{'en': 'How much is it normal to raise sugar when eating?', 'es': 'Cuanto es normal que suba el azúcar al comer??'} Image

How much is it normal to raise sugar when eating?

Leticia21's profile photo   07/31/2016 12:50 p.m.

Thanks @isabelbota very interesting information

Thanks @@ jldiazdel
Check your blood pressure.With these triglycerides, it is almost certain that you bring hypertension.You need to confirm it so that a cardiologist will medicate you because the high pressure brings many problems, the organs are damaged.

b) Get a study of blood chemistry, hematic biometry, ego, lipids.To take it to your cardiologist, and to see your good cholesterol levels HDL, bad LDL and other aspects such as uric acid.In patients with high glucose and high triglycerides, it is common for uric acid to be high, and this are like hardening needles, so it is dangerous.They would surely send you medication to correct it.

I have the tension controlled, perfect hemogram, (slightly high cholesterol 224) the good in normal values, good uric acid

The ultrasensitive reactive protein is not even what it is

p: D. And I just discovered a value that is hemoglobin A1 C that I think is the glycosylated hemoglobin the famous HBA1C and is 6.5 my values ​​must be between 4.3 and6.1

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/21/2021 10:14 a.m.

Agosto peso 95,3 IMC 34,8 HbAc1 6,5

I with Modly diabetes, which in principle did not know if it was type 1 or type 2, making hyper strict diet and daily exercise (hour and a half of walking quite fast) does not get to lower the 6.5 glyc.I mean that you don't get overwhelmed either if you do not reach those values, it is to have almost perfect values ​​of a healthy person.I did not take medication or put insulin.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/21/2021 11:04 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Ultrasensitive PCR indicates the risk of cardiovascular disease.The endocrine is asked for it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/21/2021 11:06 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Pablozgz said:
thanks @isabelbota very interesting information

Thanks @@ jldiazdel
Check your blood pressure.With these triglycerides, it is almost certain that you bring hypertension.You need to confirm it so that a cardiologist will medicate you because the high pressure brings many problems, the organs are damaged.

b) Get a study of blood chemistry, hematic biometry, ego, lipids.To take it to your cardiologist, and to see your good cholesterol levels HDL, bad LDL and other aspects such as uric acid.In patients with high glucose and high triglycerides, it is common for uric acid to be high, and this are like hardening needles, so it is dangerous.They would surely send you medication to correct it.

I have the tension controlled, perfect hemogram, (slightly high cholesterol 224) the good in normal values, good uric acid

The ultrasensitive reactive protein is not even what it is

p: D. And I just discovered a value that is hemoglobin A1 C that I think is the glycosylated hemoglobin the famous HBA1C and is 6.5 my values ​​must be between 4.3 and6.1

Indeed your glycosilada, 6.5, is diabetes.But to the diabetics, once medicated we are asked to stay between 6 and 7, so you don't go wrong ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/21/2021 4:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota

Thanks again

PabloZgz's profile photo
PabloZgz
08/21/2021 9:09 p.m.

Agosto peso 95,3 IMC 34,8 HbAc1 6,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.