{'en': 'Dexcom g5 for when?', 'es': 'Dexcom G5 para cuando?'} Image

Dexcom g5 for when?

Papajesus1's profile photo   01/22/2016 10:23 p.m.

In some places I heard that the Dexcom G5 would possibly arrive this year ... but now everything seems very stopped ... I think for children if it would be very useful.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/22/2016 10:23 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Is there any novelty?

Papajesus1
01/22/2016 10:24 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

With what makes the transmitter change every 3 months, I do not see that in Spain it will have a lot of success, if we already use it for its price, which is envisous for 4 the transmitter ... no, I do not see it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/22/2016 11:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I believe that before the end of March half April we do not have it but it is personal opinion.
I will not change particularly.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/22/2016 11:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Those of novels told me by phone that they will bring the G5 for this spring, but that they will continue to serve also the G4

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/23/2016 1:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much to everyone.For children if I see advantage.

Papajesus1
01/23/2016 1:22 p.m.

I am waiting for my son too.It would give us peace of mind at the little collaboration on the part of the school.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
01/23/2016 3:42 p.m.

There is a system called Nightscout and I do the same thing I say because Dexcom G4 is more economical

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/24/2016 6 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

He does the same at night, but not at school or if he stays to sleep at grandparents' house.From your home it controls it and I would have some more freedom.

Papajesus1
01/24/2016 10 p.m.

Prepare the wallet that is already beginning to exhaust the transmitters to the people who acquired it in the US. And more or less it is lasting about 105 days.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/25/2016 2:35 a.m.

The Nightscout system I see it a bit apparent.From what I have seen I would have to leave my son at school with the Dexcom receiver connected to a Smatphone to transmit the data.I see it very spectacular for a 5 -year -old boy.I don't know how people will.I tried the G4 and his Lord was already uncomfortable to take care of the receiver.I am giving him a lot of Dexcom to buy.It is really not clear to me if with the G5 I will also have to leave a smartphone.Because if so, it is not worth waiting for.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
01/26/2016 2:26 p.m.

The XDrip is another system that may do better.Do not carry Dexcom receiver, on Friday at 8:00 p.m. will talk about those systems

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2016 2:55 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

caramel said:
The Nightscout system I see it a bit devastating.From what I have seen I would have to leave my son at school with the Dexcom receiver connected to a Smatphone to transmit the data.I see it very spectacular for a 5 -year -old boy.I don't know how people will.I tried the G4 and his Lord was already uncomfortable to take care of the receiver.I am giving him a lot of Dexcom to buy.It is really not clear to me if with the G5 I will also have to leave a smartphone.Because if so, it is not worth waiting for.& lt;/blockquote

Hello I have the G5 anything you need to know.
I use it with the receiver that comes and goes wonders with him.
What if the transmitters do not last as much as that of G4 but cost less too.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2016 6:21 p.m.

Afterego said:
caramelo said:
The NightScout system I see it a bit apparent.From what I have seen I would have to leave my son at school with the Dexcom receiver connected to a Smatphone to transmit the data.I see it very spectacular for a 5 -year -old boy.I don't know how people will.I tried the G4 and his Lord was already uncomfortable to take care of the receiver.I am giving him a lot of Dexcom to buy.It is really not clear to me if with the G5 I will also have to leave a smartphone.Because if so, it is not worth waiting for.

I understood what cost the same thing, what is the price of transmitters?

Con_Q_de_quimica
01/26/2016 6:23 p.m.

The transmitters of the G5 are limited to three months of life each but I am wrong, they come from two in two and the price of two is comparable to a G4 sensor that lasts from official life 6 months but lasts a year.
@Afterego please confirm what I say.Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2016 10:55 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Puffff .... G5 ... My personal opinion is "that we don't learn."Then we will complain about crazy prices ...
If you leave G5´s ... G4´s and other nonsense, and continue with the Seven Plus at the price of "balance", much better would go (and those that we have used the Seven Plus know what we are talking about).

Meanwhile, nothing ... ask, ask ... what will be given to you ...

By the way, with the Dexcom G4 with Share (the one that carries integrated bluetooth) you can do the same as with the G5 (the receiver transmits directly to the mobile, and wherever you want, call Smartwatch or another mobile to see how it is "Crio").But "that" they don't bring it (and would take advantage of everything there is already).
The G5 is directly a nonsense ... as the G4 was already.And at this rate, the transmitters will last less than the sensors ... at the same time.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/28/2016 12:45 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

jconegar said:
the transmitters of the G5 are limited to three months of life each but I am wrong, they come from two in two and the price of two is comparable to a sensor g4 that lasts in lifeOfficial 6 months but lasts a year.
@Afterego please confirm what I say.Thank you.

Hello @jconegar I confirm that the list price is 599 and brings 2 recent transmitters I get the confirmation mail.
Obvious is that the G4 lasts more than these two together, you do not see how these are curreped and those who have no insurance as I cost us a paste.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2016 2:14 a.m.

@Afterego thank you very much.That is prices from Spain.Has Novalab easier for you?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/03/2016 9:21 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello!I am new in the forum, my name is Berta and my husband has been diabetic for 17 years.After carefully studying the advantages of continuous measurement we have decided to buy the Dexcom, possibly the G5 to "last" as much as possible since, for what I read, the G6 is already in the oven and I understand that they will withdraw beforeFrom the market the G4 sensors than those of the G5 (although I do not agree with this policy of removing the previous versions when users are happy with them as I see that it is the case of Seven Plus).
For now we are in contact with Dexcom and starting with the procedures to acquire it ... I will tell you how everything goes

Berta's profile photo
Berta
02/03/2016 10:45 a.m.

berta said:
hello!I am new in the forum, my name is Berta and my husband has been diabetic for 17 years.After carefully studying the advantages of continuous measurement we have decided to buy the Dexcom, possibly the G5 to "last" as much as possible since, for what I read, the G6 is already in the oven and I understand that they will withdraw beforeFrom the market the G4 sensors than those of the G5 (although I do not agree with this policy of removing the previous versions when users are happy with them as I see that it is the case of Seven Plus).
For now we are in contact with Dexcom and starting with the procedures to acquire it ... I will tell you how everything is going

As the Novalab told me, the G5 uses the same sensors as the G4, the difference is in the transmitter, so you do not worry about the sensors that they will not withdraw them.

Con_Q_de_quimica
02/03/2016 10:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.