{'en': 'Medtronic 640g', 'es': 'Medtronic 640G'} Image

Medtronic 640g

Chimo's profile photo   02/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

@Irenemv may happen to you as it happened to me a couple of times to prick you directly in a vein and enter the insulin directly, to see if you remember if when you click you hurt more than normal and bleeding ..?I have changed the 6 mm needles for about 5mm

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/28/2016 6:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use bomb and the cannula was to change it, that is, I had been placed for several days.It was all inexplicable, and since then I have rare sensations, such as that insulin makes me much more effect.My partner tells me that the diabetes is being removed!:)) It would be the first in the world.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 6:13 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@irenemv Animo you'll see how everything is doing well.Sometimes this is very overwhelming and not everything is a sea of ​​roses.We have to be strong and fight with her, not against her, because otherwise life will be hard.
I can tell you about Dexcom that I know.
We do not stop thinking, in our brain there is a microprocessor dedicated to the 24 hours to diabetes, difficult to disconnect.
You will see how everything changes you, do not lose your illusions, noticing a hypic being well may be because a high pelin often as you comment, but it is not such a high 170 is a level that is there.
With the bomb and mcg you will go very well, you will see as if, and that pregnancy will be your illusion to be luxurious.
Come for all and that the fight does not stop because when we fall we get up with more desire to fight.Much encouragement for that new pregnancy you will look for.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 6:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is true, I am good ha ha ha, with the title of the Medtronic 640g thread and telling you about the puncture, as they say here, "another file x" of insulin and especially of the electronic apparatus that at last and to theCabo facilitate day to day but occasionally they are neglected ...

Uns greeting

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/28/2016 6:18 p.m.

Thank you very much to both of you, to see how I continue and what I decide at the end.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 6:29 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv @jconegar good afternoon:
I tell you what they told me, please if it is not true what I say that they correct me I do not want to cause controversy, false moods or uncertain truths:
After the second visit of the Meditronic brand representative, I tell you about the MCG that as it could be missing meters if our commitment is annual, the answer is that it was right, that throwing calculations would lack 2 months of meters,But it is already solved, they proposed it to those above and accepted the proposal, for a few months we have meters for the whole year, to trust him (and the truth is that he inspires me confidence).
It comes out in about € 200 more VAT a month, and to say that the bomb is a pass (I don't know another), adjust the storms, suspend for minutes/hours, that it is aquatic and the possibility of the wizard bowling has fascinated me, butEverything has to have a but, it is focused on being accompanied by the MCG, alarms and suspension of insulin is its strong point.
The truth is that I do not understand how a half thing can be implemented, for my purchasing power it is impossible for me to pay for the meters, but I will fight so that I can somehow subsidize.
I will go to see the social assistant, the defender to the patient and even if the mayor of my town is needto go down to cats for fear of rushing.
The truth is that carrying the meter in the pump is yours, it would be impossible for me to take the meter, the pump, the seat harness, the belt with the tool, helmet, glasses .... Pufffff I do not want to think about it.
@Irenemv you will inform me about what commercials tell you, I am very interestedTo go to bed with more than 250 was a therapy that carried out for many months, with that action creates a reaction, the last glycated up 8, having my much well -controlled daytime controls.
After putting on an MCG for a few days, we deduced that the problem I had was that it varied as it would have dinner, I explain you, when my glucose was having a gentle, I was necessary to go down, the post-dinner was necessary, but nevertheless when pre-dried products had dinnerMy insulin remained stable and as I also had a dinner, I lifted me with stratospheric values.Solution: Soft dinner = after dinner, copious dinner or fast food, not drinking anything later and the truth is that until today it is working for me.
As your partner says, you are recovering from the disease I have considered many times, why have I only put 4 units of fast insulin if the other days I wear 20?And the conclusion that I have come is that food together with sport is everything in our illness, eye, it is my conclusion, other bodies can be different.
As @sigsauer says, a point to keep in mind is that when we click we must do it where we have fat, if blood goes out we must be careful because we can inject ourselves into undue areas and the reaction can be different, example if we click where we have lipos our absorption our absorptionIt is much less than where we do not have them (in my case every day it is more complicated to find new areas), if we click on the legs and then decided to run or walk our absorption is much faster than if we had done it in theArms, for not exercising that part of the body, I am not a doctor, or nurse, they are deductions taken from a few years of illness and the continuous bombardment that I make to the poor medical staff that treats me.

Now I make a query that is around my head, if for any reasonThe catheter will be strangled, and after a while (1-2 hours) it would return to its correct position, would all the insulin accumulated at that time pass?Or do you have any sensor that would notify us?

I feel all the paragraph that I just read, and as I started if someone thinks otherwise please correct me.

P.S.@Irenemv a lot of encouragement with your future pregnancy, for it and a lot of strength in you day to day against this disease.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
03/28/2016 7:44 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Thank you very much @chimo for the information, it is appreciated.

Well ... Looking at it this is a closed price, don't you have to buy onset kit or anything like that?, Is that making the dexcom accounts I get cheaper but it would have to be paid, as I understand, in two deadlines the sumsBig and all the loose boxes, but you would forget to pay for the rest of the time that the sensors last, although thinking of the mgc union with the 640g bomb would be a pass.

The truth, right now I could not allow me (you would have to make many accounts and involve my parents who are the ones who really want the tranquility of the MGC), but it could be something temporary that help me stabilize a little now and facepregnancy.But ... make that investment for a few months .. I don't know, on Thursday I have to go to consult with the endocrine (which was the one who told me the change to this bomb if I could afford the sensors) and that she also advises me.

Right right now I have the Roche bomb since 2007 Accucchek AvivBut with abortion everything has crumbled, only a month ago and it takes time to find the basal and sensitivity factors again, but fear after the severe hiccup last Saturday is there, for me and for all those whoThey were with me.We will have to continue valuing and making accounts.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 8:01 p.m.

@chimo thank you very much for that information.I'm glad that you comment.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 10:31 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@Irenemv Medtronic sensors are very expensive.It is best to do the annual subscription with them that leaves at € 220/month and still is a paste.It is paid month to month € 220.With the subscription, 10 boxes of 5 sensors enter, that is, officially for 300 days (instead of 365).

The extending and using it more time depends on the person but of course not as much as the Dexcom.To extend the use it is not as easy as Dexcom, you have to remove the transmitter, load it a couple of hours with a batteries and put it again.The transmitter is included with the subscription and is guaranteed during the year.I think if you continue, the second year you have to pay it.

I always put them in the gut, I didn't try another place.

Greetings

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/28/2016 10:48 p.m.

Thanks for the information @albertoot.Well, it is more expensive, now what I like the most are the Dexcom sensors and the 640g bomb, but change pump without thinking of putting those sensors I think it makes no sense, I don't know, to see what they tell me on Thursday that I haveappointment and I will decide.Today I have been a little more stable, maybe everything is returning to normal, I will have to give time to the body until it adapts again.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/28/2016 10:52 p.m.

@Irenemv, I don't know ... I've only had 640g.I am very happy with the bomb, it is great.The screen looks like an iPhone, you can configure everything you can imagine ... although there are people here who are having batteries ... that last little.I don't know ... I'm great.
I left the subscription of sensors with Medtronic for an economic issue .... It is a lot of pasta ... right now I am with the 640g and Dexcom G4.But perhaps it is not worth changing to the 640g, if you are happy with your current bomb.Greetings

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/28/2016 11 p.m.

Tomorrow I call Medtronic to see the sensors because they play with us they tell us one thing.
Let's see by telephone in Central that they say, because it will be reality, to see if I could record the conversation.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 11:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Good morning everyone, I still get tangled up with the pump and waiting on the 26th anxious.
After registering in Bayer, which by the way, it has not been easy for reasons of falling the page, they have sent me a card in which I am diabetic, with my name and phone number, it also has a section where to put whoever whoCall in case of emergency, the truth is very practical.
I have also registered in the Care-Link application, for the remote access of the health personnel, to be able to see the reports and other data presented by the pump.
I have detected that when we have values ​​below 70 the pump does not allow the administration of any bolus, a true task, for having my values ​​before eating around those numbers and if I must wait for it to go up for the administration, I will have to do a more blood glucoseAnd it doesn't make me very funny.

Is this with all the bombs or just with this?
Could you talk to Medtronic for the topic of the MCG?
Could you talk to Medtronic to get out of doubts about the MCG?

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/10/2016 11:35 a.m.

Good morning @chimo and companions,

I have been 640g currently and I have had a MCG subscription with Medtronic until just over a month ago.
I tell you, you can put all the bowling you want even if the sensors mark values ​​below 70, both in Bolus Wizard and in Bolus Manual.The user always has the last word and can overwritten the pump suggestion, at least in the SW version that comes with my bomb, which I understand will be the same as yours.

Regarding the MCG of Medtronic, as official prices are already said above are: Annual Subscription € 220/month VAT included.Guaranteed transmitter throughout the year.10 boxes with 5 sensors/box.Each sensor lasts "officially" 6 days, therefore sensors for "officially" 300 days, instead of 365. As I said, my hiring ended just over a month ago, unless the conditions have changed this last month, thisIt is what there is.I have the contract in front.I do not know if you can negotiate with the commercial sensors for 365 days ... but really, I am surprised that a multinational like Medtronic enters this game.

Sending material is done as follows:
Day 1: Shipping from Guardian® 2 Link + 2 Boxes of 5 Enite® Sensors
Day 60: Shipping 2 boxes of Enite® sensors
Day 120: Shipping 2 boxes of Enite® sensors
Day 180: Shipping 2 boxes of Enite® sensors
Day 240: Shipping 2 boxes of Enite® sensors

On the bomb as I have already said in other threads .... I think one pass.You can configure everything you can imagine and more ... screen with iPhone type resolution ... Here are colleagues who have reported problems with the battery, in my case everything perfect.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/10/2016 12:03 p.m.

@albertot Thank you very much for the information, it makes me that you cannot administer any bolus with low insulin values, still, I will continue to investigate.
If you do not care and give me permission, I will teach your message to the representative and ask for explanations, because he informed me that the issue of lack of sensors was already solved.
Greetings to all.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/10/2016 12:09 p.m.

@Chimo I give you the official information and that have applied me to me.In addition, the commercial only explained how to configure the sensor and put the first ... at no time I dealt with the commercial the issue of money/contracts.I treated the economic part with Medtronic Spain and were very professional.I am very surprised that you can negotiate real sensor boxes.

In the contract that I had signed textually:

"In the event that the client needed any additional literal® sensor box to those included in the
Annual subscription, a special price of € 250 per box (plus VAT) will be applied, which corresponds to a discount
of 20%. "

In any case, taking into account that the life of the sensors can be extended ... there should be no problem to have sensors for the whole year with the annual subscription.

The only doubt that I had left, is that the 2 year of subscription would pass with the transmitter ... I think you would have to pay your new one, bone than the 2 year of subscription is more expensive.But I don't know, I'm not 2 years old.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/10/2016 12:20 p.m.

They have also told me that if in month 10 of the contract that is when the sensors are supposed to renew the contract for another year, the two boxes that are missing to end the year without any cost are sent to you.

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
04/10/2016 4:52 p.m.

star said:
have also told me that if in month 10 of the contract that is when the sensors are supposed to renew the contract for another year, the two boxes send youthat you are missing to finish the year without any cost.

They did not offer me that possibility ... It must be something new of the last month.Look, you better not have to lengthen the sensors.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/11/2016 9:53 a.m.

Boys, I already have the bomb on ...

The commercial gave us certain tricks to avoid air bubbles ... among them:

- Remove insulin from the fridge 24 hours before.
- Give light taps with the insulin boli itself to the reservoir, so that the air bubbles rise up.
- When the catheter is being filled, hit (also slightly ...) the pump, so that the bubbles go out ...

Any more trick to avoid the happy bubbles?I say it because this last reservoir I have put today, I have already done it alone at home and I have seen myself with difficulties to take out all the air ... as I touched the bomb, more bubbles came out in the catheter ... andI already filled it ... and I dedicated myself to purging it by repeatedly putting the option of "filling a cannula" because I no longer knew how to get out of this ...

Oh, and how long do you expect to take away the previous route?I told myself to retire it for a while ... to see that the new catheter/via/reservoir were correctly ... and in case something failed, pull the old ...

Thank you so much.

A hug.

Vitrichenko's profile photo
Vitrichenko
04/11/2016 6:17 p.m.

@vitrichenko I use the Accouched, I have had horrific problems with the theme of bubbles, I finally have 15 days without them, but of course without following their wise advice.I still make a video and hang it, in case someone can serve you.

They told me about the ball and of course I had a day that despair, that seemed rather an infallible method to generate bubbles.
I started reading on pages outside Spain and what is working for me, in case it serves you, is that the cartridge from the road is filled and without removing the needle to fill the lame air cartridge inside.
I turn it by putting the side cartridge, on the page where I saw it exactly 45º Angulo, but I am not so accurate either.He also indicated that you never gave him dry blows while loading them.
Then with the air I entered, I pick up the bubbles on the walls making turns and pulling all little by little.Directly hooked to the cartridge the cable that goes to the via and with the same hole of the cartridge, I make a cable barley manually before putting it in the pump.
Then I feed from the bomb and give it a couple of blows in my hand in case there is any and already.
The same as it is not the same bomb I do not know if it will serve you, or if it does not explain myself well, but I hope to help.:)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/11/2016 8:21 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.