{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

ruthbia said:
pimbri said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@noahasadream if you don't connect the diabox, click onNFC scan and pass the mobile on the sensor to reconnect it.It usually works at first.If not, reinstall the APK again, without erasing what you have.

In the last updates measures every 5 min but you can change it to 1 min.The alarms sound quite high, to lower them, you have to force Piten (for example, changing the serial sound) and at that time lower the volume with the mobile buttons.I have them at least and they let me sleep.

You can calibrate it with the capillaries and change the approach algorithm.I use the Savizky-Golay and I approach the medions quite a lot or simply remove the noise, which is basically clean the curve and leave a behavior tendec.

Hello
What is Savizky-Golay and noise reduction?I have never activated those opinions
Thanks

@pimbri is statistical.They are complex algorithms to predict the real value of blood glucose based on the last 3 capillary values ​​that you have previously introduced into Diabox using the GoodMode mode.
Savizky-Golay was a mathematician who made his own algorithm and the noise reduction is simplySometimes it happens that between half it measures in 1 min 145mg/dl for a failure (sensor pressed in bed, temperature, etc.) and the next minute returns to 105mg/dl, as removing the noise means eliminating the data of 145mg/dl becauseIt is not really the value you had.

I didn't have it.Of Sabizky GOLY activated.If active, then, take away my noises that you explain and is more accurate?
Nor did I know about the alarms, I usually activate those of the Free and annulment those of Diabox.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/18/2022 10:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I should go better.What mobile do you have?Or do I have to eliminate and install the new?

I install updates on what I have, as is done in all apps (we never have to erase them ... no?).Ruthbia ">

pimbri said:
ruthbia said:
@noahasadream if you don't connect the diabox, click on NFC scan and pass the mobile phone on the sensor forThat reconnects it.It usually works at first.If not, reinstall the APK again, without erasing what you have.

In the last updates measures every 5 min but you can change it to 1 min.The alarms sound quite high, to lower them, you have to force Piten (for example, changing the serial sound) and at that time lower the volume with the mobile buttons.I have them at least and they let me sleep.

You can calibrate it with the capillaries and change the approach algorithm.I use the Savizky-Golay and I approach the medions quite a lot or simply remove the noise, which is basically clean the curve and leave a behavior tendec.

Hello
What is Savizky-Golay and noise reduction?I have never activated those opinions
Thanks

@pimbri is statistical.They are complex algorithms to predict the real value of blood glucose based on the last 3 capillary values ​​that you have previously introduced into Diabox using the GoodMode mode.
Savizky-Golay was a mathematician who made his own algorithm and the noise reduction is simplySometimes it happens that between half it measures in 1 min 145mg/dl for a failure (sensor pressed in bed, temperature, etc.) and the next minute returns to 105mg/dl, as removing the noise means eliminating the data of 145mg/dl becauseIt is not really the value you had.

I didn't have it.Of Sabizky GOLY activated.If active, then, take away my noises that you explain and is more accurate?
Nor did I know about the alarms, I usually activate those of the free and annul

From what I see or choose Savitzky, or remove the noise.The two do not let them mark them

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/18/2022 8:37 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

A question, in diabox, adjustments, algorithm, calibration.If you give it calibration, you get the graph of one day with a slope and values, does anyone know what it means or how is it interpreted?
And below puts reset caliibration.What is it for?
Can you calibrate from there again?I have not done it in case, I do it from the sensor's drawing as always but it has caught my attention because I had never seen that.Screen.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/20/2022 7:10 p.m.

Those are the values ​​of the glycemia that you have added to calibrate you.It also puts you the date.
Ruth explains on page 3.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/20/2022 8:12 p.m.

From there you can erase your calibrations, but calibrate it I think not.

Anaisabel
03/20/2022 8:14 p.m.

Exact.There you see all the measures that you have put and always use the last 3 for predictions.
If you delete calibrations, start calculating again as soon as you put 3 measures.

What you see is a line of the calculation algorithm and the cloud of points.
I deleted Cuabdo a lot of prediction because the sensor fails again

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2022 9:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
exact.There you see all the measures that you have put and always use the last 3 for predictions.
If you delete calibrations, start calculating again as soon as you put 3 measures.

What you see is a line of the calculation algorithm and the cloud of points.
I deleted Cuabdo a lot of prediction because the sensor fails again

Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/20/2022 10:59 p.m.

Hello!!
I have been using Diabox for a week and the truth is that I am delighted, simpler than XDrip, I started using it when I had already started the sensor with patching free, I have the doubt that no matter how much I have read I have not known how to solve, can I start the next sensorWith official LibreLink and remove the patch, or do I have to continue starting the sensor with the patch?

And now I tell you something that has been curious and I don't know if it will have happened to someone, yesterday I scanned me and I gave me the sensor and told me that it will change in the official app but I have been working with Diabox withoutNo problem and with data nailed to glycemia.

Thank you

All the best

franjgr's profile photo
franjgr
04/30/2022 8:33 a.m.

Hello.
With Diabox you do not need to start with the patch, using only Diabox.
It gives you about 12 hours or more of the sensor's life

ube's profile photo
ube
04/30/2022 10:27 a.m.

ube said:
hello.
With Diabox you do not need to start with the patch, using only Diabox.
It gives you about 12 hours or more of the sensor's life

Thank you, I will do so, for now I still use Diabox while in the official application I was error 4 days ago ...

All the best

franjgr's profile photo
franjgr
05/03/2022 11:15 p.m.

@franjgr if whatever you say.ABBott's app or glucometer they say exhausted sensor and diabos continues to register.It has happened to me between the app and the glucometer and between app, glycometer and diabox.

The good thing about Diabox is calibration and lasting 14.5 days.In addition, the measures are closer to blood reality, at least it happens to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2022 8:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Has anyone tried if you can use Miband 6?I found an English link that was already available in XDRIP for Miband 6, but as I always find a mess.I do not know whether to continue with the miband 4 that I have now that it works: D but I also have the 6 that I bought last year and I am sad not to take advantage of it ... but of course without the measure of the sugar on the clock I do not want it, thatOne is easy to improve;)

valky's profile photo
valky
06/04/2022 11:54 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Hi, I wanted to make a diabox consultation.My son carries the freestyle 2 with XDRIP patching, for now everything works without problem.The issue is that tomorrow goes from camping and returns on Friday.I always put the new sensor on Thursdays, one day before the other is over, and in this way it is working very well.Being outside I will not be able to put it on Thursday and I have thought about putting the new on Friday afternoon and using Diabox to be able to extend the readings a bit, and thus be able to activate the sensor the next day with a few hours already inserted.It seems good idea?Can I link the diabox sensor at any time?In this case almost at the end of the useful life of the sensor.

All the best.

mexpos0512's profile photo
mexpos0512
06/06/2022 12:15 p.m.

The sensor has 14.5 days if you use Diabox, I would not connect it just the last day, I would try to put it a little earlier.Today for example.
Diabox measures you what the sensor has accumulated in the last 8 hours, it doesn't matter as it is already started.From that moment on, the information to the mobile is moved every 5min by default and you can configure it for 1 min (I do not like frequency personally, the mobile battery is quickly exhausted)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2022 1:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The truth is that it is a good idea to activate Diabox, I had not raised it because Xdrip works perfectly to us and I am afraid to make it just for the days of camping.

Thanks for the suggestion.

mexpos0512's profile photo
mexpos0512
06/06/2022 4:30 p.m.

ruthbia said:
The sensor has 14.5 days if you use Diabox, I would not connect it just the last day, I would try to put it a little earlier.Today for example.
Diabox measures you what the sensor has accumulated in the last 8 hours, it doesn't matter as it is already started.From that moment on, the information to the mobile every 5min by default and you can configure it for 1 min (I do not like frequency personally, the mobile battery is rapidly exhausted)

How do you set it for every 5 minutes?, I have each min by default

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/10/2022 1:14 p.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
The sensor has 14.5 days if you use Diabox, I would not connect it just the last day, I would try to put it a littlebefore.Today for example.
Diabox measures you what the sensor has accumulated in the last 8 hours, it doesn't matter as it is already started.From that moment on, the information to the mobile every 5min by default and you can configure it for 1 min (I do not like frequency personally, the mobile battery is rapidly exhausted)

How configures it for every 5 minutes?, I have each min by default

But he gives it to you about 5?

ube's profile photo
ube
06/10/2022 2:08 p.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
The sensor has 14.5 days if you use Diabox, I would not connect it just the last day, I would try to put it a littlebefore.Today for example.

How configures it for every 5 minutes?, I have each min by default

By default it is every 5min, in configuration, it gives you the option to mark with a "V" if you want it to arrive every minute, if you do not mark it, you reach you every 5 min, in the consumption of the mobile battery it shows.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/10/2022 2:42 p.m.

By default is every 5 min, I have not enabled the option of 1m

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2022 12:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have enabled option 1 minute and measures me every 5 minutes, does anyone know why it happens?

Anaisabel
06/11/2022 2:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.