{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Good idea @Josep111, there are also some capuchones that adapt to the ball and leave the time marked, but I do not know if they are for everyone.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2016 2:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, it lasts 24 hours.Just changing his leg to arm has reached me perfectly.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
04/15/2016 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yesterday I put it in my ass for the first time.The result?Today I got up to 246 for days that I was not so high.It may be that today it was like this and if I had put it in an arm or leg it would have been high.To see tomorrow ...

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/15/2016 12:49 p.m.

antonimar said:
good I had a couple of weeks with the threeiba, before I used to levimir to the main began low but I had to go up, and it happened like many of the forum that I put it onIn the morning and the next day I woke up tall, I mean that it does not reach 24h, now they changed it to put it at night and I am still trying it a little better me anyway, my endocrine is told that it is not the panacea,oh well.Theirs is that they take out a definitive cure with the stem cells, or autoimmune vaccines for the final cure or the aforementioned bionic pancreas, (similar to an insulin pump but it makes the functions of the real pancreas) the rest are small improvements but well thatIn addition, they do not cover the SS or cover it with pastes.

How much did you put a lessp and how much do you put on threeiba?All the best

dolphinita's profile photo
dolphinita
04/20/2016 12:02 a.m.

I just finished my first week with this insulin and in general I am delighted!So much that I have written about her :) And how it has gone.
All the best

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
04/20/2016 5:28 p.m.

I start on Saturday with Tresiba when a new free sensor begins.I understand that at the beginning the time and units the same as Lantus and for what I have read here the same is necessary somewhat less quickly in the meals ...? The educator also told me to purge the ball with 5U up forAvoid making air bubbles.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/20/2016 6:10 p.m.

I have personally tried the two basal ones and they have done very well.

But the toujeo is the best by far.Normal glycemia when lifting and without very flat night hypoglycemia without peaks.It covers me perfectly 24h and I need the same fast at meals as with the Lantus."The truth that the Lantus has improved satisfactorily."I need the same units as with Lantus.

With three -noise without nocturnal hypos but high glycemia when I woke up and descended before eating.I covered me 24h perfectly.

This is my experience to date with these two basals recently extended in Spain.

I have definitely stayed with Toujeo and very happy.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/21/2016 1:11 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Lantus or Tresiba?

Someone who has been using Lantus as basal and changed to Tresiba.I would like to know how the change has gone and what differences he sees from one to another.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
04/24/2016 11:16 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

In this same thread you have 20 pages of people who are using it, I started with Tresiba yesterday so I can't help you, I'm testing it ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/24/2016 11:53 a.m.

I explain my experience with these two novel basal: "Tresiba" and "Toujeo"

To start using them are the reference dose:

Tresiba: 5 units less than total with Lantus
Toujeo: 1 more than total with Lantus

----------------------

1- Tresiba is somewhat more complex to handle because its action is prolonged up to 42h and the changes you make in terms of dose will be reflected every two days.I have noticed it more variable in stability, I mean that I failed to get up with the same stable morning glycems (often high and some normal).Cover perfectly 24h.You have no night hypoglycemia.You will use somewhat less quickly at meals than with the Lantus.

His putting to me worked at noon (14: 30h).I started on the night but I got off before meals.I honestly don't like it.Better than the lantus but not what this insulin promised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- The very simple toujeo in its management its action is extended until 30h.You have no night hypoglycemia.Cover perfectly 24h.

I was pleasantly surprised "is the improved lantus."

You have no night hypoglycemia.It is very stable throughout the day.

You choose the schedule of always at the same time every day.I put it at night for comfort and perfect.

I get up with normal glycemia.If you make a dose change you see that same day the results do not have to wait at least two days like the Tresiba.

The rapid use the same dosage at meals as with the Lantus.

---------------------------------------------------

In summary and personally: "The toujeo is the one that has worked best for me and the one I am most happy."It is the Lantus without the defects it had.

Each person is a world and everyone has to choose their basal.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/24/2016 1:07 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@Sorprendido, with Tresiba it has been difficult for me to find the dose, I have had to lower the rapid doses at the beginning now after three months I am with them as when I used Lantus.In the mornings not well because there are days that I wake up high.At this time I have not changed the schedule I still put it at night.It is very comfortable and before thinking about changing I would opt for trying the toujeo.The best, which covers me 24 hours.
@sigsauer, my first week with threeiba was great to me great seemed that it was not a dangnetic :) Then he spoiled a little.
Greetings

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/24/2016 1:25 p.m.

The toujeo also has to go as inspection?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/24/2016 1:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I can contribute little because I started yesterday with 18U (I put me Lantus between 16-20U depending on the sport) and the time about 18 hours.The positive thing is that I had been doing again before bedtime and yesterday without alleging, with the Tresiba I went to bed in 155 and I got up in 134, so if we have improved, perfect.In the free I have seen that I have had the occasional sway but not very pronounced, but what is said for now is, I will give it a margin of 2-3 months and depending on the results I will try Toujeo.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/24/2016 2:10 p.m.

gala said:
the toujeo also has to go by inspection?

The toujeo does not have to pass inspection.It's like the lantus.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/24/2016 2:32 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Basal in general must put in their arms because it slows the insulin perfectly.Anywhere but legs because it accelerates its action and more if you do sports such as running, long walks, etc....

If I am at home I put it in my arms, if I am out in my belly but never in my legs.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/24/2016 3:36 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I have been with Tresiba for two weeks and I am very happy ... once you find your dose (in my case uni. That Lantus) is great.I hope I don't change the thing.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
04/25/2016 10:58 p.m.

@ranty out of curiosity, what time do you put it ...?
I've only been 3 days and for the moment the only weird thing is that I do a lot of peak in the postpandracials, at breakfast also made them with Lantus but food and dinner, it is also possible that the effect of the threeiba is in an adaptation phase.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/26/2016 1:59 p.m.

@sigsauer good ... I put it on at 20.30 .... when I'm going to dinner next to the bolus.The improvements they have are many ... If you do a lot of peak in the posts, three of three, the same happened to me ...

ranty's profile photo
ranty
04/27/2016 9:53 p.m.

Thank you @ranty, as at the beginning they tell you that the same dose as Lantus and then commented here that 20% less than three than Lantus, I fear that in my case it will be 20% more than threeiba than whatThat I was putting on Lantus, what I notice is that it is quite flat and that is why more is needed more to be in good values.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/27/2016 10:42 p.m.

For all the clueless there are these two applications in the Play Store of Android very interesting to know if we have put the basal and the rapid.

"Momentum Builder" this one used for the fast since you can put a title to each target and warm on the day of the calendar.

Example:

1- Humalog lunch
2- Humalog food
3- Humalog snack
4- Humalog Cena
5- Humalog before sleeping (correct)

And every time you get the Humalog you enter the objective that corresponds and indicated in the calendar.So you know you have put it on.

I am doing this reminder very well because I am almost never at home and sometimes with the change of schedules.When I get Humalog, I point out the calendar and voila.

"Goal tracracker & inhabitant" This used it for the basal in my case the toujeo.You put the title of the target in my Toujeo case 22 units and the time to remind you here I also have the mobile alarm.You indicate the calendar when you put it on and ready.

I no longer suffer if I have put it on or not ... these applications are going wonderfully so I get the mobile phones that we all have today.

Greetings I hope to see that it may be necessary.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
05/02/2016 3:17 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.