{'en': 'Dexcom g5 for when?', 'es': 'Dexcom G5 para cuando?'} Image

Dexcom g5 for when?

Papajesus1's profile photo   01/22/2016 10:23 p.m.

Well, if the G6 is in the oven, I don't even bother the G5, which I did not think, I continue with the G4 so richly

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2016 3 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The G4 and G5 sensors are the same, it has been said in the forum many times.Those who change is the transmitter.And G4 transmitters will continue having been in time, since there are insulin pumps that need it, such as animas Vibe or the new T-Simlim.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/03/2016 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Artorias, the T-Slim, is also compatible with the Dexcom G4 and is in Spain?Do you know if it has a distance control?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2016 3:28 p.m.

It's true ... I am not familiar with the parts of the device and mix terms, as I said we are still with the paperwork to try to be covered by insurance.A question regarding the change or renewal of the meter: offers Dexcom special prices to users of previous versions?It keeps you informed of the novelties?

Berta's profile photo
Berta
02/03/2016 3:35 p.m.

The T Slim is not and will be for now
Let's see if Alberto sees the message and can tell us where he has taken those prices.
I am sure that I do not change, the two systems will live together

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/03/2016 4:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Ah !!!He does not have command

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/03/2016 4:27 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@Gala confirmed what @jconegar says I was talking to the Tandem representative in my city and told me that they did not think about entering the European market.The pump itself is quite well, is tactile and iPhone roll but has no command.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/03/2016 9:24 p.m.

Thank you @jconegar, @inday, will say that for 4 European pelagatos that we are with bomb (I still do not but with the intention of ..) and the fights that the endocrine or the communities that love it, do what?
I guess the iPhone is commanded then

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2016 10:19 p.m.

jconegar said:
@afterego thank you very much.That is prices from Spain.They have been provided to you Novalab?

No @jconegar those prices are from the United States. Manufacturer's direct.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2016 3:48 a.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
berta said:
hello!I am new in the forum, my name is Berta and my husband has been diabetic for 17 years.After carefully studying the advantages of continuous measurement we have decided to buy the Dexcom, possibly the G5 to "last" as much as possible since, for what I read, the G6 is already in the oven and I understand that they will withdraw beforeFrom the market the G4 sensors than those of the G5 (although I do not agree with this policy of removing the previous versions when users are happy with them as I see that it is the case of Seven Plus).
For now we are in contact with Dexcom and starting with the procedures to acquire it ... I will tell you how everything is going

As the Novalab told me, the G5 uses the same sensors as the G4, the difference is in the transmitter, so you do not worry about the sensors that they will not withdraw them.

You carry the whole reason the sensors, the transmitter is different with Bluetooth technology and the receiver is also different.
I am very happy with my last hard sensor 24 days and change it in case the flies.

DiabetesForo
02/05/2016 3:53 a.m.

As far as my competence would improve the transmitter to one year instead of browsing compatibility with iPhone, of course we already know about tastes.
Also the two hours of waiting seems to me total exaggerated.
Let's add the differences compared to real -time capillary control would be some things to improve in view of the future of this company in my opinion.
Meanwhile, to bill that for that if they are doing well not to speculate with our health that in the long run it is a big business for these companies.

DiabetesForo
02/05/2016 4:03 a.m.

Hello, my name is Belen and I am new in the forum.I wanted to tell you that a year ago he alternated two and Free Style meters in winter and the Navigator II in summer.
Although the price difference is tremendous.I have to admit that hemoglobin is much better with the second, so I would like to know if you are using it, the Navigator, I would like to tell me how you go and where you buy it is to compare.Thanks in advance

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/07/2016 12:05 p.m.

@belenes are not from Spain, right?I don't know anyone here who has it.If you are from here, I know that it is sold in Spain, I thought they did not sell it here.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/07/2016 6:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Jconegar@

jconegar said:
@nativity scenes you are not from Spain, right?I don't know anyone here who has it.If you are from here, I know that it is sold in Spain, I thought they did not sell it here.
If I am and live here.I learned about the Navigator system, because last year in February the Free Style was exhausted, and after a very serious hypo, I found the German house.
But it is a bit complicated when asking, since it has to be done from there, and then they send it to me here, all through a good friend.
But now I have learned that in Spain you can get another model that also has alarm and I am waiting for someone to inform me.
Hey I love this forum, I had never been talking about my illness so pleasant, so thanks to qtodos

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/07/2016 8:16 p.m.

@Belenes, out of curiosity, why did you decide for the Navigator II, having the Dexcom here in Spain for a long time?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/07/2016 8:29 p.m.

I try to ask for its information and since I took out all the information and publish it in the forum and find out an Abbot commercial blocked the page for the Spanish IP.
Indicating me to contact them that impossible to send to Spain.
Here the other model with alarm is the dexcom and cheaper than yours there, according to rates that facilitated me by making me pass through English and entering with an English IP.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/07/2016 11:57 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

gala said:
@nativity scenes, out of curiosity, why you decided on the Navigator II, having the Dexcom here in Spain for a long time?

When I bought the Navigator or knew that there were other models but teaseguro that would have consulted them, since although I have no problems for the language.A pelmazo bother friends, in addition to the economic amount, because I think it is much more expensive than any other.
I think they will send me information about Dexcom, so I will inform you.
I like that you help me with your information and I hope I can be useful too.Greeting

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/08/2016 6:41 p.m.

@Belenes, if I remember correctly, the G4 start kit: receiver, transmitter and box with 4 sensors was 1430 +VAT (21%) and then the loose box with 4 30 +VAT sensors (10%).
You also have 2 offers for the sensors: if you buy 2 or more, € 70 discount in the following purchase of equal or higher amount to the previous one or the annual subscription that leave € 75 and there are 6 boxes and one of "gift"

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2016 7:38 p.m.

gala said:
@nativity scenes, if I remember correctly, the start kit of the G4: receiver, transmitter and box with 4 sensors was 1430 +VAT (21%) and then the box loose with4 430 +VAT sensors (10%).
You also have 2 offers for the sensors: if you buy 2 or more, € 70 discount in the following purchase of equal or higher amount to the previous one or the annual subscription that leave € 75 and are 6 boxes and one of "gift"

The box of 4 sensors € 375, there is also the annual subscription, which I don't know how much it came out

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
02/09/2016 12:29 a.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica, 375 with VAT included that I have put the price that the VAT had to add

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 7:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.