{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Very well explained.
How are you going with the threeiba?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/14/2016 9:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, I remain the same, arriving high at dinner even though I put the threeiba in food.The rest of the day well, it covers me all day and lift myself well.
I'm going to make the last change, I'm going to put it for breakfast, last chance.
I have called my endocrine and he told me that if I am not doing as well as this insulin promised we will try the toujeo.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/14/2016 10:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Let's see if at breakfast you are doing well.Do you get very high to dinner?Snacks?
But it works for you then to try the toujeo.

Anaisabel
03/14/2016 12:09 p.m.

If that is the curious thing, that the food post is fine, yes and without snacking anything it goes up to dinner, and it rises quite a lot, from a post that I can have 100 x eg I get up to 200 and peak.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/14/2016 2:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Well I am already on the fourth day of use and the truth is that it has exceeded my expectations, it is millions of times flatter than Lantus, I notice it a lot since I have always put my basal at night and now the graphics of my nightsThey are practically a straight line.

Now it remains to get a quick insulin that is really fast, and not the shame we have now.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/14/2016 4:56 p.m.

Hello, I put it in the morning at the moment I am perfect, I hope it continues.Greetings to everyone

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
03/14/2016 7:01 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

I put it on the night and it is fine.Do you need less fast?

Anaisabel
03/14/2016 7:21 p.m.

Luckily, I was already starting to worry and I was doubting whether I ask the endocrine or not, so I see you have to adapt a season but I am already seeing more positive opinions than negative ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/14/2016 7:43 p.m.

If Anaisabel I need less fast

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
03/14/2016 7:50 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

I am also happy I put it at 2:30 p.m. although the time I would prefer is 22h but the sugar lowers me before eating.So at noon perfect and covers me perfectly 24h.I also used somewhat less quickly at meals.

In general very well.

The toujeo has already left in Spain ????.How does those who have tried it work ????.Cover 24h ????.Night hypoglycemia have disappeared ????.How many doses do you use compared to the Lantus ????.I ask about curiosity and know if it works well.I like to put the basal at night and it has annoyed me to put it at noon.

At night you are normally at home and is more comfortable.During the day you are working and I only like to bring the humalog for meals, etc.... but hey did not complain.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/14/2016 9:27 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Before eating I was low, I risk and even being fine in the morning I got the threeiba and now perfect.Let's see how long it lasts.
I also need less fast on meals.

Anaisabel
03/14/2016 9:42 p.m.

I'm glad Anaisabel.In my case I have preferred to change the set at noon because the descents before eating were to have to drink 2 or 3 juices.The same thing happened to me when I tried Levemir (a lot of years ago) that's why I changed to Lantus.

Now happy with threeiba at noon.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/14/2016 10:28 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I am also going down the rapid of the meals.From 4 units that put me at dinner I have dropped to 2 !!And at breakfast from 4 to 3. it is quick superpoca, that as the same.
Tomorrow I already put it at breakfast next to the quick to see how such.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/14/2016 11:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Boys in a recent future This is what comes in "insulin" both basal and fast.

Basal: Tresiba, Toujeo (already available) and Lilly's sticky lispro (Research Phase III).
Fast (here comes the most novel): Powerful short -term insulins.All in different research phases.They are:

"Biodel Linxet, Fiasp de Novo or Thermalin".All of them powerful fast insulins and of very short duration (immediate start its peak is done at 15 minutes and at the time, an hour and a half there are no trace of it in the body).The thing promises....

Also tell you that Novo Nordisk assures the cure of diabetes: I leave you the link:

"Novo Nordisk says that the cure for diabetes will be ready in 15 years"

Miraprofesional.com/ampliar-android.php?npag=6&id=1279&e=#. Vuizqredpmj

Also tell you that I am happy with Tresiba works very well at noon.And out of curiosity I would like to know the Foros that you use Toujeo how it works for you if it is true that it is flatter than the lantus and covers you 24 hours perfectly.

Greetings and courage for all that the future promises at least to be stabilized with these new insulin therapies (analogues).

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/16/2016 12:24 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

The most novel in fast so far approved in the US and in the approval phase in EU is the inhaled insulin "AFREZZA" by Sanofi and Mannkind.

"Afford is absorbed by the body more quickly and differently than the injected insulin. It reaches the maximum peak between 12 and 15 minutes after having inhaled it, much faster than the normal human form or the analogues of fast action insulin."

Link

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/17/2016 2:19 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

A question, when we eat legume that burns very slowly, those ultra fast insulinas will not be worth us, right?Because it happens to me that as I click before eating, I have not risen from the table and I am already in hypoglycemia and of course then I get the rush that I have already finished the quick and legume is still making theyours, with these insulins it will still happen more

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/17/2016 4:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala I believe that with these ultra -imaging insulins they would have to make a new course for people to learn when and how to put it, in fact, I think they would not prescribe it to everyone.Totally true, the legumes, the good thing is that with this insulin we would have no problem putting it between or after the food, even would even be ideal ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/17/2016 6:18 p.m.

I need those insulins faster but already, those that are now does not match the peaks of the meals that I usually eat, and they continue to lower my glucose two hours after injected.They are a real milestone.

I need much more power in the first hour and that the effect is over much earlier.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/17/2016 6:56 p.m.

Maybe, with ultra -moment insulins, we can only eat cakes: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2016 8:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I agree with @artories, the fast insulins we have now are very slow, with these newEat as @Sigsauer says.In fact it is much more comfortable to put the insulin for a little while after eating knowing what you have already eaten to have to put it 15-20 minutes before to avoid the peak, especially when you eat away from home!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/18/2016 12:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.