{'en': 'Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!', 'es': 'Hermosa iniciativa:  CADENA DE SALUDOS !'} Image

Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:08 p.m.

Happy entry of the year to all !!To eat it, without the glucose rise yes, haha.I think I'm going to enter with a Apañao cold, so we started well ... :))

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
12/31/2016 7:11 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Happy year to everyone, it would be good to desire, some significant advance, some real, non -invasive, discreet, reliable and comfortable McG;as well as the desired all cure.But wishing not to decay in the daily struggle, fit the blows of each day are and the towel or surrender, continue throwing blows after receiving them.Happy 2017!

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
01/01/2017 9:58 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/01/2017 11:42 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Happy year to everyone !!!:)>-

Enma's profile photo
Enma
01/02/2017 11:29 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

HAPPY YEAR!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/02/2017 1:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I want this new year to bring us better glucose monitoring systems, faster insulins and advances in research that are increasingly closer to the definitive solution, here I will follow it closely !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/02/2017 4 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Happy 2017 Chic@s ... We have been 8 days and promise the new advances

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2017 10:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

HAPPY What's left of January and early February to all.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/20/2017 4:42 p.m.

I join @Ajd and I wish you to have a good end of January, that you will overcome the slope soon and that February (although cold) comes better !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/24/2017 7:19 p.m.

* For all those brave and fighters who are the backbone of their families.The greatest of my respect and admiration.Happy Women's Day and great positive penalties for those who, in the rest of the world, do not live it and .................. They are exceptional women !!!!!*

ani's profile photo
ani
03/08/2017 4:16 p.m.

fer's profile photo
fer
03/08/2017 4:39 p.m.

I wish you a happy March to all! Remember that this month begins spring !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/09/2017 9:22 a.m.

.... that the blood alters: D;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/09/2017 2 p.m.

Happy March to all: D

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/10/2017 11:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

fer said:
I want a happy March to all!, remember that this month begins spring !!!;)

I don't need to remember my head ... My body shouts at me quite in advance.I don't know if blood alters, as @anaisabel or all circuits says:-P
Anyway, good morning spring.Hugs
:-)

imara's profile photo
imara
03/11/2017 2:28 p.m.

Happy March, I anticipate Father's Day for all who have children ... and spring .... The heat is already and the doses must be adjusted.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2017 11:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good day atodos, I hope they have an excellent day without complications of any kind

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
03/14/2017 3:41 p.m.

Well, as we say here in Cuba !!!for all and much encouragement !!!!Greetings to all

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/11/2017 11:27 p.m.

Link

ani's profile photo
ani
05/19/2017 8:17 p.m.

ani's profile photo
ani
06/01/2017 9:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.