{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Conclusion taken from the two most popular basal of today:

I definitely stay with Toujeo and explain my reasons.

Tresiba:

I have been trying it for a while.I started putting it at night (22h) with the problem that sugar lowered before noon food.I changed to put it at 2:30 p.m. and solve the problem.And in principle quite well only in the absence of adjusting the dose a little more because it used to lift somewhat high glycemia.You have to lower the fast on meals.

Toujeo:

I can't say anything else.I put it at 10:45 p.m. and I cover me all day I notice it more flat than the Lantus and I am very good.Having the dose set goes wonderfully.And I have managed to get up with normal glycemia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dose for you to have a reference all those who start with these basal ones (more or less later depend on each one):

Tresiba: 4 less than the total of the Lantus.
Toujeo: 1 or 2 more than the total of the Lantus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also tell you that I will try the fast insulin Apidra Solostar de Sanofi.The peak is somewhat more pronounced than the similar ones and what I like the most is the Pen Solostar.This is already hobbies of a server since they are all very similar now used Humalog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Toujeo has won in my case. This is my basal."Tell you that the two basal are successful and this already depends on each one.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/12/2016 2:18 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Tell you that in the case of putting the toujeo at night "I upload two fast units and before sleeping adjustments with one more quickly than I need."

And with this I have managed to get up with normal glycems.

For the rest of the day I use the same fast units as with the Lantus.

I am very happy with Toujeo I am all day with good glycemias (usually).

Courage everyone.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/12/2016 2:26 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Thank you very much for the contribution @Josep111.The last thing you have commented on Toujeo no longer convinces me so much if you have to be correcting with +2u more at dinner and +1u extra in the right to sleep but good that each one is a world and what is worth it to anotherEqual person not ... thank you

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/12/2016 2:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
thank you very much for the contribution @Josep111.The last thing you have commented on Toujeo no longer convinces me so much if you have to be correcting with +2u more at dinner and +1u extra in the right to sleep but good that each one is a world and what is worth it to anotherEqual person not ... thank you

It is not correcting.With threeiba the same thing happened to me when I put it at night.Simply at dinner and before sleep I need faster.Specifically two for dinner and if I have to correct before sleeping one more.If I did not eat, the sugar level does not rise, that is, it covers me perfectly.

With threeiba during the day I needed less fast at meals less at dinner that needed the same as with Lantus (putting it at 10pm).
With Toujeo I need the same fast as with Lantus at meals less at dinner I need something else (I put it at 10:45 p.m.).

Now I think I have explained better.Very happy with Toujeo.

GREETING, SIGSAUER.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/12/2016 3:13 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

If you eat something before bedtime (you have to get fast?... does not convince me that option, I prefer to do without punctures.The Tresiba prevents me from having to get quickly in the middle of the afternoon and if I don't need a quick, I don't need quickly either.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/12/2016 6:35 p.m.

It is not c... does not convince me that option, I prefer to do without punctures.The Tresiba prevents me from having to get quickly in the middle of the afternoon and if I don't need a quick, I don't need quickly either.

Just saying that the toujeo is very good, flat, flat and covers 24h.The Tresiba also works very well and I have not had complaint.

The two basal are very similar, there are not one better than another.They practically act in the same way in some you will require faster in meals with respect to Lantus and the other less.... (dose).

I have tried both and I have to say that I like it more toujeo I feel more comfortable and it covers my day very well.It is my choice, I am not saying that one is better than the other.

For me the toujeo is the Lantus without the shortcomings and the three -novel basal.

The two basal are a good choice but you have to choose one and I am left with Sanofi Toujeo with my own right because I have tried both.And when you try you see which one is better.

Courage everyone.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/12/2016 8:02 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Of course you have to choose the one that goes best.When I go wrong the threeiba then I will try the toujeo.

Anaisabel
04/12/2016 9:54 p.m.

Forgive for this question if you have already spoken in the thread but I do not remember and I do not locate it.
@Sigsauer has told me in another thread that is very happy with the threeiba as well as many of those who use it time are happy.Today talking with a partner, he told me that the three -year recipe here in my city has to sign medical inspection and that this firm is not so fast.
It happens to all of this?
With the toujeo, the same happens?Should I be sealed by inspection?
Why does this insulin have to be signed by inspection?Do you know the price?
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/13/2016 2:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, the Tresiba if you have to seal it, in my outpatient it takes 4 working days, and in addition to the task of having to go 2 times to the ambulatory, you have to ask for time with the doctor to make all the recipes because theneed to go by inspection, the electronic recipe does not work,
The price without recipe: 89 and peak and with 5 and peak recipe, is more expensive than the others.
I can't tell you about the toujeo

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/13/2016 2:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My endocrine told me that in 2 days it was sealed and in the pharmacy but as you say it will depend a little on each community ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/13/2016 2:49 p.m.

Hello good afternoon to all.I am a 42 -year -old diabetic, with 31 years old.I have gone from 2 punctures of Lantus daily and one of flexpen 30 (because it did not reach me 24 hours).Endoncrino has prescribed Trebira 100.

I have been with them for 4 days and I maintain very stable results.I inject it at 8 in the morning.Before eating 110/93/86/90, before dinner 104/70/84/102.Spectacular results.I have the problem for the mana in which the results have been 255/203/145/204, starting that when I lie down after the rapid I have not exceeded the 130 these four days.The Tresiba injects it into the leg.
Doesn't it reach me 24 hours or should I upload several doses for the full day to arrive, adapting the rapids before meals?Thank you so much
In case of schedule change, for example at 9:00 p.m., could I do it the same day?

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
04/13/2016 4:18 p.m.

@tulio7777, your changes in schedule in the morning put less units and at night the dose you put on.And then you adjust.
@jconegar, I was renowned for me the enendocrine I left his consultation and went to inspection and direct to the pharmacy.

Anaisabel
04/13/2016 4:52 p.m.

Hello everyone, the three of the endocrine (electronic recipe) and the next day I went to the pharmacy and I already had it signed by the inspector.I am from the Valencian Community, I do not know if this will have to do with something, Tulio7777 I put the three in the morning, and the first three or four days tmb amnecia a little high, just regulate the fast and so far everything is perfect for me,Greetings to everyone

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
04/13/2016 9:36 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

If it is the central outpatient of Zone, Ibspection is in the ambulatory itself and seals it at the time.
The strange thing is what @pilerela comments, that you have it in the electronic recipe, it will be that in that community it goes like this

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/13/2016 10:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

jconegar said:
forgive for this question if you have already spoken in the thread but I do not remember and do not locate it.
@Sigsauer has told me in another thread that is very happy with the threeiba as well as many of those who use it time are happy.Today talking with a partner, he told me that the three -year recipe here in my city has to sign medical inspection and that this firm is not so fast.
It happens to all of this?
With the toujeo, the same happens?Should I be sealed by inspection?
Why does this insulin have to be signed by inspection?Do you know the price?
Thank you.

Hello.We are Cartagena.You go to the inspection with the three -year recipe and the endocrine report.You take it to the inspection and in that same morning you pick it up sealed.What it took was in the pharmacy.Being new they did not have it in stock and had to ask for it.But everything was fast.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
04/14/2016 12:17 a.m.

We are happy with
Tresiba.We have lowered a lot with respect to Levemir in units.The controls are good but we continue to reach the food and with a tendency to hypoglycemia in the afternoon.The morning we have resolved reducing rations.And in the afternoon, he usually snacks a lot.I have forgotten to say that we put it at 23.30.And it carries the minimum depending on its age and weight.We had to change it on schedule but from what I see everyone happens to them more or less the same.At the moment we are going well.And we have reduced many units, which the skin also appreciates it.Tell the others that you are going to see if we take any idea.Thank you

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
04/14/2016 12:27 a.m.

@tulio7777, put the threeiba in the buttock.It goes slower and lasts more, to see if you lift yourself well
If you keep raising high, make sure you don't have hypos at night.If you do not have them, increase a unit and you will have to lower the rapids..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2016 2:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good..Aqui in the Basque Country also goes with an electronic recipe ... From one day to another there was already the sealed authorization.Last night I start with threeiba ... so I am still in an adaptation phase ... I really have good spectative since my experience with Lantus has been quite bad ... in fact I do not even think I try the toujeo ... have a lot ofI had to improve and stabilize the previous version.... although ... each is a world.Greetings.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
04/14/2016 8:14 a.m.

regina said:
@tulio7777, put the threeiba in the buttock.It goes slower and lasts more, to see if you lift yourself well
If you keep raising high, make sure you don't have hypos at night.If you do not have them, increase a unit and you will have to lower the rapids..

Yesterday 69 before dinner, 109 at two hours, 101 at 12 am, 144 at 4 am and 167 when I got up.
I have changed to the arm and tomorrow I will try in buttock.If it lasts 24 hours, it will be an important advance for me.And I started with animal insulin.For 20 hours in four days it is very linear.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
04/14/2016 8:23 a.m.

There is a very interesting app called:

"Goal tracracker & inhabitants" and consists of a normal calendar that marks the day when you meet a goal.

It serves me when I wear the basal to mark it and know if I have put it on or not.

It is interesting because even having the mobile phone alarm you sometimes turn it off because you are doing things and then you don't know if you carry it or not.With this app when you put it marks and there is no doubt.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/14/2016 11:43 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.