{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

It is not very funny to eat at the middle of tomorrow since if I work as afternoons like one and but also work if I can eat soon.I have to change something ... thanks, @sigsauer.We are informing ourselves since these things I only comment here and my head is tol day rulaning;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/18/2016 1:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@nigiri, I will have read your comment, but it has happened to answer.I have rarely punctured the gut, but maybe I do it to see if something changes

Anaisabel
05/18/2016 1:03 p.m.

© Anaisabel, test with oatmeal at breakfast, which is digested slower.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2016 2:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Oatmeal?I have never tried it.I'm going to look online to inform me a little.Thanks, Regina.

Anaisabel
05/18/2016 9:02 p.m.

@Anaisabel I have tried 2 teaspoons of oats in the coffee with milk and I have to say that I have not noticed anything, the peaks are similar or sometimes even older.With this I do not mean that it does not work, to prove that it is not.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/18/2016 9:59 p.m.

Yesterday I put it in the gut and with a 356 that I have raised: ((((
Apart from that I am super pissed off I thought that in recent months I was going well because my controls are good except for the mornings.Of course, I am wrong in the morning the nights as it goes up then.This morning I have gone to the header for nothing to do with diabetes, but I did analysis for the endocrine and the doctor had the results and a suspense like a 7.7 grrrr house and I thought it was going well.What anger !!!

Anaisabel
05/19/2016 1:53 p.m.

anaisabel said:
yesterday m I put it in the gut and with a 356 that m I lift: (((((((
Apart from that I am super pissed off I thought that in recent months I was going well because my controls are good except for the mornings.Of course, I am wrong in the morning the nights as it goes up then.This morning I have gone to the header for nothing to do with diabetes, but I did analysis for the endocrine and the doctor had the results and a suspense like a 7.7 grrrr house and I thought it was going well.What rage !!!

I have tried the two basal and the one that works best for me is the toujeo by far.With the Tresiba I did not finish being happy.

Pay attention to me and you will tell me.

Courage, greetings.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
05/19/2016 2:27 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

I had no intention of changing insulin, but I will tell the endocrine.

Anaisabel
05/19/2016 2:33 p.m.

I don't just stopped the point, it is also true that I have not beenTo put it now that I see a little as it acts, the same time is at the food as some companions commented in this thread.To change there is always time.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/19/2016 3:14 p.m.

It will need you slower. The best is better to put it at noon ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/19/2016 3:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

GoodRegina is successful ... my dietitian had a long time included in breakfast ... And it is luxurious ... 50 grams in raw ... or what comes to be more or less 5 spoons soups ... even if you will seeThat a little peak will be good ... you have to play a little with the rapid ratios ... I hope it serves you something, greetings and encouragement.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
05/19/2016 10:23 p.m.

Of course, @ranty serves me, thank you.Hey a tablespoon and a half more or less will it be a ration?M has never liked breakfast cereals m seems very bland, with little joy.Oatmeal does not look very good, but I will buy to try it.
Today I rose the three.
Thank you all.

Anaisabel
05/19/2016 11:27 p.m.

I use integral ecological oats ... It has a 23% fiber and every 100 free 45 carbohydrates .... you will find it in the ecological area of ​​the Super ... Calculate that each soup spoon is 10 grams of oats.The truth is that it doesn't look good haha ​​but you can eat.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
05/20/2016 7:25 a.m.

A raw oatmeal I understand what is hair ...?That is, I like milk or coffee with milk.In raw that means, you take the tablespoon and eat it dry ... ??The same is that is my mistake ... :(

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/20/2016 3:04 p.m.

No man .... that would be impossible to swallow ... 50 grams without cooking or moistening .... I also take it with coffee with milk.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
05/20/2016 3:23 p.m.

Today I have decided to change the Tresiba administration time.Look at everything everything .... how tired this is.At 2pm I have put it.
I have been about to buy oatmeal, but it is not appetizing and I have bought muffins: \ ">

Anaisabel
05/23/2016 5:49 p.m.

@Anaisabel and have you changed it suddenly ..?That is, from the night you have passed at noon ..?It is that I intend to change but gradually, I will go down to 8pm, 17h etc etc until you reach the food, that is what the educator told me

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/23/2016 8:13 p.m.

Yes, suddenly.Yesterday I put it at 10pm and today at 2pm.While there are 8 hours or more between one dose and another is supposed to do nothing.M could have waited for the visit of the endocrine, but for what?Surely M said another schedule.I have no educator, the header has little idea and I go to the endocrine every 3-4 months so I have to manage alone.
@sigsauer, do it as your educator told you.

Anaisabel
05/23/2016 9:41 p.m.

@Anaisabel already tell us to see how it is doing with change, encouragement and patience !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/24/2016 12:33 a.m.

Hello everyone!
I have been with the toujeo for two weeks and I tell you how he is going to see if someone can advise me a little.
To me the Lantus covered me quite well.I put it at night and reached the dinner the next day about 120. The problem with her was the nocturnal hypos.I put it at 23.30 and many days at 5.30 in the morning, Hipo.That's why when my endo proposed to try the toujeo I thought I would leave much better.
It is true that I notice it much more flat but I have a doubt that I don't know how to solve.I started putting it at the same time as the Lantus, at 23.30, but I noticed a couple of days that at two hours, on 1.30 it was over 60 or less (this after having dinner).Then I put it at 21.30 to check if the ‘descent’ effect was from the basal and yes, if I put the toujeo at 21.30 and not as anything, at 23.30 I am touching the hypo.I solve this by reducing dinner quickly but I'm already conditioned.
The thing is that Toujeo has a three -hour margin to put it on.So what happens if x example will I go for dinner and put it at home at 7pm?Well, I'll get off dinner.
I don't know if it's good so, but the toujeo goes down the sugar during the first hours of putting it.That shouldn't happen right?
Because now imagine that I put it at four in the afternoon, after eating, because it forces you to snack, you want or not, you can or not ...
How do I do?Those who use toujeo can you guide me please?
I had a little with her but I thought it was going to be faster to catch the trick.
Thank you so much!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
05/24/2016 11:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.