{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

I think we are facing an issue that nobody in the scientific community has clarified (and probably not studied either), why do you do some people well and others let's let it be like? What did you go well with Lantus will do betterWith toujeo that with threeiba?.
Some cause (or set of causes) must exist for this to be;Do you know if there is any study about it?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
03/05/2016 1:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Already .. They are medications, and not we are all the same. There will be many causes ...
Although I remember that, with Lantus, we were changing and combining more than six months, until we got 24 h.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2016 4:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello again, my fourth day with threeiba, for now I am stabilized, on the second day I uploaded a unit, and I am perfect, I hope to continue like this, a greeting

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
03/06/2016 3:47 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

I am 3 days with threeiba and for me K is not when I get anything, I don't get the sugar or pinxing me faster [-(((

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
03/06/2016 5:14 p.m.

@Paquimacias sees the three units uploading every three days, until you find the dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/06/2016 6:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Paquimacias, when you are high and you get fast, do you do nothing?There will not have to do with threeiba.If you get up high, keep going up three.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/06/2016 8:12 p.m.

paquimacias said:
yo 3 days with threeiba and for me K is not when I get anything I don't get the sugar or pinxing me faster [-(

whether you will need or faster or more three.If you get well to meals posts and high food, dinner or breakfast, then you are missing three.And the next thing is to see if in general you are doing that insulin or not.

Today I have changed the time of the Tresiba, now I wear it at lunchtime, to see if I improve something, last chance ... Jjajjaja.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/06/2016 11:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Then I am well but I get up high and high and more units of threeiba I am already putting 35 pff I am super discharged, I was supposed to go better and be able to lose weight and k I am going to be pulling the fast and giving me bingeDecontrol :(

paquimacias
03/07/2016 5:45 p.m.

I believe that the key to the basal apart from looking for the units appropriate to the daily activity of each one, the other is to look for the perfect time we put it on, it is a pain because we are animals of customs and if I have been 3 yearsPutting it at 10 pm, it will cost us a barbarity to change but changing the type of insulin the same must also change the time no ... ??

I put it at 6 pm because it is going well for an hour and results but when I start with threeiba or toujeo I will give it a margin of trust I do not know, 1 month for example but if I do not do well I will try the time at the timeof eating or at night ... (pussy that sheet !!!)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/07/2016 7:13 p.m.

@paquimacias, how much did you put in Lantus?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2016 7:38 p.m.

good night.At the moment I will continue to put the 19 units of Tresiba in the morning, at the moment I do well, I get up with 90, now I need to adjust the fast in the food.
greetings

pilerela's profile photo
pilerela
03/07/2016 9:18 p.m.

55 años con diabetes tipo 1
insulina tresiba 14 und, y novorapid a demanda
ultima hemo 6.8

According to the Children's Endocrine Tresiba, it is not the best option to carry good control.It is about using a slow one that adapts to the needs of each age and characteristics of the person.Ohhhhh

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/08/2016 9:54 a.m.

The Tresiba can be used by children.Another thing is that a child or adult does not work.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/08/2016 12:22 p.m.

I repeat that I think that in addition to the appropriate units you have to look for the appropriate "time" to put the basal and bring control within the objectives in children or in adults and that no matter how much your endocrin@ that youYou put it at 10 pm the one who knows best when it is doing well is oneself ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/08/2016 1:52 p.m.

Hello, I have 4 days with threeiba .... 12 units at 10pm ... every day
I notice a difference with the Lantus.I am no longer give me nightly drops and it is very regular ... but I think I have the problem with the fast ... (Novorapid);I am not worth telling rations ... I have to always get more insulin because the postprandials rises a lot ... for now I am in the spectacion phase ... I put two units less than threeiba than I indicatedThe doctor ... I was afraid to put 14 ...

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
03/08/2016 3:22 p.m.

Regina 32 of Lantus put me

paquimacias
03/08/2016 3:22 p.m.

Good unfortunately I have to say that after a month I approximate, I again levimir, one of the first to try the new insulin Tresiba, and I do not finish working, some times hiccups and sometimes hyper, I mean a lot of lack of control, my doctor who indicatedthat with the Levimir was better controlled.
Some healthy acquaintances came to tell me that as is the competition of Lantus because it is practically the same that they took it out to compete perhaps above improvements and after a month and peak of evidence because that there are not many improvements, they told me thatPerhaps if an improved new insulin comes out that it would be commercialized by them as Lantus then they do not have to compete since they are the same and if it could have enough improvement, at first I did not believe it but seen the results perhaps if they were right that they couldbe a slightly improved similarity and with another clear marketing house.
Well is what there is

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/08/2016 3:23 p.m.

antonimar said:

Good unfortunately I have to say that after a month I approximate, I again levimir, one of the first to try the new insulin Tresiba, and I do not finish working, some times hiccups and sometimes hyper, I mean a lot of lack of control, my doctor who indicatedthat with the Levimir was better controlled.
Some healthy acquaintances came to tell me that as is the competition of Lantus because it is practically the same that they took it out to compete perhaps above improvements and after a month and peak of evidence because that there are not many improvements, they told me thatPerhaps if an improved new insulin comes out that it would be commercialized by them as Lantus then they do not have to compete since they are the same and if it could have enough improvement, at first I did not believe it but seen the results perhaps if they were right that they couldbe a slightly improved similarity and with another clear marketing house.
Well that's what there's

Hello!
It is clear that not everyone responds in the same way to insulin, which is true, and I have read about all new insulins, is that threeiba is a new insulin molecule that has nothing to do with Lantus (Glargina), superiorin duration and with less hypos than Lantus, demonstrated in clinical trials.
The one that is the same as Lantus is Toujeo, same active substance (Glargina) ..... I don't know what modifications will have made to say that it is better.
I still think that we have to be patient and use the one that best goes to each one.
Cheer up!

Camalom's profile photo
Camalom
03/08/2016 3:45 p.m.

@antonimar because I don't know, it is possible that you are right that as novo Nordisk he only had a light that he does not cover almost even half of the day and that's why people gave it to 2 shots took the three -in to compete with Lantus by beating it byAbove your possibilities, everything is possible ..

Anyway, it is strange that if you use a less less and do not work for you three times since both are from Novo Nordisk and Tresiba with more duration but well the usual thing each is the world ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/08/2016 6:23 p.m.

Hello, I have been with the Tresiba for a little more than a month, I have changed schedule 3 times, now I have put it back at 3:00 p.m., I have been the same as when I started with the Tresiba.At 3pm, I get fast and slow, in the post of the food I have good values ​​and these two days I have arrived high at dinner. Why can this happen?Xq I get from the post of the food to dinner if I already have the three on?I don't know what to think and give up and return to Lantus, and wait for the Toujeo.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/08/2016 11:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.