{'en': 'Coca Cola Zero?', 'es': '¿Coca Cola zero?'} Image

Coca Cola Zero?

Amélie's profile photo   07/10/2017 5:57 p.m.

Just yesterday my son drank two aquarium zero and a zero energy drink that did not recover his name, at night, when the mobile was passed to see the free2, it turns out that he had had a fairly high climb (it started from 80 and went up to 140).without having eaten anything and walking down the street.I no longer know if they are the mysteries of diabetes, the amount of edulcorants, or caffeine (although other times take these soft drinks and apparently it does not alter him ...)

yarayraul's profile photo
yarayraul
07/04/2023 11:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Energetic drinks although no sugar carry other ingredients, including a barbarity of caffeine that at least the glycemia rises

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/04/2023 12:36 p.m.

@yarayraul That is not for the drink.Glycemia goes up without eating or drinking at certain hours or moments.
A drink that goes up, if you are in 80 shoots you at more than 200.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/04/2023 6:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@yarayraul That is not because of the drink.Glycemia goes up without eating or drinking at certain hours or moments.
A drink that goes up, if you are in 80 shoots you more than 200.

That's true.I remember that this winter, after my son's football game we went to drink soft drinks with the children and for whatever the drinks were mixed and it is seen that I "touched" a normal Pepsi instead of Zero.At half an hour it was above 250.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/04/2023 8:43 p.m.

diabetic said:
energetic baby even though they do not wear other ingredients, including a barbarity of caffeine that at least at least the glycemia goes up to me

Yes, surely it was caffeine

yarayraul's profile photo
yarayraul
07/04/2023 11:01 p.m.

Diabetics are sometimes a mystery.
I share with a friend the bestial glucose increases every day that we go to the doctor, or that touches something that alters us.Even her if I give her a glass of water and after she drinks her, I tell her sugar, he uploads the glucose ...... mysteries of the diabetic mind

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/09/2023 3:36 p.m.

Coca Cola Zero does not contain sugar or carbohydrates I have taken it many times in coffee shops or restaurant and does not rise at all glymia in fact if you will take a normal tail I would upload more than 130 is the theme that you never know that you never knowWhere will the glucose go up

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/10/2023 11:29 a.m.

rogerix said:
Coca Cola Zero does not contain sugar or carbohydrates in fact I have taken it many times in coffee shops or restaurant and does not rise at all glycemia in fact if you will take a tailNormal I would upload more than 130 is the theme that you never know where the glucose is going to upload

There are already Coca Cola Zero (without sugar) but there are also Fanta Zero, Sprite Zero and many other sugarless sodas.In my tests, none rises glucose (DB2 here).

But you cannot abuse these products because they have sweeteners that say, it hurts.

I take little soda, but when I want, I take some of these (zero) and when it is sprite or fanta zero I mix it 40% the product and 60% water, only to give flavor and with the free freestyle I see zero rise, noUpload anything.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/03/2023 4:52 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
rogerix said:
the coca cola zero does not contain sugar or carbohydrates in fact I have taken it many times in coffee shops or restaurant andDo not rise at all glycemia if you will take a normal tail I would upload more than 130 is the theme that you never know where the glucose is going to upload

There are already Coca Cola Zero (without sugar) but there are also Fanta Zero, Sprite Zero and many other sugarless sodas.In my tests, none rises glucose (DB2 here).

But you cannot abuse these products because they have sweeteners that say, it hurts.

I take little soda, but when I want, I take some of these (zero) and when it is sprite or fanta zero I mix it 40% the product and 60% water, only to give flavor and with the free freestyle I see zero rise, noGo up anything.

Bufff ... mix it with water ...
For that I prefer water alone 😝😝

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/03/2023 8:04 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
matrix said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
the coca cola zero does not contain sugar or carbohydratesIn fact I have taken it many times in coffee shops or restaurant and does not rise at all glycemia in fact if you will take a normal tail I would upload more than 130 is the theme that you never know where the glucose is going to rise

I take little soda, but when I want, I take some of these (zero) and when it is sprite or fanta zero I mix it 40% the product and 60% water, only to give flavor and with the free freestyle I see zero rise, noGo up anything.

Bufff ... mix it with water ...
For that I prefer water alone 😝😝

In fact I take a lot of daily natural water.From time to time I fancy a sodChildren (8 and 5 years) I don't like to give them refresh but if we give it, we give it normal soda (no zero9 50 and 50 of water ... if they try a soda without lowering it like this, they are very sweet.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/03/2023 8:28 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Coca Cola Zero is one of the worst substances that I have consumed in my life, not only an addiction but the consumption for about 4 years of 2 to 4 liters daily produced a type 2 diabetes, that the glucose does not riseIt is the great deception since it is scientifically demonstrated that zero drinks and with artificial sweeteners increase the resistance of the body to insulin, also in Spain the Coca Cola Zero contains a substance called cyclamate that is prohibited in countries as it uses and is demonstratedcancer.If you consume it sporadically, I say nothing but if you take it frequently, you will surely have your diabetic condition worse.Greetings.

josemms83's profile photo
josemms83
03/23/2024 2:42 p.m.

Josemms83 said:
Coca Cola Zero is one of the worst substances that I have consumed in my life, not only produced an addiction but the consumption for about 4 years of 2 to 4 liters dailyIt produced a type 2 diabetes, that the glucose does not rise is the great deception since it is scientifically demonstrated that zero drinks and with artificial sweeteners increase the resistance of the body to insulin, also in Spain the Coca Cola Zero contains a substance calledCyclamate that is prohibited in countries as it uses and is demonstrated that produces cancer.If you consume it sporadically, I say nothing but if you take it frequently, you will surely have your diabetic condition worse.Greetings.

2 to 4 liters of Coca Cola is zero, light, normal or any soda is a bomb, I don't know how your body endured that.

My mother-in-law is addicted to Coca Cola (Light) and a Coca Cola (600ml) is taken every 2-3 days.That is, she buys a 600ml bottle and takes it from A Poquito, lasts 2 to 3 days.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/23/2024 2:45 p.m.

Two to four liters daily?And are you alive? ... what barbarity !!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/23/2024 5:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.