{'en': 'Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Medtrum S7 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Medtrum S7 - Everything you need to know

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo   12/19/2018 8:50 p.m.

merchem said:
@fer if trends in free are desperate (I come from using it) this .... this reads every minute, one sube, another decline and the next to know, total, that the alarms sound once every 2 minutes and the worst, is that they disappear: Smile: at the time you accept them, if you are lucky to have the open app, or you know that they sound and imagine that it is because you are atEdge of the configured limit.
I look at the graph, also in the Witched, it is almost not appreciated or that I was already used not to look at it.

Disappointing .... Let's see if you can soon link with XDrip, because I convinces me more free and for me it is more reliable in values ​​between 90 and 170.
He continues to go to his ball and believe the value of the reader more.
As an urgency and as proof, I endure ... but despite not having tried the Dxcom, correct me, it is a copy too cheap ...

Ufff that bad vibes read what you say, to see if they could improve everything you say because the complaints are continuous, to see if in Diabetika they make it reach their complaints.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/16/2019 11:21 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

New version of XDRIP, supports the connection with Medtrum S7.
Theme alarms for me, solved.
Let's see now with the calibrations in XDrip, if it also improves and is more reliable/stable

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/19/2019 8:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is excellent news ... The software theme seems already resolved (now use the XDRIP algorithm), even if it is in an unofficial or not approved or not certified way (almost, unfortunately, with the current situation, it must be noticed).Brilliant.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/19/2019 10:51 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Merchedm what good news! ... If the success ratio also improves a little more ... it would be the bomb! ... I am on the 12th, I have 2 left to finish the first patch cycle.

For what I have seen so far, the reliability (as in the Dexcom) depends on the moment of the cycle in which the patch is located, and if the values ​​remain stable or not, thus, the first 2 days, it had wide differences, the next 7-8 days have gone reasonably well, in some almost exact measurements (see previous comments), and now, in the last stage, it is very inaccurate again, I am stretching it only because of seeing to what extent it arrivesAt the end of the 14 days, but the measurements are now quite different, I also have to say that this happened to me with the Dexcom, I think that due to the peaks, etc ... both lose reliability at the end of the cycle.

And so far the summary!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/19/2019 11:10 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good, I correct, XDRIP, it doesn't work correctly, I'm still in tests, I had excited me ... snif, snif

My impressions, after 6 days plus 12 hours with Medtrum S7 with XDRIP, is as follows:
The first thing I have to say is that I do not cause allergies or discomfort to me, I have used free for a year and with Miao Miao for 6 months (now waiting for the replacement of Miao Miao, so I decidedto try Medtrum)

The Free placed it at least 60 hours before starting it, and I trust the values ​​between 90 and 160. Above approximately 160, it tends to give high values, below 90 tends to give them diminished.

I find Miao's application more comfortable in the buttock, because it is flat, it is more bulky and I decided not to place it in that area, because I suppose it will bother to sleep.I have protected it with Fixiomul, making a hole for the transmitter and it has not moved, I carry it 2 centimeters under the last rib on the side where the last rib begins to be curved, nothing has bothered me.

Estability Metrum 10 connections, sometimes they sound alarms that I don't know what it has been, I have ever seen that it gave disconnected sensor, (absurd, it is on the night table, for the day, I carry the app in silence, because it sounds a lot andNo apparent reason) it is easy to reconnect and I can move around the house without carrying the mobile in my pocket.In general, very happy in that aspect.

Easysense alarms 0. It is the sound of a notification, which you choose between the available ones, sounds once, such as when you receive a message, for example, for my insufficient.
As for the theme of Niéveles, still very lost, I think that between 90 and 130 it is quite adjusted, to capillary, or acceptable the difference of values ​​without active insulin, but at other levels ... it can go from everything, sometimes very very valuesNearly very different values, measure every minute or 2 maximum, so the arrow trend can change 3 times of meaning and alarms in sound (I think that is why).

Yesterday I discovered the new version of XDrip in which they can be linked, so I am investigating, for now ... I had to deactivate all the xDrip alarms, because it passed from 300 to low in 15 minutes, then 100, I returnedTo climb ... Thus 2 hours, until finally when I went to sleep I chose to deactivate alarms in the XDrip app.
If I maintain the 2 open apps Easysense sounded for sensor loss.I think that the 2 apps at the same time do not work properly, so that tonight, thankfully there have been no hiccup problems, I have passed the reader at 3 in the morning and all correct.

At 8 in the morning, seen the curve of the night, which has continued with the end of end to end all night, I have chosen to erase the calibrations and start again, I have changed some adjustments, and it has been working perfect 1Time, at 9 it has been disconnected.

I have been doing tests and finally I have chosen to open Easysense to put the calibration in the transmitter app and leave it in the background, since then it seems that it works again, but I continue with absurd alarms, from 95 to 195 in 45 minutes, impossible... I calibrate again and I am with up/down between 25 and 8 mg/dl every 5 minutes, I do not believe it, prediction of hiccups or high every 5 minutes.

For now with XDrip does not seem to work as well as with the free, I do not know if it is for the update, that it is beta, but I will continue to test.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/20/2019 10:30 a.m.

Merchedm ... Theoretically that version of XDrip is not even beta, it is Alpha (they are versions without trying ... let's say it is a beta of a beta¡¡¡¡¡).I understand that it will be polishing as, or developers have the media (sensors, transmitter, etc.) or data is collected.

Of course the graph is very disparate.Keep in mind that XDRIP also has enough configurations (I do not know the case of the Medtrum, but for example, of Dexcom, the difference between that it goes well or badly, is often in the connection settings).

I guess you will have to try, and give him some time.Two simultaneous connections from 2 apps, it seems to me that it is not possible, from 2 different devices (different Bluetooths, they are different Mac's) if possible (for example, app and receiver, which Medtrum does not have).

You will tell

Greetings

pabloj2000
01/20/2019 1:55 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, the first patch has finished, I have started the second, with what I have learned from the first, I hope to get more out of this ... I'll tell you!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/22/2019 4:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, mine in the absence of 3 days, has given a sensor error, withdraw the ..... of course ... in my almost 34 years, I had not used the glucometer, sons the red points and some that have notengraving ... or I didn't do it well ... and I am not surprised that I have strung, this is not for me.
I sell 2 sensors and a transmitter started on January 9 .... If someone is interested ... you know.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/22/2019 10:27 p.m.

That hurts @merchedm, the differences also baffled me, but I want to spend the 4 sensors, to see if I give the trick ... but you are right that I am also spending strips as if there were no tomorrow ...:neutral:

fer's profile photo
fer
01/22/2019 10:30 p.m.

@Merchedm might interest, but then there is no problems when changing the mobile transmitter?

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
01/22/2019 10:40 p.m.

No, I believe it, but I consult with Diabetika, or in any case, if I don't give you my Medtrum account ...
I edit, I really do not know ...... I have not tried Dexcom for fear of happening this ..... I consult and tell you

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/22/2019 10:41 p.m.

I've been with the second patch for 4 days, I think that these days I have had more hypoglycemia than in the last 4 months with the Dexcom ... it is really difficult to understand with the Medtrum what the glucose is doing, when you are stable, so many agoCurves up and down you go crazy ...

The trend arrows do not work, moreover, they mislead, as you take them into account, and make a correction when it marks up, at half an hour, or so, you can find a hiccup, it is really very difficult to predict what is what isshowing the graph.

The differences between blood measurement and the Medtrum remain greater than I would like, often more than 20 or 30 mg/dl ... sometimes much more ... the penalty is that I think they work more inThe way of showing the information in the graph, can become useful, for the moment, I see it green, green ...

I will continue to use it until the sensors spend, and one of two ... or I learn to better interpret what the app tells me and improve the app ... or it seems to me that I will return to Dexcom ... I will continue telling you!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/26/2019 1:13 a.m.

It should have been for almost 1 hour!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/26/2019 5:39 a.m.

And then ... the morning arrives and gives you one of those surprises that baffle ... blood glucose 150 mg/dl, and the Medtrum marked 151 mg/dl ... come on, almost perfect, I really believe that if they improve theapp, so that glucose curves are more reliable, and above all, that alarms work, it could be a good MCG !!!

Gentlemen of Medtrum, please put the batteries !!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/26/2019 10:13 a.m.

Fer ... the most precise watch in the world, is one that is standing :).The "problem" that I see is precisely that you do not know when trusting you, or when I do not ... I do not doubt that there are moments that are "nailed" and others that "do not know what it does", since for practical purposes, the resultIt is the same (it does not work for you).In these things, or it always goes well (or when you are not going, you are aware that you cannot trust, for excess days, etc.), or it is always bad (even if sometimes it goes well, it is how it was bad).There is no middle ground, this is a switch ... ON or OFF.We need some stability (I no longer speak of greater or lesser difference with respect to the capillary, which also must be taken with tweezers), which still have differences, be "stable" and predictable ... the same, and perhaps more importantly, trends, for me that is promordial (more than the value itself ... eg, this is a detail, with the "native" mode of the dexcom G5 and G6, that the trend (native nothing, to see if this improvesIn the future and it would be great) it can put you in a hurry if you use it a lot how my case is (and it does not work that 80% of the time coincides ... if 20% of the time we looked it ... no longerYou can trust).

That said, I think the important thing is the stability in the measurements (not the error) and in the trends.

Fer ... as I commented ... It doesn't take long to return to Dexcom :), but any extra experience is always good.I think that Medtrum still lacks a way to go, but they are doing well ...

The good thing is that more options are appearing, and hopefully, Dexcom will losing users, and how resulting, adjusting their prices.

Greetings

pabloj2000
01/26/2019 8:08 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I believe that the problem is more than the application than the sensor and emitter

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
01/26/2019 9:33 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Hello everyone! The reality I was thinking of changing the Dexcom G5 to Free, seeing this novelty of the Metrum much more economical than the G5 excites me, but when reading the comments it is disappointing, I feel that one does not know when to trust, notIt transmits security, it would be all the time clicking on my son and it is not the idea.I have sensors until July of the G5 since they bring them from Spain, with what that means, be waiting for someone to travel and the price is nonsense!But with Dexcom I am calm when my son is in the garden.Hopefully they can improve it, but at first glance it is a pseudocopy of the Dexcom ... Thank you all x take the time to tell your experiences!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/26/2019 11:25 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

@Pabloj2000 totally according to the reflection, still, I will continue until I finish the two sensors that I have left ... Here I leave the last "play", it turns out that I still had a sensor for 7 or 8 more days ... andWhat do I have for about 6 hours on the app?

I leave the image, which is worth more than 1000 words ...

fer's profile photo
fer
01/27/2019 5:08 p.m.

Soon I will explain the experience with the third sensor ... Post time for time!

: '(:' (: '((

fer's profile photo
fer
01/27/2019 5:09 p.m.

Have you tried to remove the sensor transmitter, wait half an hour for example and put it again?Some people have served that, go out.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
01/27/2019 5:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.