{'en': 'Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!', 'es': 'Hermosa iniciativa:  CADENA DE SALUDOS !'} Image

Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:08 p.m.

Yesssica how good !!!I fulfill the years on December 25, added to the small excesses, as Nigeri says on my birthday !!!I have no idea of ​​recipes, hopefully everything comes out!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
11/28/2017 2:50 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

sweet friend @"dani76" how you say so happy and proud of your fulfillment!You will surely have huge greetings-formate from all over the world !!!So: Have the table prepared for so many that we will be "present" in that day !!!!
Carino cute,
A great greeting and happy month of December !!:-*:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
11/30/2017 7:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

"Yes Senores, it's already official"!

There are no turns behind !!!!

November is going today and tomorrow is December !!!!

My big sweet families !!!
Wonderful month for all years and to continue as until now !!!fighting and being happy, happy, happy !!!together to all their families !!!!
hugs and "see" for the end of the year !!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/30/2017 7:44 p.m.

Happy December to all !!And to celebrate and have a good time not synonymous with excesses !!!! ... to love and take care!May our wishes be fulfilled!To do for it.Chin Chin

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/01/2017 3:32 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

, hello!!I wanted to ask if they know any years that are not readly read;For example: @luvi, @sorprende, @alicia_alicia, @Ceciii, and others !!!can we make them "a call" ???I thank you !!!It is the very special moment, month of union and thoughts on others !!!
& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
12/04/2017 3:39 p.m.

Cancio Link
This was the song that listens to the 1st year that reaches Brussels !!And it still makes me cry !!
So they already imagine how I am !!
A hug and happy parties to everything!

& GT;: D<& GT;: D<:-*:-*:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
12/20/2017 3:06 p.m.

Happy December and happy parties to all :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/20/2017 5:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

ANI: Greetings from Venezuela Alfredo greets you and wishes you a Christmas Christmas and a new year with a lot of health.For you and your whole family.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
12/20/2017 6:01 p.m.

@"Dani76", happy birthday.@ani that you receive a lot of love in the cold Belgium (hopefully today nobody leaves Belgium).Happy parties for all fellow fellow do not lose illusion and share joy with their loved ones.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/21/2017 11:08 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Happy holidays and the prosperous New Year for all Foreros.That 2018 makes life easier.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/22/2017 3:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Merry Christmas to all chic@s !!!A hug and care these days with not putting the hand at the 2nd and 3rd dusty.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2017 4:04 p.m.

Let us enjoy it and that glycemia accompany.Happy parties!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/22/2017 7:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Very Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and that we all have a very good 2018 ... with news and a lotMore love.
Thanks for always being!Without knowing each other we know each other very much.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/23/2017 4:18 a.m.

Argentina

THANK YOU SOLARIA !!!There is little to celebrate my 41 !!!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/23/2017 4:40 a.m.

Argentina

Merry christmas!!!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/23/2017 3 p.m.

Very grateful and enormous greeting for all.That with a little struggle we can continue seeing Christmas ..: x

golfo48's profile photo
golfo48
12/24/2017 11:34 a.m.

Hello guys, I wanted to happily, atodos, and by the way I tell you, the last experiences.This month in the revision he told us the endo that he put on us Tresiba after being fighting a good season, the first boy in the town in which we live so that very happy and hopeful for everything of good that he had heard and read of this insuWe went home.It is being a complete disaster I do not see the time to return to Lantus, 400 peaks that we had not had since.Estratratico night, finally I knew for the forum that the first weeks was going to be decompensated but we had been horrible for 3 weeks I imagine the January glycmonth, which has almost elapsed, well what Merry Christmas said to everyone and a lot of health

Garci's profile photo
Garci
12/24/2017 11:37 a.m.

It seems that the toujeo goes better .., for another attempt.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/24/2017 3:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Can't you in children right?

Garci's profile photo
Garci
12/24/2017 4:59 p.m.

No?Well, I don't know ... but it's an improved lantus ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2017 1:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.