{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

alg said:
hello to all!
You describe it very well, it is very similar to what happens to us.Tresiba many do not cover the day, they upload us like never before, and if it compensates quickly, no
We regulate well, the glyc go up and upload

I haven't come to the forum for a long time, almost 3 years ago, which was when my girl was born.And now with the Tresiba theme because I have encouraged myself because he is taking me along the path of bitterness and despair.A month ago I went to the endocrine and asked him to change the Lantus for Tresiba, since I had heard that it lasted longer.And my problem with the Lantus was that it lasted me 20 hours and those 4 hours that were missing had to cover them with 1 or 2 units of fast to get to the food, which was there when the lantus put me.

The endocrine approved it, I bought insulin and began with it, putting less dose than Lantus, I increased the dose until it reached almost the same as Lantus, 20-22 units.So spent a few days, few, flipping how well I was going, I covered me all day without peaks, super flat of action, without hypos and without hypers.I happy of life because it cost me little to be regulated and have good glycemia.Until about two weeks ago the glycemia starts me in the afternoon and I arrive at dinner in almost 300 !!!(So ​​more than 3 days the same) that the post of the food was fine, nothing, that was climbing like the foam.To all this ... the threeiba put it in the food, how can it be that putting it in the food does not cover me in the afternoon?I don't understand!What is the rest of the day well, I get up with good glycemias and I got well to food.The fact is that I went to the endocrine and asked him, but how is the Tresiba so new, I did not know how to give an explanation.
A few days ago I changed the schedule, instead of putting it at noon I spent it at 9pm, I thought ... as at night in general I think I need less basal insulin than the rest of the day because the same if I put it here I fix the problem, since it lasts 24h or more and I will also get to dinner well.So I've been ... and the same thing happens to me !!I get very high to dinner, around 300, it is clear that there is a baseline there, and I said yesterday ... well, I'm going to try up the dose, instead of 22 I will put on 24, because neither!Last night I went to bed in 180 and I didn't get fast and lift myself in 90, much lowered me.And this afternoon the same ... the same problem, in the 90s snack, I do not mend and I have reached dinner in 290. Hartita, that I am even thinking of returning to the Lantus !!ha ha ha.It reminds me of the Insulatard of 1000 years ago that there was nowhere to take it.But I still have hope of regulating it, and it is very desperate that you go to the doctor and have no idea and think ... now what do I do?

Something like that happened to you ???

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/02/2016 10:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, because I see every time more clear that the three -year does not cover me 24 hours.Today more of the same, in the afternoon I am going up from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.I see that it is usual.And the bad thing that I have been getting very low for two days, today I have put one unity less.I am thinking of changing it from the schedule again, put it in the food instead of at dinner, to try I do not lose anything ... I had excited me, what a shame!
What I have noticed unlike the Lantus, is that the postpandriales I have are better (doing the same as always), as if the effect of the rapid and the threeiba by regulating blood glucose, I do not know, what are things like things are the samemine

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/02/2016 10:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I would put it in my arms and climb two units and wait at least three days to see...... if you put them in the food and in the afternoon you go up without stopping basal.

It covers me 24h perfectly.Cheer up

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/02/2016 11:52 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

I would put it at 10pm it works very well.Cheer up

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/02/2016 11:54 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

I am answering Hoyos9 (last message Page 12).

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/03/2016 12:39 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

alg said:
Hello, because every time I see clearer than the threeiba does not cover me 24 hours.Today more of the same, in the afternoon I am going up from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.I see that it is usual.And the bad thing that I have been getting very low for two days, today I have put one unity less.I am thinking of changing it from the schedule again, put it in the food instead of at dinner, to try I do not lose anything ... I had excited me, what a shame!
What I have noticed unlike the Lantus, is that the postpandriales I have are better (doing the same as always), as if the effect of the rapid and the threeiba by regulating blood glucose, I do not know, what are things like things are the samemine

Try put it in your arms.You have to cover you all day.... Cheer up.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
03/03/2016 12:43 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 11:31 a.m.

It has the same effects as the lantus

DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 11:32 a.m.

The Tresiba is a basal insulin as well as the lantus and is combined with fast insulin in type 1 diabetics, @isela

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/03/2016 11:37 a.m.

Hello good

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/03/2016 5:05 p.m.

Thanks Anisabel thanks I thought it was better than the Lantus.So it makes no sense to change

DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 5:17 p.m.

@Isela, the difference between the three and lantus is the duration, there are people to whom the lantus does not cover well 24 hours, it reaches the siutative dose of Lantus Alta, the threeiba superiorly lasts up to 42 hours and is flatterthan the lantus, supposedly. There is less hypoglycemia.
If the lantus covers you well, do not change

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 5:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Isela, lasts 42h and is flatter than the lantus.The lantus lasted me 20 hours and it is at the moment it covers me 24h.If you do well with Lantus, it would not change if you go wrong or regulate, do not lose anything with trying.

Anaisabel
03/03/2016 5:38 p.m.

@Anaisanel, we have crossed!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 5:41 p.m.

@Gala, we think the same.Both with the three -one and we have disappointed us a little.

Anaisabel
03/03/2016 5:41 p.m.

He has disappointed

Anaisabel
03/03/2016 5:44 p.m.

Well, I don't know what to tell you, now I have a few days that very well, removing a rat at the food that I upload to 145, I do not wigghe from the 80s, I think I have already found the dose

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 5:52 p.m.

The endocrine esk put me the same dose k la lantus and I said k control it if that with what I have on an empty stomach I will start oy with Eya God Kiera, well do well

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/03/2016 5:55 p.m.

During the day very well.In the morning two days and two evil ... and I have already tried everything.The good thing that covers me 24h and even as something to snack and I don't have to get quickly.

Anaisabel
03/03/2016 5:56 p.m.

To me putting it at noon is doing better than at night

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 6:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.