{'en': 'Coca Cola Zero?', 'es': '¿Coca Cola zero?'} Image

Coca Cola Zero?

Amélie's profile photo   07/10/2017 5:57 p.m.

What a good idea !!!I would never have occurred to me.Thank you so much

Mariche1's profile photo
Mariche1
10/30/2018 11:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Since you take Coca Cola Zero Zero.How long should it go to measure sugar?

Olgasm's profile photo
Olgasm
06/17/2019 9:19 p.m.

It does not go up, it has no hydrates.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/18/2019 2:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The name says: Zero minutes

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
06/19/2019 8:03 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

As you can see in nutritional information, it does not have 0.1g hydrates at 100g so a can would have 0.33g of HC.That amount is minuscula to make vary blood glycemia levels.That increase of O File X that causes you to raise you at a certain time, may be insulin resistance.As you know in certain schedules we have different resistance, sensitivity and insulin ratio values.A hug and I hope I have been helpful.

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
06/23/2019 5:18 p.m.

regina said:
lactose without lactose, but already hydrolyzed in glucose, so it has a greater glycemic index than normal.

Estimated Regina:
Lactose milk has more galactose glucose: So is milk with lactose milk the lactose?
Do you think that all lactose -free milk users improve equally?

These are questions that asked me.

ISMA.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
06/23/2019 8:28 p.m.

isma said:
regina said:
lactose milk has lactose, but already hydrolyzed in glucose, so it has a greater glucemic index than normal./Blockquote>

Estimated Regina:
Lactose milk has more galactose glucose: So is milk with lactose milk the lactose?

These are questions that asked me.

ISMA.

For what matters to us, it is the same or worse.It has the same HC but simple at least lactose is a disacarido.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
06/25/2019 12:28 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

@ismma people with lactose intolerance (galactose-glycose) lack lactase, which is an ezyme that breaks the union between glucose and galactose.
Lactose -free milk is normal milk to which lactase has added to break that link.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/26/2019 2:21 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Estimated/or erpla:
Thanks for your clarification: the questions asked still without answering.
Could you answer both questions, please?

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
06/27/2019 8:23 a.m.

@ismma I try to answer your doubts:

Is milk with lactose the same as lactose?

The same is not, the lactose without have told you carries lactase so that people who do not produce that enzyme can digest it.The normal one does not carry anything added and if you have lactose intolerance, it will feel badly.

If your problem is lactose intolerance because with lactose -free milk you should not have problems.The issue of milk is that not only lactose feels bad, there are people with problems to digest the protein of dairy products and often are confused with lactose intolerance but it is not the same.The protein is the same in lactose milk and if your problem is that it is useless.The rest of the dairy will also be bad.
There are people with lactose intolerance that cured cheeses tolerates them well because they hardly have lactose.And there are people who have problems with the protein of the cow dairy and tolerate well those of goat and sheep.
The only way to know is to try and see how it feels.If normal milk is going well for you, it makes sense to drink sin.If you go wrong, you have to try the lactose without lactose and if that is also bad, it can be tested with goat or sheep milk.If all go wrong then stop taking.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/27/2019 10:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Use capillary glucose strips to experience something that makes no sense, I consider irresponsibility

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
08/19/2019 2:12 p.m.

I always ask for can or bottle and so security is what I drink

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/20/2019 7:31 p.m.

Actually, Coca-Cola Zero does not affect as a whole, but if it affects separately and no study is needed, for example, sugar goes up due to the E-150d that is among other sweeteners the aspartamo and I alreadyI did the test and feel like a shot, I climb the sugar and I do not leave the toilet in a week, so you have to be careful, each body is a world and not all the bodies have the same tolerance to the sweeteners

Glop's profile photo
Glop
08/22/2019 10:50 a.m.

Man, aspartamo will not upload glycemia.It will be something else

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
08/22/2019 11:59 a.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

The culprit is the aspartamo indirectly, go to the sink 4 or 5 times to the sink to be released above and below and not between anything in the stomach affects diabetes, or not?Hence, do not take zero coca-cola or soft drinks that have aspartamo, because indirectly cause foods not to consume correctly

Glop's profile photo
Glop
08/22/2019 12:18 p.m.

I take Pepsi by drums haha ​​and indeed there is not a single point that rises to me since they are sweetened with aspartamo, if someone notices a climb is for something else, not because of the soda.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
08/22/2019 1:49 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

This is something else.Your imbalance in blood glucose is because of gastroenteritis, not by aspartamo.
It is a nonsense of discussion but it is worth clarifying it.We have to go with a thousand eyes in other things to add substances to the list.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
08/23/2019 2:34 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

It happens to me the same with Coca Cola, Light goes up more than zero, but both affect blood glucose.The truth is that not everything is black or black in diabetes, my endocrine believes that as something during the nights and I do not remember because I go to bed with a blood glucose between levels and I get up through the clouds, when I tell him that it is due to problems ofI work that makes me go around and turns and/or personal, looks at me like the cows to the train, I think it is more credible to the theory that as something and I do not remember or I do not say it.With Coca Cola the same, as it does not have elements that may affect blood glucose, not everyone believes that it can affect us, what the light is eliminated from my diet forever and with the zero I have my reluctance because it also affects.If it affects you, eliminate it, each one is a world, not everyone reacts the same.

Ane Ortiz's profile photo
Ane Ortiz
08/25/2019 7:05 p.m.

jvh said:
the cocacola zero and the light, which are the same, except in a small variation of the citrus, the glucose does not upload anything, it would seem to be perfectly calculated for the diabetics.Congratulations!!!

The difference between Coca Cola Light and Coca Cola Zero (now called Coca Cola without sugar) are not the citrus but the used proportion of aspartame, acesulfamo-k and sodium cyclamate.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
09/01/2019 4:56 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

I only take weekends when I like some chuzo broken down of meat and chicken without sauces and 50 grams of bun.That as not to miss life

camavi's profile photo
camavi
11/27/2019 12:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.