{'en': 'Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!', 'es': 'Hermosa iniciativa:  CADENA DE SALUDOS !'} Image

Beautiful initiative: Greetings chain!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:08 p.m.

Happy November

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/06/2016 10:32 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Another month that we just started, as time goes by!Soon we will be eating nougat .... example ... I eat: \ ">
To have a good time this month, chic@s :): x

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/06/2016 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
another month that we just started, as time passes!Soon we will be eating nougat .... example ... I eat: \ "& GT;
To have a good time this month, chic@s :): x

And ............. Eating stuffed chocolates, and taking the grapes and a lot of champagne !!! To drown this anus that, so fast has passed !!!!Happy November to everyone and a sweet hug !!!!
& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2016 2:19 p.m.

Happy November!Remember that this day 14 is our world day!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/06/2016 2:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Oh !!It is an unforgettable date for all Nosostrs !!!But .... I would have liked to create a world day for something other than "so sweet" !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2016 3:23 p.m.

What do you know about our friend and forera @aliciaalicia ????A while ago it is not manifested on these sides!Hopefully this is well, although lately, I was a little malita !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2016 3:25 p.m.

HAPPY NOVEMBER TO ALL !!!!

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/07/2016 12:29 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Link
We arrive at the month of December and with this beautiful Christmas air, I want to send you for @all my carinous greetings and very sweet !!!:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
12/03/2016 10:18 a.m.

Happy December to all !!!And especially for @"ani" that lifts us our morals with this beautiful initiative !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/03/2016 10:36 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Happy December to everyone.Another change of year.Special greeting @ani

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/03/2016 4:22 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Link
I would like each of us: Forero, we stop at this song and analyze their words well !!!And we repeat: "Thanks to the life that has given us so much ..........."
& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
12/04/2016 9:21 a.m.

& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2016 5:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Happy December, Christmas is already approached, eager to arrive, it is the first with diabetes at home, to see how we face the guns and Christmas sweets

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
12/04/2016 8:12 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

I walk a little in these last two months but I can't forget my diabetic friends that help me so much.
Wish you a happy parties and that the Magi or Pope Noel bring us a cure.And if not.... let the Christmas fat!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/17/2016 10:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Merry Christmas to all!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/20/2016 1:44 p.m.

I just want to wish them a Merry Christmas, enjoy the company of your loved ones, and enjoy food, it doesn't matter if they eat it with pleasure and pleasure, happy holidays

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
12/25/2016 2:08 a.m.

Merry christmas !To enjoy a lot, which will already be corrected with fast;)
And that the new year brings us the Superglucometer>: D <

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/25/2016 2:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good night to everyone, I have not written anything in the forum, I am very bad time, but I have not stopped reading them and how we are at Christmas I decided to write a few words to congratulate them the parties, I remember very well of everyone and allAnd of all the good advice that you have given me, I hope my life becomes a little more relaxed and I can get much more often as I did before, meanwhile I wish you the best for the new year and that all your wishes are madeReality, many kisses to all and happy New Year.: x: x: x

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2016 11:11 p.m.

Happy year to all, hopefully 2017 bring many news and advances for diabetes and if not, this corner will always have :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/31/2016 5:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I also wish you happily for everyone.It has been a person personally difficult and full of ups and downs, I really appreciate the existence of this forum in which there are great people who help with their advice, with their understanding and with their altruism.Happy 2017

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/31/2016 6:15 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.