{'en': 'Cover Freestyle Bathroom patch', 'es': 'Cubrir parche de freestyle para baño'} Image

Cover Freestyle Bathroom patch

mjjm1's profile photo   06/20/2016 2:37 p.m.

Thank you, @ruthbia :-) I also find it hard to take them off.Luckily, blood or wounds have not come out ... I just needed that these days:-P
Good luck with the company :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
07/07/2016 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @jaume.Have you had news from the Grifgrips company?As much as I write emails, it is not.And I know that Fedex spoke with her (with Stephany, the owner, on June 30 at 4:00 p.m. local time, for more signs).

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
07/11/2016 11:28 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

aaandres said:
hi @jaume.Have you had news from the Grifgrips company?As much as I write emails, it is not.And I know that Fedex spoke with her (with Stephany, the owner, on June 30 at 4:00 p.m. local time, for more signs).

Hi @aaandres, I have sent me an apology mail and have returned the money for PayPal that is where I made the payment.At the moment I have not returned any request,

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/11/2016 3:34 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

jaume said:
aaandres said:
hello @jaume.Have you had news from the Grifgrips company?As much as I write emails, it is not.And I know that Fedex spoke with her (with Stephany, the owner, on June 30 at 4:00 p.m. local time, for more signs).

Hi @aaandres, I have sent me an apology mail and have returned the money for PayPal that is where I made the payment.At the moment I have not returned any request,

That if they send them an email claiming the money.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/11/2016 3:35 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Good I would like to consult them, I have been free of the free patch and I cover it with Fixomull, as they indicated to protect it and prevent it from taking off, the case is that in certain places of the skin it produces a lot of itching and imaging redness that will be some kind ofallergy or reaction.
You could tell me if there is any other type of adhesive that does not produce allergies and be able to cover the patch.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/11/2016 4:42 p.m.

@Antonimar all hydrocolloid and hypoallergenic dressings "should not" cause irritation, I bought a hydrocolloid tegaderm box on Amazon and I imagine that there will be many more of other brands and types ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/11/2016 7:20 p.m.

@Antonimar I went with the free for a couple of years and a week I gave me a lot of itching and when the sensor ended I had all the space of the sculptid sticker, in summer much more, with Tegaderm and without him.At first I always carried him covered with the apartment but the second year he took him to hair and to sport, pool, etc in moderation and watching I never took off, I think it is the free sticker, now I have been with the Dexcom and neitherItching, no stinging, on Saturday changes the sensor and nothing, the only thing that shows is the brunette and I also have it protected with the tegaderm, so I say that it is the sticker it carries.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
07/11/2016 9:21 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

We put my daughter fixomull to protect the free, at 6/7 days we change it because it also begins to get itching, we leave it without covering one night and the next day we put it again.Before putting the sensor and the fixomull we apply Silesse that is a protective spray and it seems that it is better.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/12/2016 10:54 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

jaume said:
@antonimar I went with free a couple of years and a week I gave me a lotwith Tegaderm and without him.At first I always carried him covered with the apartment but the second year he took him to hair and to sport, pool, etc in moderation and watching I never took off, I think it is the free sticker, now I have been with the Dexcom and neitherItching, no stinging, on Saturday I change the sensor and nothing, the only thing that shows is the brunette and I also have it protected with the tegaderm, so I say that it is the sticker it carries.

Thank you

DiabetesForo
07/12/2016 11:56 a.m.

spray said:
my daughter we put fixomull to protect the free, at 6/7 days we change it because it also begins to give it itching, we leave it without covering one night and the next dayWe put it again.Before putting the sensor and the fixomull we apply Silesse that is a protective spray and it seems that it is better.

thank you

DiabetesForo
07/12/2016 11:57 a.m.

I carry it with cloth tape, the lifelong to perspire my skin and do not give me any reaction.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2016 1:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia @antonimar The Fixomull is also a bif, I use it because the tape always allergy.
I also have a month ago that I started to chop and it gave me as an allergy, I had never happened before, I suppose that it will be heat and sweat.
The next time the Nobecuta is used under the sensor I put it under the aposty, plus less the same thing that @rociollinares comments and the truth is that it has done well.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/12/2016 1:22 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater What gives me allergy is the sensor needle;Not even the adhesive.I last the signal and a very red ring where the needle was crazy.
At the moment the tape is doing well and when carrying it in the gluteus it is not seen with the bikini.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2016 1:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia Well, if it's the needle you can do little, but let's go if you go well the tape.
I now change it to the thigh, to the part of the cartridge and it works for me, although it goes something below.Gluteo probe twice and does not go, it makes me angry because it would be the most comfortable, as you say or bikini it would see

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
07/12/2016 1:29 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

My daughter also takes it in the culete, it is the third one that carries there, and this last dirts all the capillary measurements, we have 5 days left and I think I will miss him ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/12/2016 2:16 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares tell you that the Silesse under the sensor did not work for me, it came out again irritation in the buttock, the protective layer of the Silesse is very fine and already puts in the prospect that it is convenient to put it back at 72 hours.I read it in another forum of someone who under the sensor put on a hypoallergenic competed ampoules and that worked well and without irritation so another test that touches me to do ..

Anyway, I called Abbott to have proof of the irritation and allergies of the sensor's adhesive so that they are many and do not stay with crossed arms and they told me that they are trying to change the components of the glue.

I do not know if it is a coincidence or not but the 2 that I have put in my ass have been the best values.The latter I have put it with the competed in the thigh (it is the first there) and it gives me worse values ​​and with more delay, it can be because of the thigh, for the compeed or because the bad sensor has simply touched me.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/12/2016 3:12 p.m.

Hello.This is happening to me now what is seen in the photo: the patch does not take off from the skin, but the patch sensor ... How can I fix it, without covering the whole sensor?I'm not going to put Locite there ... or if?: D
By the way, it is a pity that in the diabetes store that is advertised in the forum they do not have patches of those great ... buying abroad seems to give you some problems ...

imara's profile photo
imara
07/12/2016 3:38 p.m.

@sigsauer and @rociollinares I have the two that I have put in the buttocks have traced the capillary measures;The latter has been diverted since yesterday that I have the hormones to a thousand for menstruation;It has begun to measure between 20-30 mg above the capillary.But trends are correct.
But I have solved it with Glimp;By putting the hair values, everything has recalculated to me and gives 100% with the hair values.

@imara And has the sensor plastic bent to you?How have you done it with how hard it is?I see no solution to cover it whole with an adhesive, but they conduct the photo to those of Abbott and see what they tell you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2016 3:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, nooo, the plastic has not bent.He has taken off from the patch.
I just covered with a whip of those that you cut the width you want, because I have no.So I don't get hooked.Because if you get up a little more it reaches the center and the filament can be released ...

imara's profile photo
imara
07/12/2016 4:04 p.m.

@imara Skin-Tac Liquid for the patch and for the dressings you wear to protect it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/12/2016 10:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.