{'en': 'Cover Freestyle Bathroom patch', 'es': 'Cubrir parche de freestyle para baño'} Image

Cover Freestyle Bathroom patch

mjjm1's profile photo   06/20/2016 2:37 p.m.

The tape of a lifetime goes well, does not give allergies, but it is not waterproof.It has not yet fallen into the showers.
Of course, you have to be careful when taking off and changing it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2016 11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia haven't you called Abbott ???

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/23/2016 11 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Fer The Grifgrips page is great for kids but at forty and ... I don't see myself with that in the arms or buttocks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2016 11:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Rociollinares I have called for something else but I threw the packaging and references and I cannot return it to the laboratory to analyze it.Anyway at the end of July I return to the beach and I will check the salinity, if another fails, I will give you a detailed report of when it has failed and why.
It is curious because the needle did not get out of its accommodation, it simply began to measure Low, Low and Low and at the time and peak I got into and put another one.On Abbott's Facebook there is a message from another person who has just happened to him.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2016 1:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, it was to know what they had told you.What I do not understand why they do not take over if you do not have the container, total in these cases they only make you return the sensor.It happened to us after two days, but we had the box ...

RocioLlinares
06/23/2016 2:31 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Ruthbia in Grifgrips There are models for adults in oval form for example.I recommend them are well especially for water.The tape that of physio should also go well, in the end it is the same material (I think).
If it is for the TB arm, the Decathlon elastic band that lemurdiabetic said.

ruthbia said:
@fer the pagin gramfrips is great for kids but at forty and ... I don't see myself with that in the arms or buttocks.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/23/2016 3:19 p.m.

Albertot said:
@ruthbia in Grifgrips There are models for oval form for example.I recommend them are well especially for water.The tape that of physio should also go well, in the end it is the same material (I think).
If it is for the TB arm, the Decathlon elastic band that lemurdiabetic said.

ruthbia said:
@fer the pagin gramfrips is great for kids but at forty and ... I don't see myself with that in the arms or buttocks.

Can you specify what elastic band?, I can't find it

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/23/2016 3:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I bought physio tape, at first I made a box in the middle and hit it, then evolved to put 4 strips, one on each side.Finally I have left two strips, one above and one down, because the others when carrying it on my arm were taken off.In this way it seems that it is the one that endures me the most without having to change anything.

Of course, then careful when you take it that you get half an arm: D

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/23/2016 4:51 p.m.

Another little thing .... yesterday I was going to go to the pool but as I carry the patch in the buttock.
Have you had any problem with this?
You had to see me with the subway by measuring me from the patch to the head to know the length ... heh, heh.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/24/2016 1:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

OSTRASSSS IS TRUE @RUTHBIA !!!My daughter takes it in the same place, I had not thought about that .... Let's see if now I have to tell her to get into the kids ??? ..... with 1.78 he is going tosay that ...... :))
If you do it you tell us

RocioLlinares
06/24/2016 2:46 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I think that if you are not 1 hour, diving more than 2 meters, nothing will happen to him ..?For hitting a dip from 15-30´ to 1 meter or 2 deep beach or pool, or so I hope.People who usually do not seem to have problems not .. ??

@Rociollinares 1.78 tell him to grow that he will catch me, don't give him any more yoghures !!: (((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/24/2016 8:53 p.m.

@Rociollinares what do you give to the creature?
I measure 170cm and shoulder patch measures 65cm.So without problems swimming.You just have to take into account the diving below 1m of the surface, due to the pressure of water.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/25/2016 2:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And according to the trauma he still has to grow ...
Something will have to do with daddy that measures 1.98;And I do not reach 1.60 ..... How bad is the world: D

RocioLlinares
06/25/2016 2:35 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

ruthbia said:
The tape of a lifetime goes well, does not give allergies, but is not waterproof.It has not yet fallen into the showers.
Of course, you have to be careful when taking off and changing it.

myriam's profile photo
myriam
06/25/2016 5:35 p.m.

diabetica tipo 1 desde 1980 actualmente usando sensor freestyle libre.
Novorapid 5-7-4-7 y Lantus solostar 12

The best thing that has gone to us so far is the physio tape, I cut a rectangle and round the corners, in the center I make a hole to the size of the finger, not as large as the sensor, that hole I put on the sensorso that to change the tape, the sensor with a finger through the hole and avoids taking off.It also serves to focus the tape well.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/26/2016 2:26 p.m.

@myriam had not occurred to me.I will do it for the next one, it stays with its tape that the bikini covers it and it is not seen.It also dries soon after the shower and perspires the skin through the fabric.
The plastics without ventilating in the skin have never done well, I get allergies and dermatitis.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/27/2016 10:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, someone knows exactly what a band? Pq an elastic band is quite long ... you have tried the sensor in the leg, in the thigh on the quadriceps to see how I am going to think about it. Please have the band.elastic to see if you can specify me what is

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
06/28/2016 1:28 a.m.

sprinkle said:
in the case of my daughter we have protected it with transparent fixomull.But I know many people who have bought Decathlon bracelets.

Hi Rocio, where can I buy transparent fixomull? In pharmacies or online? What price do you have more or less?

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
06/28/2016 1:41 a.m.

@pgs_cs, I bought it at the pharmacy.I don't remember the price, I think about € 14, but don't pay much attention to me that I bought several things ...
And my daughter now carries it in the culete.

RocioLlinares
06/28/2016 11:30 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
@pgs_cs, I bought it at the pharmacy.I don't remember the price, I think about € 14, but don't pay much attention to me that I bought several things ...
And my daughter now carries it in the culete.

Thank you very much;) I bought it what happens that I have never used it and it is not as easy as I thought you have to put a whip before, right?

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
06/28/2016 3:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.