{'en': 'Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!', 'es': 'Hermosa iniciativa:  CADENA DE SALUDOS !'} Image

Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:08 p.m.

-"Success is not achieved overnight, it is an arduous job that requires daily effort"
My big greetings to all sweet foros!
Happy September !!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
09/01/2017 8:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Happy September @"Ani", the work is hard and the big effort but the Spartans do not retire, we do not give up, we do not stop fighting.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/01/2017 10:27 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Ani and everyone who helps me to cross this hard start with my son, greet and thank x be day by day.Very happy to have encouraged me to write in the forum.Eternally thanks!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/02/2017 12:37 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I loved these last three comments!I wish you all a very good September !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
09/02/2017 9:02 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@uvi,
“Dear sweet friend, have a nice day!Give smiles everywhere and feel very good. "

ani's profile photo
ani
09/02/2017 5:07 p.m.

@fer
“Good morning, my dear sweet friend!Make this new dawn become the perfect opportunity to do all those things you have always wanted. "

ani's profile photo
ani
09/02/2017 5:11 p.m.

* Life can sometimes be very hard, so we need goals and people who motivate us and help us overcome the most difficult moments.
@Dani76, my dear Amga sweet, take care of yourself is always very useful to give others !!And in this very special cas, your nice little one !!!This dbts is only for Valientes and Guerrero!and the one more of it!I encourage and go a friend and family !!!>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
09/02/2017 5:36 p.m.

@Surprised,
I wish you a happy month of September and we wait for you to "pass" through the forum because ............. we limit you with your comments !!!and that "extend" to all the foreroles alike !!!!>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
09/02/2017 5:41 p.m.

Happy September to all!: D

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/02/2017 6:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I one too!Happy September, Luvi, Dani 76, Fer, Nigiri and of course for you too, my dear Ani, and for all the members of this forum.Something very special unites us.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
09/02/2017 8:22 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Greetings to all.: \ ">

karlox's profile photo
karlox
09/19/2017 1:11 p.m.

To all those who are present in my continuous learning of this new life that my son started, simply thanks!And happy October !!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/01/2017 4:40 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

That this new month and the rest of the year smile, thanks for being and for each written letter that reaches the heart ❣

Vero's profile photo
Vero
10/01/2017 10:38 p.m.

Greetings to all.

Emezu's profile photo
Emezu
10/06/2017 6:43 p.m.

Greetings with much love and "sweets" dreams to all

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
11/25/2017 9:06 p.m.

Greetings and happy weekend to all!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/25/2017 9:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Happy weekend to all !!And always ... thanks!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/26/2017 2:34 a.m.

Argentina

Nothing begins December and the little excesses, that we all carry it out of the best!Greetings :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/27/2017 1:10 a.m.

Greetings to everyone and have a good month of December and happy holidays that are already very little!

@"Nigiri" This year I will try to make some typical sweets (several nougat, almonds, truffles ...) but low in hydrates.Those who go well I will share them in the recipe section.Thus we can enjoy typical sweets without worrying much about glucose.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/27/2017 3:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It seems to me a very good idea @"yesssica_a", surely many people will thank!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/27/2017 9:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.