{'en': 'Coca Cola Zero?', 'es': '¿Coca Cola zero?'} Image

Coca Cola Zero?

Amélie's profile photo   07/10/2017 5:57 p.m.

Go I didn't think there are not so many people, I can't take it because if I upload it to more than 250 out there

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/07/2020 9:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hilda said:
I didn't think there are not so many people, I can't take it because if I upload it to more than 250 out there

Well, it will be the normal coca-cool, because the zero is totally equivalent to the water in terms of sugar ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/07/2020 9:38 p.m.

To those who upload glycemia, zero sodas, have you tried how much?I refer to glycemics of departure and after 40 min drinking only the soda and without eating anything.

I drink all zero every day: coca, orange, lemon, tonic and I don't notice any rise for drink, another thing is if I accompany it with nuts or any food.In this case what goes up is food.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2020 11:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
to those who raise glycemia the zero soft drinks, have you tried how much?I refer to glycemics of departure and after 40 min drinking only the soda and without eating anything.

I drink all zero every day: coca, orange, lemon, tonic and I don't notice any rise for drink, another thing is if I accompany it with nuts or any food.In this case what goes up is food.

totally agree with what you say

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/08/2020 12:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have never consumed it alone, I will try and see how it goes, coca without sugar and the zero are the same?

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/09/2020 3:24 p.m.

@Hilda:

Link
Link

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
01/09/2020 4:52 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

That nobody gets angry !, But I personally prefer to avoid all that kind of drinks.

I prefer to drink water or an infusion or a soft coffee (and if I can prefer a glass of wine).They seem healthier options than all those "light" or "zero" drinks.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/09/2020 5:27 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hilda said:
I have never consumed it alone, I will try and see how it goes, coca without sugar and the zero are the same?

Yeah.

DavidAG2000
01/09/2020 11:23 p.m.

Hello, how are I, I did my own experiment with the Cocacola Zero, I woke up and on an outstandMy worked well, beforehand I know it can be bad, but occasionally a tasteful is not bad.

cesarion69's profile photo
cesarion69
03/15/2020 3:20 a.m.

I am celiac, so I cannot drink beer, and on trips and according to which places, because a Coca Cola without.
And normal to correct a hypo.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/15/2020 10:19 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Technically, the Coca-Cola Zero has 0g of carbohydrates, the same as the water, then the same as drinking water, that is, nothing.

DavidAG2000
03/16/2020 11:57 p.m.

amélie said:
(first of all forgive if there is a thread on this subject, I have searched but I have not seen any).

I wanted to make a consultation: one day I was at home in hunger.I was tired, I had to work and there was more than an hour for dinner.

I decided to take a zero coca without caffeine to entertain my stomach.I started working.From there to a while I find myself much better ... how strange (I tell myself).

I punctuated me and I had 130 (the sugar had risen from ninety -something to 130!).I eat it to the endocrine and told me it could not be.

One Sunday I did another test at home and the result was the same again.

Has the same thing happened to you ???

It is not that it is a fan of Coca Cola, but it was something that I thought I could consume in a cafeteria, but it seems that it was wrong.

yolayol's profile photo
yolayol
06/11/2023 1:26 p.m.

It also happens to me, I take the sensor and it happens to me with the cocacola zero and it happens to me drinking water on an empty stomach when I wake up

yolayol's profile photo
yolayol
06/11/2023 1:26 p.m.

yolayol said:
amélie said:
(first of all forgive if there is a thread on this subject, I have searched but I have not seen any).

I wanted to make a consultation: one day I was at home in hunger.I was tired, I had to work and there was more than an hour for dinner.

I decided to take a zero coca without caffeine to entertain my stomach.I started working.From there to a while I find myself much better ... how strange (I tell myself).

I punctuated me and I had 130 (the sugar had risen from ninety -something to 130!).I eat it to the endocrine and told me it could not be.

One Sunday I did another test at home and the result was the same again.

Has the same thing happened to you ???

It is not that it is a fan of Coca Cola, but it was something that I thought I could consume in a cafeteria, but it seems that it was wrong.

Hello.Coca Cola Zero, Coca Cola without sugar and Coca Cola Light in theory do not upload blood glucose.I have done tests and nothing at all goes up.In Tik Tok there are many Tiktokers who do the test with free freestyle and other sensors ... They take half Coca Cola Zero or a complete and the glucose remains flat, is not modified at all.

It is very rare, perhaps it is a theme of hydration, or perhaps caffeine.

I have tested not only with Coca Light/Zero but also with sugar -free fanta, sugar without sugar and several others of different brands (without sugar) and the glucose curve is not modified.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/11/2023 5:38 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

yolayol said:
I also pass me, I take the sensor and it happens to me with the zero cocacola and it happens to me drinking water on an empty stomach when I wake up

I believe that if it climbs after the water or the Coca Cola Zero is for something else.
For example, when you get up, the glucose rises alone, you drink water or not.
And if you upload you after the Coca Cola Zero you have to think what has eaten before, or if it was a long time ago if they carried fats that rose late.Things without hydrates cannot rise, but there are a thousand factors that influence the glucose they can confuse.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/11/2023 11:29 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, the Coca Cola Zero does not upload anything, if it goes up it must be for other reasons

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
06/12/2023 8:39 a.m.

How will it climb if you have 0 hydrates?It will be anything else.What @isabelbota says, maybe you've eaten something hours ago with more fat and glucose begins to rise later.It happens to me continuously with Fiasp, which does not cover me well sometimes all the time of a meal.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
06/12/2023 9:10 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I do not know if it has already been said, but it must be taken into account that Coca Cola is Zero in HC but has caffeine that is a stimulant that can generate hyperglycemic effect.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/12/2023 10:30 a.m.

I take it with and without caffeine, nothing affects me.If it happens to me with the Zero tonic that uploads something to me.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
06/12/2023 10:56 a.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Hello everyone!

I don't regularly write, but the case of @"Amélie" reminded me of a small "accident" that I had with a Zero Coca-Cola.At the end of April I attended a small party of friends, each one brought something for pecking type (already imagined this type of informal party).In addition to things to eat, several we wear drinks (water, soft drinks, beers).I wore a bottle of Coca-Cola Zero Zero (Zero Sugar and Caffeína Zero).Another person brought another bottle of Coca-Cola where Zero caffeine was read.I threw a glass of the latter and drank it, trusting that all the variants of Coca-Cola Zero do not contain sugar.To my surprise, there is a variant of Coca-Cola Zero Caffeine that does contain sugar.To get out of doubt, I read the label of the ingredients and said it clearly: it contains sugar.There was an example that said: 28 grams of sugar per vessel of 250 ml.

The amazing thing is that they used the word Zero, instead of the typical without caffeine.That confused me.Maybe it's what happened to you "amélie".

I have tried to look for information from this variant of Coca-Cola Zero, but I do not find it on the official Coca-Cola website.Maybe they have already discontinued it to avoid confusion.

Greetings!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
06/28/2023 1:35 a.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.