{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

You may need a little more slow and you can put it at the time you want

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/12/2016 11:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I swear ... after 1 month I don't catch the calm to threeiba ....

With Lantus it is true that I tended to nocturnal hypos (I put the lantus at 00:00) but more or less wise to take it, although with the hypos it is never easy at all, but with threeiba ... is that it doesn't matter, I go to bedIn 160, and I got up on 250 ... and if I go to bed in 180 ... I wake up in 250 or almost 300 .... it seems as if I had no effect at all ...

During the day well ... more or less, but the night, do more abrupt sports or not ... always high.

Now I am putting the same three that I put in Lantus, 40 units, but I am abusing the nice night at night ... I am now for 11 units when before with 8-9 I was left over.

Change the Tresiba time?I do not see meaning, since when I should have a more visble effect it is the first hours, if I put it in the morning ... at night it is not doing anything ... at noon for my workIt is almost not possible :(

Any idea?I have thought about telling the endo to change me to Toujeo ... but ... will it really come to me better?According to Endo Tresiba, it is much better ... I also hurt Mushicimos that the Lantus and the Toujeo are afraid of what it hurts if the case will come: S

Porquepuedo's profile photo
Porquepuedo
06/20/2016 3 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am very recently using it, we are just in the stage of evaluation of the appropriate dose.We started in 6 and I go in 16 and climbing ... I have not noticed any problem except that I do not reach 130, I am almost 150 almost always and the best data was 145. Next week I will take the controls to see with the DRAThat dose I will continue, I suppose it will take me to 20. Here in the Canary Islands, Tenerife the problem is not the three -year, but the reactive strips, to authorize one per day you have to have the abal of the Pope or more or less .... do not leaveof being curious that you cannot control daily

DonLenguita's profile photo
DonLenguita
06/20/2016 8:36 a.m.

because I can said:

I created a thread telling that the fact of changing insulin and how well the endocrine sold me affected me because it was a complete disaster.

I threw myself a month and a half in which I did not find the key (I even took pictures of my free freestyle controls to show it), but that, after a month and a half of absolute uncontrol I am now much more controlled, better than withLantus, it is not that it was the divine change, but quite positive.I do not know if it will have been that my body has become accustomed to Tresiba, that I found the perfect key or a combination of both, but the fact is that it took that time and now I am better.

Wait a little more and keep trying.Much encouragement.

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
06/20/2016 10:47 a.m.

@Porquepuedo I started seeing the results at 2 months or so to start with threeiba, here are people who have gone well from the first day of which I am glad but it is normal for insulin to be done to your body andYour body is done to the new insulin, I know it is easy to say and desperate when you see bad results but give it time and you will see how you give the key especially if you had a long time with Lantus.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/20/2016 8:01 p.m.

@sigsauer good .... If you think that ... I will try to have more patience with threeiba, because on the 24th I have endo, and I planned to tell him that I returned to Lantus or something ... because those night climbs are almost psychologically notThey let me sleep peacefully ...

Porquepuedo's profile photo
Porquepuedo
06/22/2016 4:27 a.m.

I have been with Tresiba for two months.The balance: much better than with Lantus.I started by putting the same units as Lantus, in the same place and at the same time.At this time I have had to download 3 units, but the profiles that it gives me, seen in the freestyle, are very good.Goodbye to the nocturnal hypos and especially with Lantus was forced to eat something in the middle of the afternoon.

Inconvenient?That today you need to be the recipe, hope that this will be solved soon, because in my case I depend on the email and I fear that the recipe explodes me.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/30/2016 6:54 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I have been with this insulin for 2 days and I do well, better than the Lantus.

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 10:41 p.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

@Anaisabel, the same thing happens to you, the day more or less good, but at night, from 1:30 he shoots and I can already correct the times that I want that not to go down and then from6:30 I get dive, now I am putting it at noon but I have already tried at night, in the morning and mid -afternoon and I don't care that the same gives me.
With the Lantus, which I have used for trotted to myI climbed the units what I got were hypos for the day, that's why I changed to Tresiba but I continue with the same problem.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/02/2016 4:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

They were paid in mid-afternoon (26 u., But from the food I went up and climbed, then I got up at 140-170, chose to follow @regina's recommendation and put it at noon together with the humalog of food andI was getting to the opposite, but gradually reducing, I have gone from 26 to 18 u.Regina.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/02/2016 5:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Gala, we will continue trying to solve it we have no choice.It gives me a lot of anger because for the day I am great.My hem is high and should lower it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/03/2016 1:34 p.m.

I started super good with the Tresiba, I started with 19 units and I had to download it to 14 but I have been very well for several weeks but I always lift myself up, above 200, one day I got 125 but in 200 it does not take it offNobody, I have started up to see what happens but I am seeing that some have changed it time.I put it at 9:00 p.m., the change is done from one day to another?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/04/2016 9:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri I started by putting it at night and now I put it in the food, I went down 3 hours in 3 hours, one day at 10pm, then at 7 pm +/- and on the last day I started at the food ..But well, there have been people who have changed it suddenly and nothing happened

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/04/2016 10:44 a.m.

@sigsauer and in your case why did you change it?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/04/2016 11:14 a.m.

@nigiri because as it has already been commented here, I gave me the feeling that I did not cover me 24 hours and that in theory lasts up to 42 hours, I believe that pure marketing to remove customers from Lantus.Well, that putting it at night, after dinner I had good glycemias but at 3 hours it began to climb and climb without control and the only explanation I found was that insulin lasted me in my body between 20-22 hours.At 6 pm I was doing well but I have passed it to food.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/04/2016 12:08 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "siga"Marketing to remove customers from Lantus.Well, that putting it at night, after dinner I had good glycemias but at 3 hours it began to climb and climb without control and the only explanation I found was that insulin lasted me in my body between 20-22 hours.At 6 pm I was doing well but I have passed it to food.

It perfectly covers the 42 hours they say, I have proven it by forgetting a dose and remember the next day, just 42h (from the previous dose and it is already a coincidence), without altering glucose as if I had put it at the time.Now you have to say that it is also costing me to adjust it, it varies in a question of 1 or 2 weeks the sensitivity to insulin which already happened to me with the lantus but also the issue of change to another insulin is added that there are always problems.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
08/08/2016 2:36 a.m.

I started with 19 units, I had to go down to 14 and now I had to gradually rise until 19

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2016 10:33 a.m.

The truth is that in that aspect as @nigiri is commenting, it is unstable.The amount of one day does not seem to be worth the next if something varies.The duration well in principle, although now I am a little crazy since it always govern the meals for the same time to be able to lengthen or even make the food (case of half morning and snacks in principle) has me mentally misplaced me.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/08/2016 10:38 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

The truth is that I am delighted, I have reduced hypoglycemia and I arrive perfectly in the afternoon something that with the Lantus did not happen to me, the thing is that for a few weeks I wake up high but good for what I have read here there are people who have taken people who have takenBetween two and three months to find the right dose and I have been with her since May, so I think everything is going well!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2016 10:41 a.m.

I also have been putting it (17.30) to measure it before the year and high and clear it was also to get high to dinner despite correcting me.That correcting with 170-180 did not risk much in case with the exercise it fell into chopsometimes I try 17 other 19 I hope it stabilizes at once

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/08/2016 10:56 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.