{'en': 'Coca Cola Zero?', 'es': '¿Coca Cola zero?'} Image

Coca Cola Zero?

Amélie's profile photo   07/10/2017 5:57 p.m.

The Cocacola Zero and the Light, which are the same, except in a small variation of the citrus, the glucose does not upload anything, it would seem perfectly calculated for the diabetics.Congratulations!!!

JVH's profile photo
JVH
07/16/2017 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very interesting to put the strip in the cocacola to verify that it is really light, I notice that many times when they serve you in a glass directly I do not ask if they are wrong (with the amount of sugar that the cocacola has is a danger)

About the Zero/Light/Zero-Zero I have been taking it years and I have never had any problem with a sugar climb and the truth that I carry it taking so much that I hate it and I have passed to the nestee or the trine/watercolu/fanta without sugar that although they have a little is nothing to be alarmed

About the climb that he comments can be so simple that if you have not eaten the body's own glucose body to "feed"

Juanlu83's profile photo
Juanlu83
08/08/2018 11:13 a.m.

I have been curious about measuring glucose to Coca Cola :)) I have done it when I read this and the Coca Cola Light of the Mercadona without caffeine has given me 12. The can puts 0 of carbohydrates and the truth that does notI have stopped to look if the zero or light tail goes up because I always drink it with food, but I will try.

Jess's profile photo
Jess
08/08/2018 11:52 p.m.

I have fallen crazy about measuring the Coca Cola or the potatoes .... I will try when you give me ... let's see what comes out

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2018 3:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

:)) The potatoes too?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/09/2018 4:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

So when you go to a restaurant you can measure the dishes that put you, first you measure yourself, and then you get the strip on all dishes as if it were a bread soup.The risk is that maybe you go from there with a shirt of force on.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
08/09/2018 7:48 p.m.

The strips are cariiiisimas to do probatines: -o

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/09/2018 9:02 p.m.

I think that also function with the strips of measuring glucose and ketones in urine that are quite cheap.I have never tried but I have read it.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/09/2018 9:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Amélie" Mira tells you one who has drunk liters in one day, I have swollen to drink Coca Cola Zero and the sugar or flinch, so I already tell you that it will be due to another factor that small climb of glucose, the one that goes up that it is pleased is the normal Coca Cola.

Sefoz97's profile photo
Sefoz97
08/12/2018 12:40 p.m.

When I started as a child there was no Coca Cola Light (much less the Zero, which arrived later).The only option was called Tab (I think it still exists) and it was a kind of tail soda.I have authentic addiction to Coca Cola (Light, which is the one I have taken for many years and I am accustomed to the taste) and does not involve a problem.
With what you have to be very careful, it is with other drinks that put "light" or "without added sugars" because some do have hydrates.I bought a lemonade one day (I think I remember that from Mercadona) and when I looked at it label I saw that a varo was like a ration of HC.
Also be careful with the tonic, because however bitter it is, it has as many HC as the normal Coca Cola.Fortunately we also have it zero and from time to time we can take a gin-tonic :-)

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
08/12/2018 5:17 p.m.

I think that the reason for level changes is due more to diabetes mysteries itself than to coke ...

Karme's profile photo
Karme
08/13/2018 2:58 p.m.

Awesome.I can't believe it.And see that it has happened to me with diabetes, but after almost 35 years of diabetes ... you always find out something new.

When I read in this thread, "put a strip to the Coca-Cola" has changed my face thinking .... Really ????I was having breakfast and I had to run to take the glucometer to try "to make a coffee analysis."

And indeed.Since then ... analysis of coffee, watermelon, peach and I don't know how many more things hehehe.

HallucinoThe same is the oldest in the world (from the diabetic world) but it would never have occurred to me ... how well I am having.And my family with me, let's not say.

Anyway, I read you every week, I contribute almost anything because this forum is full of good people who help at the moment and do their best to make life easier to those who start and those who like me, lead all my life.But this deserved a comment hehehe.

Greetings and a hug for all.This forum has incredible value for everyone.Thank you very much for always being.

micadur's profile photo
micadur
08/19/2018 4:04 p.m.

I usually drink Coca Cola Zero Zero, at home, outside there is no, I take the one, zero or light, and my glucose does not vary.

Hallucinating I am with measuring drinks and even fruits with the strips ... but they are expensive and scarce, in my case, I cannot use them for that.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/20/2018 2:11 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Estimated Amelie:
Products with artificial sweeteners alter glucose metabolism.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
08/20/2018 7:22 p.m.

Well, I have been drinking Coca Cola Zero for years, even before being diabetic and I have no alteration of glycemia, only when as hydrates and not successful with the insulin dose

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/21/2018 7:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also drink Coca Zero since before being diabetic and has never altered glucose.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
08/22/2018 12:44 a.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

And now there is zero zero, without sugar and without caffeine.The cocacola feels very good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/22/2018 1:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Estimated Regina;
That something feels good or believes that it feels good does not mean that it does not affect you.
In fact you are diabetics, right?The effect of cocacola 0 is not immediate, it affects the use and with delayed hours-effects- nothing happens because we use insulin.
Of course, our ego always excuses himself saying, "that doesn't happen to me," "I am not that."What I have told you is to reflect, not to justify you.
I tell you my experience, nothing more.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
08/24/2018 6:29 p.m.

Forgive @ismma but from what I have read in the articles that Envisate does not speak anything about diabetes but of obesity, people with diabetes do not have glucose intolerance, what we lack is insulin as a transport vehicle and of course CocacolaLight or Zero does not alter at all blood glucose levels, we can assure you any of us.
It would be good to tell us why biochemical mechanism artificial sweeteners become glucose and then move to the bloodstream and that are detected by a glucometer.
Thank you so much

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/26/2018 9:44 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I do not use fast only slow every 24 hours and I drink cocacola zero and nothing rises the sugar supplies me 0% more than the cocacola and I take it abitually

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
08/26/2018 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.