{'en': 'Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!', 'es': 'Hermosa iniciativa:  CADENA DE SALUDOS !'} Image

Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:08 p.m.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018!

091975's profile photo
12/25/2017 1:15 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

December is left and the year is leaving ... I wish you to end very well in 2017 and start much better in 2018 ... and that we always project dreams, illusions ... thanks once again to all my classmates of this forum so container andsolidary.
HAPPY YEAR !!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/31/2017 3:01 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

I wish you a fantastic year 2018 !!

That this year brings us many news and improvements to live with diabetes !!!

Let's see if this is the year of our personal lottery and someone finds a definitive solution!

With my best wishes for all !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/31/2017 7:17 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

That in 2018 all your hormones and metabolism are in perfect homeostasis, without alterations, without diabetes, with their harmonic axes and in tune, such as the sinus rhythm of the heart.
May your palpitations be only for happiness!And that your circulation is full of HDL, with controlled levels of T4, T3, LDL, triglycerides, VLDL and free radicals.
That apart from you any thrombogenic, aneurysmatic or metabolic stress process.
I also wish you a balance of the immune responses that allow you to live good emotions and receive wonderful news during 2018!
That your myocardium pumps a lot of love, together with your red blood cells, through your major circulation, and that eliminates all impurities, together with CO2 through your pulmonary circulation.

And above all he takes advantage of time with what you want most, because life, like health, is not eternal.

Happy New Year to all who form this great family!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/31/2017 8:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

A lot of health for everyone!For a 2018 full of laughs and good times!HAPPY YEAR!A hug for everyone;)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
01/01/2018 12:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The first month of the year leaves !!!That end very well on the last day of January and begin better February !!With many beautiful and happy moments !!!And as I always say
"Thank you for being"

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/31/2018 3:39 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dear,
I also thank you for always being here, my dear @"dani76" and great wishes for you and you take for progress in this struggle to call this "battle of good results as well as possible !!">: D <y: x: x: x

ani's profile photo
ani
01/31/2018 7:27 a.m.

Greetings to all from Almoradi (Alicante)

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
02/04/2018 5:35 p.m.

Congratulations and full of hope for all the sweets forms that we are in this place, the arrival of the month of July and with the certainty that it will be better than last month !!!And ... we leave half the anus behind, huh ??kisses d @"ani":-*

ani's profile photo
ani
07/02/2018 7:12 p.m.

Greetings to all candy
: -H: -H

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
07/02/2018 11:43 p.m.

>: D <

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/04/2018 2:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And what do they think? ............ We already have a new month!AUGUST!!
and very soon the holidays are over !!
With the immense and greater carino and esteem, go for everything I loved, a very strong hug and the desire that has a great time and happy, surrounded by the whole flia, friendships, neighboring, sweet flia: Forero and ........... to take care of yourself inoooooooooomor with these high temperatures that we are suffering, attention the treatment, insulins, drink a lot of water and others and avoid great efforts (sometimes useless)

sweet hugs @ani

ani's profile photo
ani
08/01/2018 6:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.