{'en': 'Dexcom g5 for when?', 'es': 'Dexcom G5 para cuando?'} Image

Dexcom g5 for when?

Papajesus1's profile photo   01/22/2016 10:23 p.m.

By the way, the G4 can continue to buy or when you have to buy another will force the G5?I hope that the G4 will end up selling a lot of time because if this is almost the other is the ruin!

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/12/2016 6:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well there was what was given today there is some life left to my last sensor the transmitter said no more Lucas
and to put a new one in the photo the duration of it is appreciated.
A great suggestion to those who continue with the Dexcom 4 or can change to 5 greetings.
@Gala @belenes @Pabloj2000 @jconegar @inday

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/12/2016 11:37 p.m.

@Afterego, why not now that the transmitter has ended, do you get an XDRIP and buy a G4 transmitter?Go asking for it for CD you just just put everything preparing, you will only spend the XDRIP (+- € 70) and because the transmitter I think is in 370 bone as one of those of the G5 and t da daXA 1 year.
Before asking for the XDrip you have to have the new transmitter so that it is already configured

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2016 1:19 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

You can explain what he is.XDrip?
I don't have any information about that
The information they have sent to me about the house, says nothing, I think,
I will read it again.I would like to send you, but I don't know if you can.It is a normal mail.I'm going to try.Greetings to all and good weekend

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
08/13/2016 7:36 a.m.

Afterego said:
well there was what was given today there is some life left to my last sensor the transmitter said no more Lucas is going
and to put a new one in the photo the duration of it is appreciated.
A great suggestion to those who continue with the Dexcom 4 or can change to 5 greetings.
@Gala @belenes @Pabloj2000 @jconegar @inday

By.What do you tell me that it is better on 4, if they are going to withdraw it, and for the photo I see that you use the 5?

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
08/13/2016 7:38 a.m.

Because the transmitters of the G4 last 1 year and those of the G5, 3 months and cost the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2016 8:58 a.m.

The XDrip is a speech that replaces the G4 receiver that has the advantage that sends the data to the mobile, I have the advantages that the transmitter lasts a year because of the G4 but you see the values ​​in the mobile as in the G5

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/13/2016 9:02 a.m.

gala said:
@afterego, why not now that the transmitter is over, do you get an XDRIP and buy a transmitter of the G4?Go asking for it for CD you just just put everything preparing, you will only spend the XDRIP (+- € 70) and because the transmitter I think is in 370 bone as one of those of the G5 and t da daXA 1 year.
Before asking for the XDrip you have to have the new transmitter so that it is already configured

@Gala you know that if I am going to do.
I still have a new transmitter in box plus the one that changes yesterday but then for him.
I will investigate the XDRIP, surely I will ask you more as their characteristics are.
Meanwhile, look what the link is going through the network today.
Thanks Good weekend
Link

DiabetesForo
08/13/2016 4:29 p.m.

@Afterego: As for measurement, what is your experience with the G5? Do you use it with iPhone or receiver? Does the mobile lose the connection a lot? Thank you !!

beti's profile photo
beti
08/16/2016 3:14 p.m.

Beti said:
@Afterego: in terms of measurement, how is your experience with the G5? Do you use it with iPhone or with a receiver? Does the mobile lose the connection a lot? Thank you! Thank you!!

Hello @beti I personally use it with the receiver since I use Samsung phone and for that there is no compatible application still. As for measurements it goes quite well sometimes with a difference of 20 and others of 10 mg/dl.
greeting

DiabetesForo
08/16/2016 4:34 p.m.

Thank you so much!!!

beti's profile photo
beti
08/19/2016 6:08 p.m.

Afterego said:
beti said:
@atego: in terms of measurement, how is your experience with the G5? Do you use it with iPhone or withreceiver? Does the mobile lose the connection? Thank you !!

Hello @beti I personally use it with the receiver since I use Samsung phone and for that there is no compatible application still. As for measurements it goes quite well sometimes with a difference of 20 and others of 10 mg/dl.
Greetings

The Beta of the XDrip with the G5 is already working

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/22/2016 8:24 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

And without carrying the "box" of the XDrip? carrying only the G5 and mobile Android? Thank you !!

beti's profile photo
beti
08/23/2016 10:27 p.m.

Beti said:
and without carrying the "box" of the xDrip? carrying only the G5 and mobile android transmitter? Thank you !!

I understand that if the transmitter communicates via Bluetooth with the Apple receptor or mobile with the XDrip application for Android, the XDrip box is not necessary no ..?
If this works so, I will think about the G5 if it were not for the price and duration of the transmitters

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/24/2016 11:05 a.m.

@Sigsauer, there is the thing, the price of the transmitters ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/24/2016 12:01 p.m.

Without box, the G5 goes through Bluetooth, communicates directly.

Forgetting the G5 if you are not rich, it is a scam.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/24/2016 3:26 p.m.

As Artorias says, the G5 is for "rich", and full -fledged scam.

It would not seem bad to me that they took the G5 for which I can and want to afford it ... leaving the G4 for the rest ... but curtherly, the G4 have been brushed (although there are still transmitters, those who already have it, they can continue to use it... but no one can enter with the G4 ... you have to enter with the G5, yes or yes).

And I say again, without entering into "experiments" or "aphas" of each ... if a person takes each sensor 2 weeks (more or less), he would need a box every 2 months.The box I think is 370 euros, so that a year would need 2220 euros in sensors + (here is the final trick) 4 transmitters per year to another 370 I think I remember ... 1480. That is ... 3700 euros to theYear, which make a beautiful mortgage of 310 euros per month.
And even if you get the sensors more (3 or 4 weeks), savings are blurred by the robbery in the transmitters.In fact, there will be people who will last 1 box of sensors, which a transmitter (pathetic).

Anyway ... disappointed with the G5 ... Let's see if they are brushed at once and take out a G6 compatible with the current sensors and last again, at least 1 year ... or simply put rechargeable batteriesWireless, perfectly feasible (a couple of simple contacts, and with 2 transmitters, alternate them 1 or 2 weeks each).

The idea that Dexcom of the transmitters has is wrong, at least in Europe.

greetings

pabloj2000
08/29/2016 6:55 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The countries in which they are financed will have to put a limit., I hope so ... and that good competition comes out ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2016 8:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well ... if the Dexcom Seven Plus did not finance it (1 transmitter every 2-3 years), the G4 does not finance it (1 transmitter every year), the G5 "or fed up with wine" will finance it to you (4transmitters per year?).

And it is a real penalty ... but they themselves, instead of helping to try to enter the European market ... they are throwing out ....

The sad thing is that European distributors give me that they do absolutely nothing, and I think that if everyone started pressure, demanding the G4 (to continue for sale) and leave the G5 for USA ... surely something could get... but I suppose they also make chirvitas their eyes thinking about the $ of the transmitters (so you have to pass yes or yes) ... but right now, as another continuous meter appears (automatic ... the free one inAutomatic version with alarms) asparagus are going to be fry (Dexcom I mean).

I have always defended them, because although more expensive, you made numbers, and they were not much more expensive (with sensor durations, transmitter amortization ...), but now ... there are no numbers that are worth ... a scamin full rule.They will know ...

I only expect a G6 with "closed" costs, that is, rechargeable transmitter ... or 4 transmitters at the price of 1, that is, a 4 -year transmitter pack for 1 year, 370 euros.

greetings

pabloj2000
08/29/2016 11:09 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hopefully one day you are right, Pabloj2000, but today is to dream in a pack of 4 sensors at 370 euros.I think that as you say until another more economical MCG appears .... to bother and pay everything.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
08/29/2016 11:54 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.