{'en': 'Dexcom g5 for when?', 'es': 'Dexcom G5 para cuando?'} Image

Dexcom g5 for when?

Papajesus1's profile photo   01/22/2016 10:23 p.m.

nativity scenes said:
gala said:
@nativity scenes, out of curiosity, why you decided on the Navigator II, having the dexcom here in Spain for a long time?

When I bought the Navigator or knew that there were other models but teaseguro that would have consulted them, since although I have no problems for the language.A pelmazo bother friends, in addition to the economic amount, because I think it is much more expensive than any other.
I think they will send me information about Dexcom, so I will inform you.
I like that you help me with your information and I hope I can be useful too.Greetings

Hi Belén,

I am also new in the forum and, like you, I am informing myself about the Dexcom :) Just tell you that, if you need to do any management in Germany, do not hesitate to contact me since we live here and it costs us nothing to help you.Welcome to the forum :)

Berta's profile photo
Berta
02/09/2016 9:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

berta said:
nativity scenes said:
gala said:
gala said:
@nativity scenes, out of curiosity, why you decided onThe Navigator II, having the Dexcom here in Spain for a long time?

When I bought the Navigator or knew that there were other models but teaseguro that would have consulted them, since although I have no problems for the language.A pelmazo bother friends, in addition to the economic amount, because I think it is much more expensive than any other.
I think they will send me information about Dexcom, so I will inform you.
I like that you help me with your information and I hope I can be useful too.Greetings

Hi Belén,

I am also new in the forum and, like you, I am informing myself about the Dexcom :) Just tell you that, if you need to do any management in Germany, do not hesitate to contact me since we live here and it costs us nothing to help you.Welcome to the forum :)

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/09/2016 1:17 p.m.

Before Berta, for the moment I have, sensors for three more months, so I'm calm.
I wanted Dexcom information, but I think there is a new one about to go to the market, today a link of the company that has it has arrived.And I'm going to call them, I'll tell you.
Berta you have the Navigator II, I would like to know if you can buy it with the offer, because I can't.And it is roasted year, he brought it to me from there, a friend, very cost him I think that 150 euros cheaper each monthly sensor, so suddenly saves me, about 600 euros, because I bought for four months.
Now personal.In what part of Germany live, usually we, come on, Q, D
USSELDORF
A pacer know you and talk to you, I think I'm going to become addicted to this forum. I am delighted

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/09/2016 1:23 p.m.

Hello, because we are also informing ourselves.My husband (he is the diabetic) still does not use any continuous measurement system (neither the Navigator II) because until relatively recently we were not aware that they existed since his endocrine in Epaña never occurred to him to mention it ... sureMore than one feels the same outrage as we ... in the root of my work, we were aware of the last (and not so last ...) technological advances for the management of diabetes and now we are trying to obtain financing for the Dexcom G5which is the last one that is available in the market (here in Germany, so those of Novolab told me in Spain will be available in a few months).Anyway, as soon as you need more sensors (or whatever), we talk and look at how to get them at the best price from here.
We live about 4 hours from Düsseldorf, Cerquita de Bremen :) So you come here and you want to meet the north you let us know and organize something hehehe
We keep talking :)

Berta's profile photo
Berta
02/09/2016 2:53 p.m.

Hello Gala.I don't know if you, you will know when the Dexcom G5 will come out.As I have already told Berta, I still have Navigator sensors for three months, and Tb the Free Style, but this is the arm and I prefer the other.
You have seen that everything is questions for the moment, but I hope to clarify at some point,
But I like being able to talk to

berta said:
hello, because we are also informing ourselves.My husband (he is the diabetic) still does not use any continuous measurement system (neither the Navigator II) because until relatively recently we were not aware that they existed since his endocrine in Epaña never occurred to him to mention it ... sureMore than one feels the same outrage as we ... in the root of my work, we were aware of the last (and not so last ...) technological advances for the management of diabetes and now we are trying to obtain financing for the Dexcom G5which is the last one that is available in the market (here in Germany, so those of Novolab told me in Spain will be available in a few months).Anyway, as soon as you need more sensors (or whatever), we talk and look at how to get them at the best price from here.
We live about 4 hours from Düsseldorf, Cerquita de Bremen :) So you come here and you want to meet the north you let us know and organize something hehehe
We keep talking :)

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/10/2016 3:38 p.m.

I did not find out about my endocrine, even knowing all the episodes of hypos I had, it did not occur to him to comment, it.
And he was a relative of mine who read him in a magazine.
Yesterday someone wrote to me in the company, but I only talked about Dexcom G4, so I will wait until next time, anyway, as soon as I know something that I comment.
An affectionate greeting

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/10/2016 3:40 p.m.

@Belenes, it is not yet known when it will be in Spain, there was talk of in March but I think it will take longer.
Anyway, I do not know if you know how the G5 is, it is the same, the sensors are the same as in the G4, what changes is the transmitter, which it emits by Bluetooth so you can see the graphics in the mobile or in thereceiver.
The paste it has is that the transmitter, in the G4, the transmitter lasts a year and in the G5 lasts 3 months, sell them 2 in 2 (bone 6 months) but the price is similar to that of the G4 that lasts a year byThat many will continue with Eñ G4 because the price increases a lot

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/10/2016 4:23 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@nativity scenes, it is not yet known when it will be in Spain, there was talk of in March but I think it will take longer.
Anyway, I do not know if you know how the G5 is, it is the same, the sensors are the same as in the G4, what changes is the transmitter, which it emits by Bluetooth so you can see the graphics in the mobile or in thereceiver.
The paste it has is that the transmitter, in the G4, the transmitter lasts a year and in the G5 lasts 3 months, sell them 2 in 2 (bone 6 months) but the price is similar to that of the G4 that lasts a year byThat many will continue with Eñ G4 because the price
increases a lot.

Thanks for the information gala, but seeing what I have paid from the Navigator, I think it will be cheaper
The Navigator consists of monthly sensors (6) that costs about 400 euros.And the receiver costs about 1900 euros, so notice what I have spent.
That's why he alternated it with the Free Style that is much more affordable

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/10/2016 6:06 p.m.

@Gala, I see that you are an expert in the meters.For you which is the best, as long as you have alarm systems. I don't use any insulin pump
@Belenes

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/10/2016 8:23 p.m.

To give a joy with the G5 ... at least in another European country that they have, they come from 1 in one, the transmitters (it is seen that they came from 2 in 2, was in the USA and as "introduction"To the system for new users), and of course, at the same price (that is, the cost is quadruple annually, some will have to buy a transmitter with each sensor box).Oh, and remember that you save the receiver (even if you have to buy it), and then you can only use it with an iPhone (which costs more than a receiverNothing clear (it is "too" open for a medical ssitema)

And as a gift, the size of the transmitter is again that of the G4 "fat" (the previous one to the Slim format).

Come on, honey on flakes, right?

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
02/12/2016 4:07 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Belenes, if you ask me which is the best MCG system with alarm, the Dexcom, is not the best, is that it is the only one that is removing the Navigator II that has alarms, the one you have, here in Spain theUnique because Frestyle has no alarms and the Navigator is not sold in Spain.
There is also Medtronic's literal but it seems to me that now they only sell it with the pump

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 4:45 p.m.

@Gala.Thank you very much for the clarification.Thus crew that of momentomesigue, with the Free Style, which true, is the first time that he has given the option to buy 4 sensors at the same time.

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/12/2016 6:27 p.m.

@Belenes, phenomenal, so you are more unhappy and you almost arrive in summer with the free

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 6:36 p.m.

Hello, I have been missing for a long time, I would like to know if there is any user of the huge G5, my nurse who has just talked about it, and having all the information seems to me a viable solution, and much cheaper than the one I currently use that is ofThe ABBOTT house, the Navigatorii.Alternating with him free freestyle
As I continue like this, I will put a store at MCG's house

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
08/09/2016 2:42 p.m.

@belenes have you raised the G4?Or only the 5?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/09/2016 10:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

nativity scenes said:
hello, I have been missing for a long time, I would like to know if there is any user of the huge g5, my nurse who has just talked about him, and having all the information seems like a viable solution to me, and much cheaper than what is currently used from the ABBOTT house, the Navigatorii.Alternating with him free freestyle
As I continue like this, I will put a store at MCG's house

Are you sure is much cheaper?
You have the cost if or if 4 transmitters per year of the G5, that is 1500 euros of annual fixed expenditure.Part sensors (370 euros the box).The G5 is a real economically speaking disaster.
Today, the G4 is more interesting, but it is already discontinued (logically they are interested, even if they have transmitters for the pumps ... that do not recept out for sale).

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/10/2016 1:11 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, I still don't know, but the information he has sent me is better than him Navigator, which costs 2000 euros the reader and 400 euros, a month of the sensors, which also does not arrive, at.Less to me, since they almost never reach the five days

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
08/10/2016 3:13 p.m.

I swear I am going crazy, right now or I know how much the sensors and the price of these last.As there can be that variability of days, it has really confusing me, and that you are talking about Decoma 4, so 5, will be the pear.
I would like to have some type of information, please, I'm totally lost
, thank you all

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
08/11/2016 1:32 p.m.

Actually that, I am not very clear about the transmitters, now I use sensors every 14 days and a reader. The free freestyle
And with the Navigator the same, only that the sensors last only 5 days
So I repeat, I don't understand what the transmitter is for

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
08/11/2016 1:38 p.m.

@Belenes The Dexcom transmitter, what it does is send the signal.In Dexcom this the sensor is what you click, the emitter that is put on the sensor (both in G4 and G5), then there is the G4 that the dexcom receiver has or you can try with the XDRIP, and with the G4 is the receiverof the G5 or the iPhone.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/11/2016 4:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.