{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

@Regina, let's see the dose, tonight I'm going to get 2 less and wait ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/18/2016 8:56 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Fer, the graphics .. of stable if I leave, nothing at all but I try to be as planned as possible that my job costs me (all day pending, correcting or eating ..) but you know how this is going, some daysThere are X files and there is no God who controls it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/18/2016 8:59 p.m.

I must be the only person who is using this insulin and is fatal.Worse than with the Lantus, which is to say ...

I have very strange and abnormal variations, one day the body asks me for a dose and the next day it wants to go up/down other units, and the day is practically the same.

And here I am, to have it with it before dinner, at 287 at 3:45 in the morning (it started to climb at 1:00 without eating anything, it seems that I have taken a whole cake and really littleI have dinner), I have put 2 quickly (Humalog) and instead of going down, it has climbed a little ... I want to think that it is because it is cold, but this is already starting to bitter, and a lot.

Anyway, another night of m **** more ... :(

rpk7's profile photo
rpk7
02/19/2016 3:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rpk7 I would wait a little for your cold to pass
To me personally a cold stir me a lot
How long are you having been using threeiba?

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
02/19/2016 8:45 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

rpk7 said:
I must be the only person who is using this insulin and is fatal.Worse than with the Lantus, which is to say ...

I have very strange and abnormal variations, one day the body asks me for a dose and the next day it wants to go up/down other units, and the day is practically the same.

And here I am, to have it with it before dinner, at 287 at 3:45 in the morning (it started to climb at 1:00 without eating anything, it seems that I have taken a whole cake and really littleI have dinner), I have put 2 quickly (Humalog) and instead of going down, it has climbed a little ... I want to think that it is because it is cold, but this is already starting to bitter, and a lot.

Anyway, another night from M **** A MORE ...: (

Do not worry that it is partly because of the cold and because you need time to stabilize in the body.Patience......

It is not an insulin to vary from dose all days because you will give you instability.You have to give it a minimum two -day margin to increase and decrease dose.

Look at how you get up in the morning that is the signal to know if you have to increase dose (two days in two days minimal).I started with 13 units and I am already stabilized and happy.

"Last weekend I was fever and it shows when you are sick the glycemia are higher than normal days. In addition to my case I did not leave home and it shows (you do not move and do not do any sport)."

Much encouragement and do not despair pay attention to me (patience).And dose must be raised if required., ... (every two days).

;)

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/19/2016 9:15 a.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

It is a very flat insulin (without peaks) and you need the exact dose to work.;;)

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/19/2016 9:30 a.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

@rpk7, my daughter started with a cold in December that lasted almost until the end of January, without fever only nasal congestion and there was no way to get good glycemia, or up quickly or slow ... it was to improve and have to startDownload insulin quickly and vover to acceptable glycemias.So take care of that refered and patience.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/19/2016 9:50 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

2nd day with Tresiba: Last night I got off 3 Regarding the previous day since I was all night and the morning drinking juice and eating cookies, in the middle afternoon at the end it gave me a donkey, or with the dexcim I could avoid it because it lowered me in a dive.
Night and morning as yesterday, eating continuously ...
I leave you the graph tonight, tomorrow and now that I will eat that I see that I lower me again, I will start with the fruit and I will put a less humlog to get a little higher because I see that I am still left over threeiba

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/19/2016 3:06 p.m.

I am already warming myself with your comments, when I go in April I do not know if I am going to ask for the Tresiba or that I prescribe the toujeo to see how it goes ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/19/2016 3:15 p.m.

@sigsauer, don't worry, the three -one looks good.
What is happening to me simply is that since the lantus did not carry anything about many units and when I went to Tresiba (as it is seen, it seems that if it works for me), the endocrine has calculated the units based on the Lantus that had beenFor me that I have always needed little insulin seemed to me a barbarity and now I haveBut tonight

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/19/2016 3:24 p.m.

@Gala, who need less dose is a very good sign. You are acting very well.
You keep telling us, when you adjust at all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/20/2016 11:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@sigsauer, the Tresiba is going great.When you go to the endocrine I would give it to me, but if you opt for the toujeo, you will tell us how.
First you have to adjust, but whenever we have changed insulin you have to do many tests.Those of us who have been knowing it for many years.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/20/2016 1:35 p.m.

Very happy with the Tresiba.I think I found my dose..... I am with 18 units.I put it once a day at 10pm.... ^:) ^

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/20/2016 10:21 p.m.

HUMALOG a demanda

:)>- There we are!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/21/2016 12:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

After using three a time.It was said that towards a flatter curve and that avoided hypoglycemia above night and that covers the 24 hours even more.I cannot say that it is but quite the opposite.The curve is not flat causes hypoglycemia if it is administered at night, in the morning hip, if it is put in the morning Hyper Brutal at night, let's not cover the day, it only covers 17 hours.It is not how it is advertised.Only good has the Flex Touch pen, but today does not even match Lantus.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
02/21/2016 9:10 a.m.

It is not at all that they publish but the opposite.It does not cover the day and causes hypo.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
02/21/2016 9:15 a.m.

@Hoyos9, willn't it still have to adjust the dose?
I had at first (not at night) I adjusted and now perfect.Well perfect, it will never be perfect that I have it clear but psychologically it was exhausted.It covers me 24 hours that sure.If you cover more, I don't know.In my case, better than the Lantus without any doubt.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/21/2016 9:39 a.m.

@Hoyos9, I am still adjusting but for the moment I see that I do better than the Lantus.That I get to the night putting it at night I have not proven because I have had down in the middle of the afternoon and then because when I eat "voraciously" I have reached the highest dinner so I cannot say if it is the three -one that does not cover or theI bold that I have given myself but what I do not understand is that if according to you, it covers 17 hours, if you put it at night you have hypo for the mñnana, why do you put it in the morning at night you have hyper?You should be well at night or with hicci if they are the same 17 hours

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/21/2016 10:38 a.m.

In the end I believe that it is the same as with Lantus, there are missing data from @hoyos9, sport, activity, time of activity/sport, etc. .. I understand that threeiba will be more lasting but as with the lantus it will depend a bit of what you doOr stop doing during the day.We have all dumb days (like me this morning), the important thing is that there is a high percentage of good days ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/21/2016 1:13 p.m.

Yes it has more duration than Lantus, it is already a very important advance. With the new treatments you gain quality of life and you have to always go forward.
Although there may be cases in which it does not go well and you have to return to the above, but they are the least.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/21/2016 1:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.