{'en': 'Dexcom g5 for when?', 'es': 'Dexcom G5 para cuando?'} Image

Dexcom g5 for when?

Papajesus1's profile photo   01/22/2016 10:23 p.m.

To annoy and pay everything.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
08/29/2016 11:55 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

@Pabloj2000 The truth is that I prefer not to think about it because I get in bad milk, today to any device, gadget or pot can be changed a pile of button, lithium etc. except to the transmitter of the g5, which p ... chance man man!!!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/30/2016 8:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems to me a tease of hair ... that you cannot change the battery ... to any pulsometer type transmitter etc. can be changed pile.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/30/2016 7:15 p.m.

It is also that it is not a whim, it is a health issue, it seems to me a lack of responsibility that the price is not consistent with the cost and that pharmaceutical companies that force these prices are.Even with an interchangeable battery it would seem a high price, lasting three months like the G5 ... With how much we have to thank this system to take away the desire to think about people who, because they cannot pay it, will even shorten their life!Well, I get my nerves with these issues.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/31/2016 12:08 a.m.

And there is talk that the G6 will last 10 days but that at 10 days they go out as free.If this is true ... and the sensors cannot be extended ... I don't know what we are going to do ...

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/31/2016 8:29 a.m.

Albertot said:
and it is said that the G6 will last 10 days but that at 10 days they go out as free.If this is true ... and the sensors cannot be extended ... I don't know what we are going to do ...

Is that information real?I mean if you've seen it on a serious website.Thanksssssss.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/31/2016 2:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The 10 days of the G6 said in an interview the CEO of Dexcom.It seems that it will be like that.

Not being able to extend the sensors, there was talk in the Facebook group CGM in the cloud, but I cannot confirm it at all.

Greetings

jconegar said:
albertot said:
and it is said that the G6 will last 10 days but that at 10days they go out like free.If this is true ... and the sensors cannot be extended ... I don't know what we are going to do ...

Is that information real?I mean if you've seen it on a serious website.Thanksssssss.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/31/2016 3:20 p.m.

By the way, the CEO also said that they will enter a new applicator to put the sensor, similar to the free, to be able to put it by pressing a button.I really look pretty good with the current system

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/31/2016 3:35 p.m.

Albertot said:
By the way, the CEO also said that they will introduce a new applicator to put the sensor, similar to free, to be able to put it by pressing a button.I really apply quite well with the current system

If I have seen the applicator but that of not lengthening it I think it is a hoax, it is clear that the emitters did expire, but the sensors I think it will be as until now.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/31/2016 6:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The sensors If the sensor structure + transmitter is still used, it is simply impossible for the transmitter or the receiver to know exactly how many days the sensor has.I could know if it is not new, at most.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/31/2016 6:30 p.m.

Albertot said:
and it is said that the G6 will last 10 days but that at 10 days they go out as free.If this is true ... and the sensors cannot be extended ... I don't know what we are going to do ...

I don't think they do that ... it is simply that it is more than proven that the sensors last much more than 7 days ... it is more, I do not think that it is 7 days ... to the least 10, andFrom there up.

I think it is a mere marketing movement ... the sensor to look for it for 7 days, they will put 10 days ... nothing more, which is good because the restart would be every 10 days (absurd and ridiculous of the 7 daysand the 2 lost hours).

If I remember correctly, the first Seven (not the plus) the sensors came for 3 or 4 days (I do not remember the number) and soon they already announced them like 7 days (since they endured more).

Anyway ... to continue with the G4 while you can ... and to wait for the G6, which worse than the G5 .... it is already difficult for it to be (economically speaking), but we do not rule out anything ... because theseDexcom does not give stitch without thread

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/05/2016 1:07 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.