{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@sigsauer, the fatal night, I got up as always, high.Two hours after dinner, about 12h, 80 m ate two cookies and I went to sleep.At four in the morning I looked at the glycemia and I had 264 m put three quickly and at 8h a beautiful 250. In the morning everything within normality I have reached the food at 78. Let's see today ...
@Sugard, in Toujeo's thread, someone can help you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/24/2016 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel give him time, I think the good time is the time of eating, I will try when a new sensor begins; with threeiba at night I still don't take the point, there are days that I leave in 180 and I get up in 160 and others and othersI go in 180 and get up in 80 regardless of the sport or work done.;What I have noticed in the free is that 2 hours after dinner I am in 130mg and I see that the glucose continues to rise for a longer time and I think it is because the Tresiba also does not cover you 24 hours well or that my units areVery fair ... in fine.To try and try !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/24/2016 1:38 p.m.

Yes, thanks Anisabel.I have written there.
I haven't come to the forum for a long time and was a little lost
Thank you!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
05/24/2016 1:43 p.m.

Today I have gone to the endocrine and as my hemo already knew is 7.7 an eme.At least he is not one of those who looks at you as if you are eating all day Donuts: -ss, but neither has a solution for my climbs of the night.I will keep trying to solve it, but I don't know what to do.I have been putting the three -year at 2pm for a few days at 2:00 p.m.
How are you with the Tresiba?

Anaisabel
06/02/2016 5:45 p.m.

@Anaisabel seems that the nights, so I read here some people go up by the effect of dawn, others are lowered and they get up high because of the rebound effect of a hiccup, it will not be your case true ..?I know that now you do not use free so you have to get some blood glucose at dawn to see how you are even a great fucking ..

I put the threeiba at 23:30 and with free I see that most of the nights at 4:30-5: 30 in the morning I start to go down without hurry but without pause .. encouragement !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/02/2016 6:01 p.m.

@sigsauer, by donor it is not.When I had the free I saw it and now I have lifted someday at 4 and not.There are days that I lift well doing the same during the day.Today I got up at 94 and M I laughed with 158, but this happens not with the frequency that I would like.Maybe it is the alba effect, but how do I know that is why?For the day I am rather low, so I get the Tresiba.Thanks for the spirits :)

Anaisabel
06/02/2016 10:09 p.m.

A question to those who use threeiba ...

Has cholesterol uploaded to you?It seems silly, but I did a blood test and I have always had it controlled, I've been using this insulin for 4 months and in this analysis it seems that instead of blood I have butter ... I simply want to rule out that it is for the Tresiba,Because my lifestyle has been equal except insulin change.

Hemoglobin at 5.8 :)

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
06/03/2016 11:08 a.m.

Cholesterol has not uploaded to me I don't remember figures, but it's fine.What a wonderful hemo .... I dream of a six, but there is no form: -s
Congratulations @rpk7

Anaisabel
06/03/2016 2:10 p.m.

Well, I don't know but I don't think cholesterol rises through the Tresiba, there are multiple factors that can upload cholesterol but insulin ..?We only lacked that !!!That the pharmaceuticals put cholesterol in the insulin and then sell you pills against cholesterol ... I have been with Tresiba for 2 months, I notice that I have more nightmares but I do not blame the insulin unless they have also put some hallucinogen ... :D

@Anaisabel I have had times of we have 5.8 but as my endocrine told me, "you are in the wire and any day you can fall ..." If we have are without hypos every 2 days they are perfect but if the price isA hipay day and the next one I also stay with my 6.7 ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/03/2016 3:41 p.m.

Hello,

I carry with threeiba 20 days, on 10 day I see me the endo again ... I come from Lantus and the truth, with Lantus I had nighttime (I applied it to me at night), with threeiba in principle no hypos, but theProblem is that now the hyper is the ones that have appeared in the morning and almost all day, the lantus stabilized me better the day, and the truth ... better ... although the threeiba does not hurt at all when injecting and the lantusenough (by eos of the pH that we already know ..).

Endo sold it to me as the best than the lantus and painless, but it does not convince me ... and I am sad because I prefer it since it does not hurt, but I do not know what to modify ... go on to put 40 lantus to 34 threeiba,Now I go for 38 Tresiba but I still have hyperglycemia in the morning ... and during the day sometimes (helped me quickly to avoid this) ... I don't know if there is another slow better than threeiba or that I solve mesomething...

Porquepuedo's profile photo
Porquepuedo
06/09/2016 4:55 p.m.

Do you put it at night ..?You can always try to change it in an hour, here are many people who work very well in food.I have been with three months with three months and now I am starting to catch the point so the only thing I can tell you is that you give it a margin or move on to the toujeo that is the improved lantus.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/09/2016 5:31 p.m.

@Porquepuedo, keep up the dose, you have room.
If it is not fixed, try measurement.
But, if you have hypers, you need slower.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2016 12:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Passing it at noon comes badly for work the truth ... but if I lacked threei.ba I would arrive at dinner with high sugar and I arrived perfect .... the problem is at 4 or 5 hours of putting it on... That's why I think it is not insufficient threei.ba ..... with lan.tus I had some threads after 4 or 5 hours of putting it ... but this is as if my body will not notice it ... I put me40 of lan.tus .... now three.ba I already put myself 38 but I do not finish controlling with these hyper ...

Porquepuedo's profile photo
Porquepuedo
06/10/2016 2:52 a.m.

One question: I have recently changed this insulin by decision of my endocrine, I was issued a recipe, so that in my health center they would ask me to include me insulin to buy the pharmacy, in the pharmacy, in the Pharmacy, in the Pharmacy, in theHealth Center told me that they had to take the recipe to visa inspection along with the medical report.It turns out that my endo's consultation reports are based on the years with diabetes, control of it, Kcal and the doses of the insulin pattern.Well, the inspector denies me the visa of the recipe because apparently the doctor's report is not complete or adequate to validate the visa.Has any something similar happened to you?

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/10/2016 2:58 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

The first recipe was made by the endocrine with a small report and in inspection I had no problems.I told the header and included it in the electronic recipe.@Uvi, the endocrine is the one who has to guide start dose with new insulin and thus be able to justify in inspection.Do well the calculation of how many units you need and I advise you to say more so as not to fall short.I had to return to inspection because I insulin did not arrive.

Anaisabel
06/10/2016 4:12 p.m.

I have contacted the endo and the only thing he has done is to include in the report that gave me the day of the consultation a clinical trial with 2 points.In the first the years of evolution and in the second repetitive hypoglycemia.I hope it serves, because the rest is equal to the one that presents it and they have denied it, in addition to the end of 1 week we will see but expire me.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/10/2016 10:36 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Luvi, for the toujeo you don't need a visa, and can go better than the threeiba

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/11/2016 12:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

That insulin in the La Paz hospital that is where I have the endocrine or mentioned it to me, perhaps because of my schedules and work, I do not know.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/11/2016 12:25 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Luvi, and can't you put it at meal time?At five o'clock you start all afternoon and you always have to be more pending.You can also try the night for me is the most comfortable, but not everyone is doing well for two weeks or so putting it at 2pm and I have not yet accustomed the schedule.The good thing is that M works and my blood glucose in the morning are fine.

Anaisabel
06/12/2016 8:14 p.m.

@Anaisabel Well, I told me, I would give me more freedom, because I tell me where, the only thing is that I "savings" 2 punctures since before with NPH I click me breakfast-food-cena along with Humalog and now it goes in a singledose.But I'm still thinking that it is insulin, it is going wrong.He reached the food over 130, when it comes to putting on threeiba but I have become a lotClicking 6 times, now with 4 even more because I puncture in the middle of the afternoon and then you can make a normal life.I am very fed up with all this shit.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/12/2016 9:18 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.