{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@Mountain, putting it in the morning, do not have you no night?
Can you increase a unit not to get up high?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2016 12:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have changed the tresiba on noon.If I put it at night I have an important downturn before eating and so it worked better.

I also want to try the toujeo to see if it is true that it covers 24 hours a day and with a set at night I have covered the day.And according to which of the two I see that it works best based on my needs to keep one or the other.

I like the idea of ​​being able to modify the dose every day and not wait two or three days.Put it at night for comfort.

Someone has tried it (toujeo) ?????.Covers 24h ?????.Dose regarding Lantus????Is it flatter ????.Without nocturnal hypoglycemia ????

We are discussing these two basal and to see if the Affress is coming soon (fast inhaled).

And Dexcom G5 Mobile and between the SS.It is inhalic and a pass....

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 2:15 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

mountain said:
good night,
I am new in the forum and thank you in advance your help.I have been using three months ago and I can't find the right time to put it on.
I put it in the morning and I wake up high the next day.At noon or at night and I have "wild" night hypoglycemia.
Today I returned to the Levemir because I don't know how to control it.
I do not understand how an insulin can be flat in hours with very different activity: day and night
I have also tried to put less units, but they are insufficient during the day
I'm overwhelmed 
Thank you

Take the toujeo sure you will not have these problems.It is the concentrated lantus and have improved its effectiveness:

1- Cover all day
2- Flatter than the lantus
3- Put once a day

I am going to try it too and I will tell you that basal seems more accurate.Cheer up

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 7:43 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Intelligent insulin in patches for the near future:

Link insulina-que-podrian-remplazar-a-las-Linjes-en-el-tratamiento-de-la-diabetes/201-07-15T155931Z_1388277026_L2N0ZV11Y_RTRMADT_0_SALUD-DIABETES-PARCHES.XML

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 8:47 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Thanks Josep,

I go to the endocrine at the end of April, I will comment.Please do not forget to tell us how you are doing :-)

I keep hope ;-)

A hug

Montaña's profile photo
Montaña
03/30/2016 11:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hope you never have to lose it.Life is about facing her with everything one can and see the positive of everything.

Let's see if I can go to visit my endocrine and prescribe the toujeo.As soon as I try it, I tell you my verdict on one and the other.

Another hug for you mountain.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/30/2016 11:54 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I have an appointment in a couple of weeks and since the lantus is not at all evil, I start with the toujeo that theoretically lasts 24 hours and with less peaks, in addition to what I read here the threeiba does not seem to be what was expected ofShe despite expectations ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/31/2016 11:40 a.m.

Now I've been with three months for two months.I have not changed my schedule to put it on ten-tweet and a half.First you had to adjust and take your time and when you think you already have the pattern it spoils.The other week I spent several days a little high when I got up and at dinner time.I went up and remained the same.I didn't make more changes and this great week.This is so ... the best I avoid a puncture in the afternoon since it lasts 24h.If I have proven that after eating better to be in a hundred than in 160 since I am a high pelin at night.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/31/2016 1:42 p.m.

anaisabel said:
now I have been with three months.I have not changed my schedule to put it on ten-tweet and a half.First you had to adjust and take your time and when you think you already have the pattern it spoils.The other week I spent several days a little high when I got up and at dinner time.I went up and remained the same.I didn't make more changes and this great week.This is so ... the best I avoid a puncture in the afternoon since it lasts 24h.If I have proven that after eating better to be in a hundred than in 160 since at night I am a high pelin.

This is Anaisabel.You have explained it very well.This is in summary the operation of Tresiba.

Now I am going to try Toujeo and we will get the conclusion of this basal.

With the two conclusions we will see the positive and negative things of both and we can have a definitive conclusion.And that there is true of both....

As soon as I try it and this a few weeks with it I will put my conclusion in broad strokes and later the definitive one in my specific case.

Health to all.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/31/2016 3:34 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

To start with the toujeo you have to put the total units that you injected with the Lantus.Although the toujeo is more concentrated the doses are the same but less liquid will enter you.That is, let's put two units of toujeo because comparing it with the lantus these two units in the toujeo will be smaller (less liquid will leave the pen (solostar) than the lantus.

The most concentration is explained.I explain it because there are users who believe that you have to wear less dose with the toujeo and it is not so.They are the same dose but less liquid will enter in the body.

Lantus: 100 units/ml injectable solution in a road

Toujeo: 300 units/ml injectable solution in a road

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/03/2016 11:13 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

By the way I still do not have the toujeo to have it I will start using it and I will put my conclusion with respect to Tresiba.

The Tresiba works very well putting it at noon (14:30).The only paste that I put a few days a little lift and that I have to put it at noon if I put it at night I have a downturn before eating (I like to put it at night for comfort).For the rest very happy with threeiba I notice it very flat and I am very good all day.

Now to try Toujeo and see which best fulfills its mission.Best basal of the year ????.If someone has tried the two basal that tells their assessment and which one likes the most and why ???

Greetings

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/03/2016 11:24 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Boys I already have the toujeo in my hands.Tonight I start with her.... I will put 16 units at 10pm and I will tell you how it works.

And in the end I will make a general assessment of the two most popular basal (Tresiba and Toujeo) and I will definitely keep one of them.With the Tresiba I have been since February and I am quite happy to put it at noon (14: 30h) In the end I have stayed with 16 units now to see the toujeo.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/07/2016 4:02 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

What crack Josep 111
Tell us
I am waiting to see with which one I stay
Cheer up!!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
04/07/2016 9:58 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello everyone!

Well ... I have to say that I have already taken the trick to the Tresiba, how happy I am, I increased a unit and I no longer arrived at dinner.
Almost no hypos, except for some postpandral so that I have had to lower the rapids of meals.
I get 23 of Tresiba, 3-4-3 of Novorapid.I want to see hemoglobin.
I put it at breakfast and throughout the morning is when I have more insulin sensitivity, so I have to eat a fruit so as not to get low to food.But delighted !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/08/2016 11:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hi, I am glad I took the truquillo to the Tresiba, from the first moment Tmbi took it, and I just had to lower the fast, the threeiba also put it in the morning, greetings for everyone

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
04/08/2016 2:43 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

It is fine to listen to this, on Tuesday I have consultation and I had doubts if I change three or toujeo, this encourages me a little more to try threeiba although I will listen to the opinion of the endocrine ...... to vary ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/08/2016 2:48 p.m.

I have tried three months and now I am with Toujeo.Soon I will give my opinion regarding these basal ones.

At the moment quite happy with Toujeo it covers me 24 hours that before with Lantus I had to put it in twice and I notice it more flat.

The only inconvenience that I am noticing in these two basal in my case is the morning glycemia.Sulen to be high or have this trend (not having peaks and being very flat usually raises blood glucose at night when sleeping).

This happens to you ????

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
04/11/2016 11:38 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

To me to reverse, I get around 2 am quite a lot and that I try to eat few HC for it was to absorb them late but still, I have to correct up to 4 units of Humalog and appear from 6: 30-7: 00 amIt starts to go down and all day well or with a tendency to go down a little.
I have changed it at night, before I put it at noon.And it gives me exactly the same, the only thing that as I know that it happens to me every day because before I shoot at night I already put the correction

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 11:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I continue with Tresiba.Better than the lantus for me.At night when I don't take MCG I don't know how it behaves, but flat no, no day I can bed at 160 and get up at 90 and another 200. What happens to me that there are days (three or four in a row) that seems likeThat I am not a dangnetic, they are perfect!Then it twists a little, but as I have said on several occasions I am happy with threeiba.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/12/2016 1:34 p.m.

I come from the endocrine and I have had threeiba and toujeo in my hand to try, she has told me that people are happy with the 2 so to start I have taken the three of you, I will tell my impressions ...
He told me that there are people who can not be told to last up to 42 theoretical hours because it is sure that every 2 days would be punctured .. :)) :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/12/2016 1:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.