{'en': 'How much is it normal to raise sugar when eating?', 'es': 'Cuanto es normal que suba el azúcar al comer??'} Image

How much is it normal to raise sugar when eating?

Leticia21's profile photo   07/31/2016 12:50 p.m.

An HC of slow absorption will not act the same as one of rapid absorption, the peak is not going to be at the same minutes ... you also have to scare yourself, the pineapple, I have never eaten pineapple, always eat the same or do thesame exercise to prevent hypos or hyper, it is merely impossible unless you lead a life of "robot" ... simply eats what feels best for you.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
02/04/2018 8:34 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

leticia21 said:
in the dsayuno and at lunch after eating the freestyle marks me some peaks of 200 but at 2h I arrive well ... even low or fair many times.What should I do?Change the dose of the basal or bowling?

Always breakfast a glass of milk with 3 Maria cookies and a little turkey and white cheese ... With respect to lunch it is more varied ...

I don't like to see those peaks and I don't know when it will be in normal.

Another issue ... Pineapple cans in your juice get sugar a lot?I shoot me !!

Thank you!

Juanka72's profile photo
Juanka72
02/11/2018 2:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am new in forum but I am very high upper peakFiber with whole seeds of sesame and linen a slice and the skim milk with coffee vegetable food natural tuna without oil and dinner vegetables and grilled fish or turkey Avoid cheese There are some sugar gelatins that are divine if I get out of the dietThe peaks are abysmal

Juanka72's profile photo
Juanka72
02/11/2018 2:58 p.m.

After time to take the damn statins, which serve to maintain the lie of cholesterol, since then and it will do 11 months, I find myself much better, I only had a problem that I had a very high nocturnal glucogenesis, that is, it dawned withThe high glucose in the morning.

I have taken my head for some time, but it seems that in the end I am giving the solution ...

Greetings, Ah and follow a very low diet in carbohydrates and high in proteins and fatbadly called disease, for fattening of the pharmaceutical box.

With this diet I lowered 25 kilos in just 4 months and I still go down, I have eliminated all the flours, milk and dairy products, which are not very cured cheese, such as banana, grapes, preserves, in general everything that they tell you notYou must take, since it seems that they want to stay sick, to the person who commented on pineapple I can tell you that I, I take it natural, I add a little of sodium bicarbonate and Greek yogurt and the sugar lowers me, the one with the canThat is not pineapple in his juice is not worth since the syrup has a lot of sugar.

Care that is easy to cope with metabolic syndrome without medications, you will find better.

Moderator comment: some references from the comment have been eliminated for not complying with the forum standards.We also recommend reviewing the topic:

Link

Jose María Recio's profile photo
Jose María Recio
02/12/2018 10:29 a.m.

High protein and fat diet?Well, you will see. Insulin is no poison, it is a vital hormone.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2018 11:45 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" is, and Graclas to insulin can live, without it we would die.
Better not to enter this type of comments ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/12/2018 1:30 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
@"regina" is, and graclas to insulin we can live, without it we would die.
Better not to enter this type of comments ...

Hello JPR if you realize and read I have not mentioned people with type 1 diabetes for whom you say insulin is a vital hormone, I said for type 2 diabetics, which really produce insulin but that the cells pass from it, this is called that they are resistant to insulin, I recommend reading "the code of obesity" of Dr. Janson Fung, was reading this book and others from doctors who evidently left conventional medicine, where one learned one ofThe many lies that accompany this diabetes, the worst for type 2 diabetes are carbohydrates and that is scientifically demonstrated with many studies of it, but there are strong interests that do not want to be known.

@Eregina I don't say this, says a Spanish pediatric doctor who works at a Huesca hospital if you have a while passes through this page that has more than 15 million visits and reads issues about the ideal diet to lose weight and about diabetes.lameteoqueviene.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/adelgazar-comando-todo-lo-what-one.html

All the best

Moderator comment: some references from the comment have been eliminated for not complying with the forum standards.We also recommend reviewing the topic:

Link

Jose María Recio's profile photo
Jose María Recio
02/12/2018 6:12 p.m.

Miracle diets do not exist.If I reduce the hydrates and only as fat and protein I enter cetoacetedosis so "no way".

13 minimum hydrates that are what the brain consumes in one day.

Type 2 diabetics have a tendency to gain weight while type 1 are thin.There are always exceptions, of course.
If one fattens it is because he eats more than what he spends.It is energy balance @"Jose Maria Recio".If you lost 25kg and you survey well, great, but surely you eat badly and not burned what you spent.
I have a relative with more than 40 years of diabetes 2, eating well, insulin is not injected and has always been thin because he eats what he spends.Now he is 85 years old and is fantastic.Does not follow bloggers or use social networks.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2018 7:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" is not a miracle diet to begin with, it is another way to control the disease that many people are doing very well.You do not enter ketoacidosis at most cetosis (which is not the same as ketoacidosis, ketosis is a normal state of the body) and for that you have to lower the hydrates a lot.Normally less than 5 daily rations, some people even less.If you eat more of that you will not be in ketosis.The 130 grams of hydrates do not know where you get it because there is no scientific evidence about it, if you have it I would appreciate it here.In addition, the body can produce protein glucose if you need it.
The energy balance is not as simple as burn more than you consume, there are foods that produce certain changes at the hormonal level that disagree your metabolism and the body goes on to burn less calorie.That happens when the calories that the body adapts and spends less are restricted.Also ultraprocesses disrupt you the hormones that control the appetite and eat more than you need.With real food the body knows how much you have to eat to stay with a percentage of fat that he considers adequate for you.All animals have that adjustment, it only "spoils" when you start eating outrage, refined flours and other products that we are not adapted to eating.
Type 2 diabetes is normally associated with overweight but not always.Although most cases are produced by poor diet and sedentary lifestyle in genetically predisposed people.You can wear poor diet and be thin but not healthy.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/14/2018 9:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Juaka72 said:
leticia21 said:
in the dsayuno and in lunch after eating the freestyle marks me some peaks of 200 but at 2h I arrived well... even or just even many times.What should I do?Change the dose of the basal or bowling?

Always breakfast a glass of milk with 3 Maria cookies and a little turkey and white cheese ... With respect to lunch it is more varied ...

Thank you!

leticia21 said:
leticia21 said:
in the dsayuno and in lunch after eating the freestyle marks me some peaks of 200 but at 2h I arrived well... even or just even many times.What should I do?Change the dose of the basal or bowling?

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/15/2018 7:34 p.m.

My son is usually uploaded to 200. Sometimes something less or something else.And I don't know how to avoid that peak although then it usually gets well to the post.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
02/16/2018 10:12 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

dalu said:
my son usually uploads over 200. sometimes something less or something else.And I don't know how to avoid that peak although then it usually gets well to the post.

Probably increasing the waiting time between the insulin and starts eating does not make so much peak, since there will be more blood insulin when the hydrate is absorbed (which is usually very quickly at breakfast).You can try to wait one more pelin

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/16/2018 12:43 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Dalu" The same is left over a slow insulin unit, and faster.Because if you go up to 200 and then it arrives well, I think it can be for that.
Also as they tell you you can try to click and a little while to start eating ... so that the fast insulin has begun to make a reaction

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/16/2018 6:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

We are waiting.About half an hour between insulin and start eating and there are times to cut us time because we see in the free that lowers it.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
02/16/2018 7:01 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hello, as commented in previous forums, I have noticed that most of the people I read, concentrate on the combinations of the dose of insulins, or eat more or eat less at breakfast.It seems that I am type 2 because the insulins withdrew when I maintained good control.That does not mean that I am out of risk of falling, but I am very aware of the importance of exercising to help burn that sugar.To my 55 I cannot afford to allow diabetes to be for free. I would like to know if any of you exercises routinely. If you practice some regular sport or physical activity to daily bases.It is established that exercise is vital to control sugar.I say it with the experience of having seen my father destroyed with diabetes and a sedentary life.I saw the glucose declines to shock levels or the uncontrolled hyperglycemia that sent on more than one occasion where later it did not remember as it came there.My father never exercised and was injected insulin daily with meals.At that time I knew anything about what kind of medication it was.My father died of the complications that followed the renal unemployment due to his neglect with his illness.He did not take care of himself, ate everything without measuring, and lived for more than 20 years with diabetes.My mother, quite the opposite, walked daily and her sugar was controlled until the day of her death.I started recently in this process, but if I have done something consistent, it is daily exercises, an hour of moderate cycling to swim and vary the intake with natural foods nuts, integral breads, fruits and vegetables.I have achieved a lot.The important thing for me is not how I will be tomorrow but how I will work today.Each one is known and should know and recognize the signs of the body.The question that I ask all those who here one way or another live with this ISSU to stay controlled is. How many of you do a consistent routine of exercises?It would be interesting to keep a survey of how we are doing with or without exercises.It is my contribution to the group.Forward

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
06/27/2018 4:12 a.m.

Well ... each one does what they want.

I can tell you that during the diabetological training that is taught in Spanish health centers, they highlight the importance of playing sports or some type of exercise daily, in addition to the consumption of carbohydrates (HC) of slow absorption and a control of theHC rations (10gram = 1 ration).
I am sedentary and started walking 1 hour daily.I was doing very well.Then a little bike ... but now at 40 degrees I plug in the air conditioning and step.

Sport regulates glucose consumption well and lowers insulin needs.

In the end, each one chooses the type of life he wants to do.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/27/2018 8:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I usually exercise everything I can.My exercises are of force basically about 3 days a week.On weekends I try to walk at least 2 hours at a fast pace, when I can for the mountain and if I can not therefore.I also climb at Rocodromo, especially in winter.When it's bad to go out it is a good option.
My work does not leave me much so that during the week the days of gym can no longer walk, those who do not go to the gym do 10 to 12 km walking through the city and on weekends I try to do more.I have a bracelet that counts the steps and I am aimed at making 10000 a day although I do not always comply with it but the days that I do not arrive at least 1 hour or hour and a half of weights in the gym with some cardio at the end.
This helps me need less insulin but also makes control more complicated.Insulin exercise according to my experience is not easy but I think it is worth it for what it contributes to health and the state of encouragement.I find myself better the days I exercise and just that's why it is worth the adjustments I have to do.I also believe that exercise is fundamental to stay well as we become older.
In type 2 that do not use insulin, the exercise can help a lot to control without low risk so it is worth it.And in type 1 on the one hand it complicates us but on the other it helps us and in general I think it is also worth it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/27/2018 9:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It happens to me that you could exercise so much ... If I walk half an hour at a fast pace I have the insured hypo, although it is in almost 300. It may be because of not having pancreas and because since this summer I started losing weightCrazy thanks to fierce diarrhea that did not deserve emergency attention until I was in ambulance, absolutely dehydrated and with the transaminases shot.So, yes, they began to look and assumed that I did not absorb food or fat or anything and that caused me a weight loss and tremendous hypos because when I got weight of weight I had to lower the basal and fast insulin.It is being a horror and thanks to Fortasec and a kind of clay called Megasmect I have managed to stop diarrhea a bit but I still lose weight although more slowly.I have lost muscle mass and weight.I have never been chubby but now I am in 7 kilos less than in July.I am a little desperate, can anyone advise something about this?Thank you all.

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
12/02/2018 6:31 p.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

I think you should consult it with your endocrine and header.
You need to retain food, apart from reducing insulins.
Drink a lot of liquid to avoid dehydration.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/06/2018 2:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anaisabel said:
having peak after ingesting food is the most normal.What do you see weird?At two hours it is when it must have come down.
I have never eaten canned pineapple, but if you shoot you, you need more insulin.You get more and ready.

Pineapple in can? A gift to Doña Diabetes!No juices or can or natural, the cookie rises a lot, breakfast has to be totally protein, I take loin or tuna or fresh cheese or piquillo peppers, it does not happen in that case of 2'0-30 points, if youI put a toast of dried bread, it rises at least double.
Be careful with insulin.
I just suspended the metformin due to a skin problem, red ranches on the legs and itching, at two weeks of rest of the drug, they have gone, but the sugar level has risen from an average of 150 to 200 Proque nowThe liver is no longer "plugged" by metformin (on which there is suspicion that it increases the risk of infarcts although others say that "lengthens life", there is a lot of manipulation of the pharmaceutical industry so that we are followers of their advice that does notThey look for our health but for their benefits)

Juan Luis Manzano Andrés's profile photo
Juan Luis Manzano Andrés
03/03/2019 11:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.