{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

Go to God, I come from the pharmacy and do not have it until tomorrow I'm going to try noxe how the doctor was told and he hears Dnd Soys?I am from Cordoba I am 27 years old I would like to meet people like that to share experiences

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/03/2016 6:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here a recent news that will be interested in all of this thread:

The AEMPS approves swallow, a long -term basal insulin analogue

Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS).

fer's profile photo
fer
03/03/2016 6:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

gala said:
well I don't know how to tell you, now I have a few days that very well, removing a rat at the food that I upload to 145, I do not wiggle the 80s, I think I have already foundThe dose

Hello, how are you lucky with those levels I hope I had them

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 6:48 p.m.

I put it in the morning Lantus 15 and the truth that I do not have controlled is more pass
Bre because it doesn't upload me but this can download this is a mess

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 6:52 p.m.

Yes, daughter, this is a mess, one day you get, 2 no, autums that you get right again, when you ask me: how are you?I always answer: here, doing tetris, trying to fit the pieces ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 7:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@paquimacias, as I have seen that you have put the same in the other thread of Tresiba, I eliminate it so that they do not double

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 7:11 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello.I better yesterday with the Tresiba but tonight x example unlike others I have not lowered glycemia.Before yesterday while in 180 before going to sleep I did not get quickly x if I got up in 117 and yesterday when I went to bed I had 80 and took a yogurt and this morning 133. It gives me the feeling that it is nothing regular, aLow day or rises more than others, a few days and others bad.With the Lantus that did not notice.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/04/2016 9:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

@Alg, if one night you do it in one way and the next one of another it is very difficult to see how insulin works.You never fast at dinner?Do not you need it?Do not eat any hydrates?What happens to us during the night is difficult to know but we look at glycemia between hours.If you do not get fast and at two hours of having dinner you are 180 how you know that it does not continue to go up and then lower you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/04/2016 12:22 p.m.

I have forgotten to comment that I have been lifted well for two days, but during the day I am very fair and since I am not used to moving at such fair levels because I am too aware and with a little fear in case I do not notice the downturn.They are my coas, I give up speaking here.I know it will change again .... :);)

Anaisabel
03/04/2016 12:33 p.m.

@anaisabel, if you are very fair, you can eat a little chocolate from time to time ... which keeps you ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2016 4:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@regina, after eating I like two portions of black chocolate.I have done it for a long time.How delicious it is :)

Anaisabel
03/04/2016 4:13 p.m.

Hello everyone I am new in the forum, not in diabetes I have been with it for 55 years, today it is my second day with threeiba in the morning 18 units, before I used Levemir 12 in the morning and 8 by theNight, this morning I woke up a high pelin, but I also put me 18 units, at this time before dinner I have 108 we will see how I continue and if I get up again a little high, I will upload 2 units tomorrow, for now I am leavingLoking the Tresiba,

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
03/04/2016 9:58 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

Welcome, @pilerela.There are no equal days so have a patience.Uffff 55 years .....

Anaisabel
03/04/2016 10:38 p.m.

anaisabel said:
@alg, if one night you do it in one way and the next of another it is very difficult to see how insulin works.You never fast at dinner?Do not you need it?Do not eat any hydrates?What happens to us during the night is difficult to know but we look at glycemia between hours.If you do not get fast and at two hours of having dinner you are 180 how you know that it does not continue to go up and then lower you.

When I said that I did not get quickly in the dinner post I was referring to the fact that I did not correct myself in 180 (with the Lantus I would have put a quick) to see how the threeiba acted during the night, and I saw that it lowered me too muchBecause I got up in 117. That is why the next day while in 80 I ate the yogurt, which I think it took me too compared to the effect that I had done last night.
I get fast at breakfast, food and dinner, like everyone else, right?or almost all..Jajaj.

At the moment, as I put yesterday, the Tresiba is looking for me very irregular, why a few nights I downloaded more than others having dinner and doing the same?I know that every day is different and our body is not always the same, but go, that with the Lantus I did not notice these things and the nights were my best moment of the day.And this afternoon the same, post of food 79 and without snacking anything else a little walk I have reached dinner in 159. The thing is that if I upload a unit the three -lift I get very low.This weekend I change the schedule.

@pilerela, welcome!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/04/2016 10:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

anaisabel said:
I have forgotten to comment that I have been lifted well, but during the day I am very fair and since I am not used to moving at such fair levels because I am too pendingAnd with a little fear in case I don't notice the downturn.They are my coas, I give up speaking here.I know that it will change again .... :);)

What if you try to get to meals a higher tad?With the flat that looks like the three if x example you have a 120 post sure you don't have that fear of the hypo.And I would go from chocolate so often and drink a little juice if you feel that feeling that you are very fair.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/04/2016 10:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I give it a week or return to the Lantus (m **** a), but it is that the three is worse, a month I have beenOr dowers at night or exponential climb, and no, it is not for the rapid.It is that it only takes effect at night, as if wanting to annoy, neither in the morning nor in the afternoon does anything.

I have the freestyle meter with more spikes than a roller coaster and I am not willing to lose my 5.6 of HGC for this medicine scam.

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
03/04/2016 11:11 p.m.

rpk7 said:
I give it one more week or return to the lantus (m **** a), but it is that the threeiba is worse, one month I have beenIt keeps it at stable levels to me, the only thing that does to me is or downturn at night or exponential climbing, and no, it is not for the rapid.It is that it only takes effect at night, as if wanting to annoy, neither in the morning nor in the afternoon does anything.

I have the freestyle meter with more spikes than a roller coaster and I am not willing to lose my 5.6 of HGC for this medicine scam.

I ask you for respect for the medication.We are many who are very happy with her but know how to handle you with this basal, proof another but not general.

It covers me perfectly all day and I am very happy I understand that each person is a world for that reason we do not generalize..... Cheer up.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/04/2016 11:26 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

@Josep111 What time do you put on three?What improves you notice now comparing it to Lantus?THANK YOU

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2016 11:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Josep111 said:
rpk7 said:
I give it one more week or return to the lantus (m **** a), but it is that theTresiba is worse, a month I have been and if this insulin supposedly keeps you at stable levels to me the only thing it does is either downs at night or exponential climbing, and no, it is not for the rapid.It is that it only takes effect at night, as if wanting to annoy, neither in the morning nor in the afternoon does anything.

I ask you for respect for the medication.We are many who are very happy with her but know how to handle you with this basal, proof another but not general.

It covers me perfectly all day and I am very happy I understand that each person is a world for that reason we do not generalize..... Cheer up.

Okay, and I accept that it is not the appropriate tone, sorry, and I am also glad of the heart that other people do well.

But I had a glycosilada of 5.6 a month ago and I am sure that it will now be around 7 as a minimum.They sold me that it was a wonderful insulin, that corrects the errors of the Lantus and that in Spain we had been waiting for it for a long time.

And I meet hypos at night, dose adjustments (28-19, 3 laps in a month I have given), exaggerated hyperglycemia for eating the minimum.So well, I will talk about me, in 15 years I have not punctured a worse insulin and believed that the lantus was the top, so if they have cheated me with this medication, I just hope that others do well.

As I say, I have 1 month, 7-15 days I give it more, and if it turns out that the miracle happens I will have no problem rectifying, but this month the control has been horrible.

If others are doing well, I'm glad and continue like this :)

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
03/04/2016 11:43 p.m.

Oh!, not everyone reacts the same ... to see if you do the toujeo well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2016 12:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.