{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

In LibreLink I don't even know how the alarms were, because I had never even looked at them.Now I have deactivated them and in Diabox if they sound to me.
And don't you go crazy with so much alarm?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/25/2021 11:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
in LibreLink I don't even know how the alarms were, because I had never even looked at them.Now I have deactivated them and in Diabox if they sound to me.
And don't you go crazy with so much alarm?

I turned.Now I only have the decline in both of them, at different levels, since sometimes they are different.And quite low (60 in free, 50 in Diabox).I have never had a severe hypo and the sensor exaggerates, so it goes well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/25/2021 11:40 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have updated Diabox and now new things come out that not to vary and explain and explain it but in English.Let's see if anyone knows what it means

The below is what I don't know what it is.
Now there is also the option to see all the measurements that it makes in number.

Anaisabel
11/30/2021 9:34 a.m.

STD deviation = standard deviation, standard deviation;It reflects the glycemic variation in a day, week, month, as you put it in the Diabox ( Link are-does-it-mean-My-Diabetes/) Here you have examples of how to interpret it .... (in English :))
The lower, the more stable the glucose curve is in time.

GVI = Glycemic Variation Indicator-Glycemic variation ( Link
GVI = 1. 0 to 1. 2 means low variability (non -diabetic)
GVI = 1. 2-1.5 means modest variability
GVI => 1. 5 means a high glycemic variability

Pgs = personal glycemic state ( Link
PGS is a compound index that evaluates 4 glycemic control domains: glucose, variability, time in range and the frequency and severity of hypoglycemia.

For reliable traditions I recommend linguee.com

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2021 11:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anaisabel said:
I have updated Diabox and now new things come out that not to vary I do not understand and explain it but in English.Let's see if anyone knows what it means

The below is what I don't know what it is.
Now there is also the option to see all the measurements that it makes in number.

How have you updated?(Tell me very clear that I am clumsy, in fact I created this "Diabox for clumsy" thread.) 😂😂😂
Thank you!

isabelbota
11/30/2021 12:13 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@IsabelBota, I am an equally clumsy as you: p.
In bublan.org in Diabox Android you open another page.And below where it puts relay and latest there is an update.
Do not explain it differently.And neither is what I have done correct.
I was going fatal diabox with calibration and without calibration and now the measurements are going well.

@Ruthbia, as always thanks for your explanations.
I have 1. 8 q I am: S

Anaisabel
11/30/2021 1:50 p.m.

Quiet @anaisabel this goes for seasons, you don't have to overwhelm
I have GVI 1.3 and a deviation from 32.7, the PGS to 65.5 but I don't know if it is good or bad.The article that I referenced was very long and I did not feel like analyzing the formulas they use.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2021 3:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@isabelbota in Telegram is the latest version of August 2021.
You sign up for the Diabox channel and in the Pon Android search engine, or 2021-08-19, the fact is to look for the keywords.
I don't know, I hit the link Link in case it works

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/01/2021 2:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.
I had to reinstall Diabox because it failed me.
The fact is that I am doing well, but now the symbol of + comes out that came out in red, and that once you click you came out another symbol above to calibrate and put a capillary measure.
Let's see if someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.
All the best.

kokerama13's profile photo
kokerama13
12/05/2021 1:20 p.m.

@kokerma13 You have to click on the sensor icon.
A window opens with options.
Press 5 times in a row in the "calibration mode" submenu and when you activate "Godmode".

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 6:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@kokerama13 You have to click on the sensor icon.
A window opens with options.
Press 5 times in a row in the submenu "calibration mode" and when you activate "Godmode".

Thanks Ruthbia ... I didn't remember that I had done so when I got the application.

kokerama13's profile photo
kokerama13
12/10/2021 4:56 p.m.

"The beta version of Diabox has expired"

I just jump this message today.Also in TestFlight puts me "there are no apps to try."

This on an iPhone.Do you know how to solve it?

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
12/16/2021 12:45 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

mcnulty said:

I just jump this message today.Also in TestFlight puts me "there are no apps to try."

Thank you.

In Telegram they say they will take out an iOS version before fully remodeled parties because Abbott has denounced them and Apple does not want to load it on their platforms.Up on your telegram and there they say it, when you get it out it will be for a few hours because Abbott forces them to erase it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/16/2021 9:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
mcnulty said:

Thank you.

In Telegram they say they will take out an iOS version before fully remodeled parties because Abbott has denounced them and Apple does not want to load it on their platforms.Up on your telegram and there they say it, when you get it out it will be for a few hours because Abbott forces them to erase it.

Does this mean that it is the end of Diabox for iOS and that we have to look for alternatives?

Or what can be downloaded for a few hours and will last months?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
12/16/2021 10:12 p.m.

No idea. They put this.
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/17/2021 7:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you, my English level is poor, but I am reading to see what can be done.I understand that it says that in some of the versions they are launching, functionalities such as NFC are lost.

Is there any alternative for iOS in addition to XDrip?Because as I have understood for XDrip, the maximum number of users is already reached.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
12/18/2021 11:59 a.m.

Good afternoon, I am a debutant and yesterday I put on the sensor, start with official app and download Diabox, trying to add the diabox sensor, twice the TF vibrates and the Diabox app is the desktop..Once again I have left to choose APP after scanning (I have the free patching app), but when choosing the original he put me that there was already another app using the NRC or something.Does the free app and the notification service of this have to be open?Sorry for my awkwardness and thank you very much.

juanrra242's profile photo
juanrra242
01/12/2022 4:15 p.m.

I have installed LibreLink on another Android and Diabox, now it detects it but I get "Whethher to replace the sensor" ...

juanrra242
01/12/2022 6:51 p.m.

Give it ok

isabelbota
01/12/2022 7:43 p.m.

I solved the problem, since I have the mobile rooted, I hid the app with Magisk Hide, erased the bluetooth cache and it already works.Thank you.

juanrra242
01/13/2022 1:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.