{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Totally agree.

It is necessary to an important improvement in the quick insulins of short action not only for the peaks of the meals but for those who do a lot of sport.

We have the inhaled Afreth that will soon land in Europe and those that are being investigated as "Biodel Linxet, Fiasp de Novo or Thermalin" hopefully a soon arrival.

Of those that we have in the market for me the most powerful and the one that before disappears from the body is humalog but they are all very similar.

Greetings

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/18/2016 9:54 a.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Good morning.I need a little help.My son is 5 years old and we have decided to change the Levemir to Tresiba for hypoglycemia.We have been by administering it at 23 hours.At first the night was flat.But he arrived high at the food.But for 3 days we are doing hypoglycemia when getting up and still arrives high to the food still with exercise and correcting at lunch.It is not a matter of increasing the fast breakfast to lunch arrives low.We do not know what to do and we have thought about changing it.With your experience that you advise me?Thank you

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
03/25/2016 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It comes well to dinner?Let's see what those who know it tell you, but it seems that it is better to put it at noon and you can increase the dose a bit to reach 24 hours ..
Toujeo, can also be another solution.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2016 11:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The dinner arrives well always correcting food and snack.Despite exercising.Thanks Regina

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
03/25/2016 11:18 a.m.

caramel said:
good morning.I need a little help.My son is 5 years old and we have decided to change the Levemir to Tresiba for hypoglycemia.We have been by administering it at 23 hours.At first the night was flat.But he arrived high at the food.But for 3 days we are doing hypoglycemia when getting up and still arrives high to the food still with exercise and correcting at lunch.It is not a matter of increasing the fast breakfast to lunch arrives low.We do not know what to do and we have thought about changing it.With your experience that you advise me?Thanks

Do not change the time.

I have put it back at 10pm because my problem was to lower the quick and solved.

"Caramel you have to lower the dose of the threeiba and do not get up with hypoglycemia and play with the fast in lunch and you will see how it comes well to food. This is due to the rebound effect by not being stabilized with the" ideal "doseWe have down at night or get up and then the body gives us a rebound during the morning. "

With the appropriate dose the threeiba covers more than 24h and without pronounced peaks.The important thing is to handle the quick.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/25/2016 1:53 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

If in the morning the Tresiba has hypo.You will already control meals and dinners, but the important thing is that you have no hypo.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/25/2016 2:12 p.m.

caramel said:
good morning.I need a little help.My son is 5 years old and we have decided to change the Levemir to Tresiba for hypoglycemia.We have been by administering it at 23 hours.At first the night was flat.But he arrived high at the food.But for 3 days we are doing hypoglycemia when getting up and still arrives high to the food still with exercise and correcting at lunch.It is not a matter of increasing the fast breakfast to lunch arrives low.We do not know what to do and we have thought about changing it.With your experience that you advise me?Thanks

Something similar happens to me and nobody knows why it happens, I have been with the three -year for more than a month and a half and I have tried to put it on breakfast, at food and dinner, and it doesn't matter when I put it on that I get high to dinner.That at 2 hours of the food I am fine and without snacking and walking something goes up to dinner.It seems that in that section I had no slow insulin.Now I put it at breakfast and x the afternoon the same ... from 6 to 9, Q ceno, goes up.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/25/2016 4:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

You also have to know how the liver works.And the responses in the form of rebounds that it has regarding hypoglycemia.

Also knowing that the postprandial glucose of a meal rich in hydrates is not the same as another that is not.... Example: a paella we will know that although we control it well with the rapid it will need more slowly because of the postprandial glucose of the loaded liver.Instead a salad will not have that liver so loaded and then.... what I mean on general lines that must be combined: diet + insulin + sport.

Without overwhelming and making a totally normal life.And above all enjoy eating but being aware of these things to find him:

"Because this afternoon with the same basal I am always at 300 because it has to do with all this I am telling"

Also say that when we adjust the Tresiba we wait three days to see results and value them.

Link -azucar-in-sang/

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/25/2016 5:24 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

alg said:
caramel said:

Something similar happens to me and nobody knows why it happens, I have been with the three -year for more than a month and a half and I have tried to put it on breakfast, at food and dinner, and it doesn't matter when I put it on that I get high to dinner.That at 2 hours of the food I am fine and without snacking and walking something goes up to dinner.It seems that in that section I had no slow insulin.Now I put it at breakfast and x the afternoon the same ... from 6 to 9, q ceno, goes up.

Try to upload one or two doses of the Tresiba for me that you have to increase the dose.

Try it to see I think I'm not going to make mistakes.You will see the result between the second and third day.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/25/2016 6:32 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

alg said:
caramel said:

Something similar happens to me and nobody knows why it happens, I have been with the three -year for more than a month and a half and I have tried to put it on breakfast, at food and dinner, and it doesn't matter when I put it on that I get high to dinner.That at 2 hours of the food I am fine and without snacking and walking something goes up to dinner.It seems that in that section I had no slow insulin.Now I put it at breakfast and x the afternoon the same ... from 6 to 9, q ceno, goes up.

You have to climb the dose of the basal surely during the day you handle yourself well because of the rapid that cushions the lack of basal but in the afternoon the lack of dose of threeiba comes out.When it is as repetitive as yours, all the afternoons you need to raise dose of slow.You will notice the result to the two days of raising the dose and you will have to adjust the rapid that will be somewhat less at meals than until now.

You are already telling us how you are doing.I hope to see you can help you.

Keep in mind that the Tresiba perfectly covers the 24h of the day is scientifically demonstrated.Something similar to me happened to me and it was due to lack of dose....

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/25/2016 8:06 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I'm going to listen to you.Today I go down the Tresiba and maintain the schedule.I will tell you tomorrow to see how.Thanks for your advice.I have faith in which it works.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
03/25/2016 10:46 p.m.

Josep111 said:
alg said:
caramel said:
caramel said:

You have to climb the dose of the basal surely during the day you handle yourself well because of the rapid that cushions the lack of basal but in the afternoon the lack of dose of threeiba comes out.When it is as repetitive as yours, all the afternoons you need to raise dose of slow.You will notice the result to the two days of raising the dose and you will have to adjust the rapid that will be somewhat less at meals than until now.

Keep in mind that the Tresiba perfectly covers the 24h of the day is scientifically demonstrated.Something similar to me happened to me and it was due to lack of dose....

I put 22 of Tresiba at breakfast and x the afternoon I have that problem ... will it be little dose?It is that I get up very well, going to me in 120 or less I get up at 80, if I wear more it will get off too much when I get up.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/25/2016 11:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

caramel said:
I'm going to pay attention to you.Today I go down the Tresiba and maintain the schedule.I will tell you tomorrow to see how.Thanks for your advice.I have faith in which it works.

In this basal when lasting up to 42h the results are seen at two or three days do not take conclusions before.Lower the three and not touch anything up to two or three days and you decide whether to go down more or less.Cheer up

Play with the fast for lunch and food to find the right dose.You have to be patient the basal works very well and you have to have the fast adjusted to meals.

Someday don't lunch and see how it works in the morning.This way you will see how you get to meals without just basal.In the case that you do not clarify..... You don't have to eat anything.You will tell us

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/26/2016 10:25 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

alg said:
Josep111 said:
alg said:
alg said:
caramelo said:
caramelo said:
caramelo said:
caramelo said:
Good morning.I need a little help.My son is 5 years old and we have decided to change the Levemir to Tresiba for hypoglycemia.We have been by administering it at 23 hours.At first the night was flat.But he arrived high at the food.But for 3 days we are doing hypoglycemia when getting up and still arrives high to the food still with exercise and correcting at lunch.It is not a matter of increasing the fast breakfast to lunch arrives low.We do not know what to do and we have thought about changing it.With your experience that you advise me?Thanks

I put 22 of Tresiba at breakfast and x the afternoon I have that problem ... will it be little dose?It is that I get up very well, going to me in 120 or less I get up at 80, if I wear more it will get off too much when I get up.

You lack safe basal dose.You will almost surely have to lower something the fast on meals.You have to play with the rapid adjusting the dose....

Tresiba go up two doses if you upload a lot in the afternoon being repetitive and wait to see results two or three days.You still need a little less quickly.You are already telling us.Cheer up

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/26/2016 10:33 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

Hello.Last night the Tresiba goes down.For now.The night has been flat.And the morning great.It has reached the food in 70.I have kept the same quick of these days.I'll wait a couple of days before doing anything else to see what happens.It seems that was.Bounce hyperglycemia after hypoglycemia.Anyway as you say, I will wait 3 days.Thanks Josep111

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
03/26/2016 4:55 p.m.

@Caramelo, is it all right?If you have arranged like this, eat it, that we all learn.;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/27/2016 11:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Good morning.Regina remains more or less the same.The problem is that after putting the Tresiba if it is in less than 100 even giving it a ration, it is with hip at 3 and when you get up.If I give more than one ration it is around two grams all night.The truth is three days and it is difficult to see what change.Today the school begins and the routines change again.I'm going to wait a day I think and if I remain the same, I get back three.When he has not been in hypoglycemia at night, the day has remained well.When you get up low, hyperglycemia in food.I will wait a little longer to see if I take the point.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
03/29/2016 10:22 a.m.

Good night,
I am new in the forum and thank you in advance your help.I have been using three months ago and I can't find the right time to put it on.
I put it in the morning and I wake up high the next day.At noon or at night and I have "wild" night hypoglycemia.
Today I returned to the Levemir because I don't know how to control it.
I do not understand how an insulin can be flat in hours with very different activity: day and night
I have also tried to put less units, but they are insufficient during the day
I'm overwhelmed 
Thank you

Montaña's profile photo
Montaña
03/29/2016 11:57 p.m.

Well, I feel like you right now.At the moment I am going down units and putting it at night.I can't tell you much more.I'm going to give it a chance.In a few days I will say how

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
03/30/2016 12:01 a.m.

Inform you of the Toujeo, which lasts 24 hours ..., insulin changes are always complicated, but, if they are achieved, they earn a lot as life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2016 12:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.