{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

@Ricki21 If you do not calibrate it gives you the data that the sensor sends, so it coincides with FreeLink;For that you do not need to install Diabox, USA LibreLink and look at more exhaustive data in Libreview.

The main advantage of Diabox is to be able to calibrate with the data of the capillary tests to approximate the sensor to the closer "reality" that we have available that are the capillaries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/26/2022 11:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia: I have introduced two capillary values, in a 60 -minute interval, when I had stable glycemia.Is it enough to calibrate the diabox?I ask you why I see that you dominate the subject and with the explanations in English of Diabox I do not clarify.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/26/2022 12:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

3 capillaries, calculate from 3 measures.You can see it in i-algorithm, the line is the approach it does.
As I said in another post above, receive the sensor data and multiply it by the only one and then add the offset, so predict.
In my opinion, we must try to put values ​​when we are in Normaglucemia and others in hyperglycemia so that the prediction is better.

When a sensor fails me a lot after a more or less good period, I delete in i-algorithm the capillaries that I have put and put 3 again to use the new ones.

Test and see which of the two prediction methods further.I have not found differences.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/26/2022 1:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/26/2022 1:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Ruthbia, I asked you which one you think is the best mobile for yoga, now I have a xiaomi but I have to change it because it is already regular.
Have I heard that better Samsung?Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/26/2022 5:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have no idea.In the forum I have read everything from Samsung U Xiaomi.
Of course, iPhone gives problems by Apple's protections to its IP (Intellectual Property)

I use Samsung by mania but you really have to buy the one that each one of the benefits you seek and/or needs on speeds, memory, nuclei, etc.

I flee from the high desire, I keep the stockings for theme quality/benefits;I like iPhone, and who is not?But they seem very expensive for what I use it, with one of mid -range I get the same thing and it gives me a little equal to 0.6 seconds instead of 0.006s that takes an iPhone.It is a matter of taste.Of course, have external memory to load more data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/26/2022 7:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have no idea.In the forum I have read everything from Samsung U Xiaomi.
Of course, iPhone gives problems by Apple's protections to its IP (Intellectual Property)

I use Samsung by mania but you really have to buy the one that each one of the benefits you seek and/or needs on speeds, memory, nuclei, etc.

I flee from the high desire, I keep the stockings for theme quality/benefits;I like iPhone, and who is not?But they seem very expensive for what I use it, with one of mid -range I get the same thing and it gives me a little equal to 0.6 seconds instead of 0.006s that takes an iPhone.It is a matter of taste.Of course, have external memory to load more data.

Oh no, of course iPhone no, for price and PQ is a Diabox mess, of course Android.The question is whether Samsung or Xiaomi.I have had three xiaomis and well but there are times that Diabox and XDrip has been disconnected, and I had heard that the Samsung were better on that subject, but the truth is that lately I have 4 sensors that very well, I do not know how to disconnect even for theNight in bed and that I wear the sensor in the buttock.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/26/2022 9:09 p.m.

Hello everyone, I just installed Diabox for the first time and I think I have done something wrong but I do not locate in previous messages if it happened to someone.When I want to calibrate, after activating the calibration mode I get the following message (attached photo)
Does anyone know that I have bad? Thanks in advance

ely88's profile photo
ely88
10/27/2022 8:03 p.m.

Nothing, when you activate Godmode, a tutorial opens where it explains that if the glucose is varying (vertical arrow up or down) values ​​cannot be put, the same if it has lost signal more than 5 min.Either if you are below 65.
Wait a little and leave you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 9:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia is worth thanks.It also happens to me that the data does not pass automatically but that little the crossed number appears and I have to scan to be updated.I have turned off and on, I have also activated the sensor again and the same problem continues.I suppose that both the non -update of the values ​​and cannot calibrate will be for the same.I'll wait to see if tomorrow works.
Thank you so much

ely88's profile photo
ely88
10/27/2022 9:38 p.m.

Hello everyone.URGENT.
A doubt and a big problem.
I have installed the Diabox Version 2022.2 app.15_2 beta, and there is a lot of variation in glucose levels with respect to the free freestyle app, and blood.
For this reason the diabox alarm jumps more times of what really corresponds, and this makes anyone nervous.
Deactivate (or at least I think) all alarms so that they do not sound to me, since they sound or vibrate every 3 minutes, and there is no way to disable them ..
How can it be solved, or definitely eliminate alarms?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/27/2022 10:25 p.m.

These data are yesterday.

Glucose data
In Diabox 59
In Freestyle Free 68.
In blood 89

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV

Yesterday data, after 15 minutes.
Diabox 85.
Freestyle Free 97
Blood 122

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV

See photos).
I leave all alarms as you see in the photos, and when glucose goes down or uploaded they are reactivated and vibrates warning of glucose change

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/27/2022 10:26 p.m.

@Jordiv but not calibrate Diabox?If you do, it will fit the capillary and save you punctures.
Go to alarms, and below deactivate all, then in the menu that comes out you choose this:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 10:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Now I have postponed all the alarms, as you see in the photos, but after a while I jump the alarm of "extrem low", in this case, but if I am high, the "extrem high" jumps, and I do not want any alarm.
How to delete it.;

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/27/2022 10:35 p.m.

@Jordiv but not calibrate Diabox?If you do, it will fit the capillary and save you punctures.

jordiv said:

Here, in time go to the last option.You disable everything that you decide change it

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 10:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You mean this
??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/27/2022 11:03 p.m.

I don't know what you mean what you tell me. Don't calibrate Diabox?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/27/2022 11:04 p.m.

What I want is that they do not sound to me any of the alarms (let's not give me the can).
Perhaps there is some other system that is better than this diabox, I go a lot by bicycle, and I am interested

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/27/2022 11:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.