like looking for the philosopher's stone ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2016 4:41 p.m.

I still say the same thing ... While a non -diabetic has automatic irrigation, the diabetics continue with the hose the new insulins are only the head that makes the jet blur but nothing more.External insulins will never regulate glycemia as the organism itself regulates.Diabetes itself is indomitable and on top of adding thousands of circumstances beyond it but that influence the inexplicable things ... I do not say how far I am to be evil

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/20/2016 5:21 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I shed 15, 16 and 17 and the climb in the morning is not fixed ... it is not to do.

Leticia21
08/20/2016 9:56 p.m.

Comit the doctor, you also have the toujeo
What insulin did you have before?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/20/2016 10:30 p.m.

I have an appointment in November ... :( before Usava Lantus

Leticia21
08/21/2016 12:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.