{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@ref666 Each case is a world, if you cover 42 hours perfect, I understand that many factors, sport, meals, activity, years with diabetes and therefore honeymoon in which surely the effect is much greater etc.etcIn my case I checked it when I put it to the night that after dinner the blood glucose rose to me as the foam so I understood that I did not reach 24 hours (making the old man calculation).I also tell you that the other day the pharmaceutical one asked me how about three when I went to buy it and told me that many clients who were using Tresiba have returned to Lantus so I say that at least in "my case" it does not cover me well24 hours and I repeat "my case" so that there is no doubt ... and I am not the only one who has put it here ..

@Luvi I read you and it is exactly what is happening to me, I do not know exactly that dose to put on, I am between 17 and 14, there are days that many seem to me many and others in which it seems that I wear hydrogen peroxide ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/08/2016 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sigsauer is more ... as I put it before eating with the rapid story the subsequent climb of the threeiba as if it were a ration to put more with the quick hahaha.This is like the Euromillion for more numbers you try never right.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/08/2016 2:13 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Here everything is worth ... This is becoming a market

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/14/2016 12:19 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Tresiba dose 24 u.Time: 6: 00 in the morning (work question is not like I like to get up early)
Novorapid on demand 1U per ration HC
The point is that I have been with three months with three months and it has me clueless, there are days that the dose is doing well and other days I am doing badly without making great changes in my routine (something that already happened to me with other insulins but not as much as withTresiba)
between 13 am and 14 h.He has a tendency to lower glycemia and between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
I started with a higher dose 30 U.My levels improved but I was hard for a long time almost almost appreciated the symptoms, I adjusted the dose until currently 24 u but I continue with doubts ... there are days that I am wonderful and others however fear and apparently without varying routines ...
My mood is clueless ... I will look at a state of encouragement in Spotify according to mine

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/14/2016 4:24 p.m.

tresiba 24u. hora 6:00 AM
novorapid a demanda 1 u. x racion HC

A question .. The Tresiba makes you gain weight?or is it an imagination of mine and my swinging?

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/14/2016 4:39 p.m.

anaisabel said:
a question for those who carry a continuous meter and are with threeiba, is it flat?

Hello, I suppose that in order to decipher whether it is flat or not, it is to check at night after dinner (2 hours) if the stable blood glucose is maintained ... in my case it can be said that if ... the problem I have isthat then with the same dose of three of one day to another and without changing my routine I get high glycemia without ton or they are ... I have something clueless the threeiba

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/14/2016 5:07 p.m.

anaisabel said:
today I have gone to the endocrine and as my hemo already knew is 7.7 an eme.At least he is not one of those who looks at you as if you are eating all day Donuts: -ss, but neither has a solution for my climbs of the night.I will keep trying to solve it, but I don't know what to do.I have been putting the three -year at 2pm for a few days at 2:00 p.m.
How are you with the Tresiba?

I am clueless, the truth and look that I have been doing for years of guinea pigs trying insulins ... Uffff tired I am the truth

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/14/2016 5:14 p.m.

Do not dare to try the toujeo? It seems that it gives mejjores results, once adjusted.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/14/2016 8:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@bernat do not worry that we are a few that the Tresiba has clueless to us and that I have been with her since May but I do not know what to stick to and continue saying that "I do not cover me 24 hours and advertise 42 hours ofduration.I have it proven to put it at the time I put it on, at night after dinner it was fine and at 3rd time I started up and climbing as if I did not have basal in the body, now I put it in the food and it is exactlyThe same, 2 hours later I am fine and at 3rd time it begins to rise and climb so the only explanation that I see is that when 24 hours pass it insulin remains nothing.When I am going to do sports in the afternoon, I don't care but when I'm not going to do anything, it is quite frustrating ... as I already put here and the pharmaceutical said, he already has a few clients who have returned to Lantus ..

@Regina I am going to give you margin until October that I have consultation although it gives me that Toujeo is very similar for what I have read here, I fuck me because I was fine with Lantus but as the new insulins like the solution and the panacea are sold becauseYou have to try them for noses ... I have also thought about raising the dose but I don't think it's the problem because casually at night it seems that if you act and go down ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/14/2016 10:16 p.m.

Sigsauer Hello .. have you tried to get the dose.Or maybe the food they eat are slow spaguetis type absorption and glymia uploads later 3 or 4 hours after eating? ... or does it simply do not go how this insulin should

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/15/2016 10:12 p.m.

@bernat I do not upload the dose because at night my glycemia tend to go down, not much but I lower me that if I upload dose the downturn can be greater, I think that I am going well.In the food it does not matter as coma macarrones, rice or lettuce with tomato, at 14:30 +/- I put the threeiba, at 5 pm I can be in 120 and at 7 pm it has risen to 180, the conclusion to theThat I arrive is that if it lasts 24 hours, those last do nothing and the first hours when you put it on either, that is, you may have three in the body but the effect is residual or void ... by the way, when II put the same thing at dinner and I do not usually have spaguettis or rice ...:-?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/15/2016 11:10 p.m.

Well, I don't know what to tell you the truth to me also has something confused

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/15/2016 11:18 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@bernat do not worry that we are a few that the threeba has clueless and that that I have been with her since May but I do not know what to stop and keep saying that "aI "do not cover me 24 hours and advertise 42 hours.I have it proven to put it at the time I put it on, at night after dinner it was fine and at 3rd time I started up and climbing as if I did not have basal in the body, now I put it in the food and it is exactlyThe same, 2 hours later I am fine and at 3rd time it begins to rise and climb so the only explanation that I see is that when 24 hours pass it insulin remains nothing.When in the afternoon I am going to do sports I do not care but when I am not going to do anything it is quite frustrating ... as I already put here and the pharmaceutical said, he already has a few clients who have returned to Lantus.Blockquote>

Well, I don't care if I get up when I am doing sports, it is another disadvantages of this insulin I do not like to go to 190 and return to 475. Now that I am in the afternoon, going tomorrow to do sports leads to come toCurre with the rapid setting to correct and without eating, then that yes, I am coming to dinner, but I still have to put faster than rations because then it tends to climb.Now I am with 20 when in turn at night or tomorrow I was in 18. But as here one day it is not equal to another because that one good two, so increase and improve.It is an insulin for what I have experienced since May that it is only worth not to have fixed schedules for meals, that their action after the main meals cancels the mid -morning intake and snack (in some cases others give them low) and I agreein which sometimes it seems to fall short and another overlapping.I am also going to give room until October that I have an appointment and if not or try toujeo or I return to NPH although it is more enslaved in schedules and are more punctures .... total.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/16/2016 3:18 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Luvi I see that we are going through the same one with their schedules and sports, I understand you perfectly that you do not want to go up mostly if you do mainly anaerobic, I start doing some aerobic and when I see that I start going down I do somethingAnaerobic but still doing 4 sad chest exercises and 2 triceps in the end I see that with that it is more than enough so that I not only do not get off but that I get up again before dinner. A day I can play 2 intense hours ofPadel and nothing lows me and the following week on the 1st set, it is bitten so I do not know what to stick to, I only need to check how it reacts when it starts in September to imparting the classes of Hapkido to the kids, fear gives me, it will go up, will it go down .. ??

In the October appointment hemoglobin will mark whether I continue with threeiba or not but seeing the average of the glycemias it will give me and that I will change well to Toujeo or I will return to Lantus not before asking him to make a statistic of his patients with threeibaTo see if I am the only weird bug who is not doing well although knowing what the pharmaceutical one told me I know that I am not the only one ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/16/2016 9:16 p.m.

I wear it at 2pm and in the afternoon I am great.I usually eat at one thirty and halfway without fast.But merdo does not give me a low.I get well to dinner.
My problem is still in the morning three days I lift well and five evil.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/16/2016 9:41 p.m.

@Anaisabel That is precisely the problem, you have said it, 3 days well and 5 bad, the accounts do not come out: -w

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/16/2016 11:41 p.m.

I have to do mid -morning and also snack but hypoglycemia: ((((

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/17/2016 12:25 a.m.

@Leticia21 and you get up well in the morning .. ??I say it because you still have too much three if you have to netsyunar and snack.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/17/2016 8:27 a.m.

leticia21 said:
I have to do mid -morning and also snack but hypoglycemia: ((
>
Hello Leticia, what time do you put on the threeiva?

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/17/2016 11 p.m.

@sigsauer I started with 24 of threeiba and I am already going for 15 ... the fact of having to snack is because I work in the afternoon and I am in constant activity ... but to have to have a second breakfast I do notWhat breakfast and at 2h I arrive well ... but if I don't take anything I arrive at lunch with hiccups.Already in these days I have dropped from 17 to 15 the units ... but I arrived high at breakfast ... last night before bed I had 87 and drink half a glass of milk, at 4 in the morning 150 and now 232 and the previous nightAlso about 4-5 in the morning 150 and Ameneci with 275 ... I don't understand anything
@bernat because I was putting the threeiba at 14.30 and 2 days ago I changed it in the morning to 10, to see if I avoided the hypos in the afternoon ... but fatal because it stops that at dawn it does not cover me or does notwhat's happening.

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
08/18/2016 7:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.