{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Hello, so far we used Diabox without problems but I have updated the latest version and there is no way to do the update every 5 minutes, nor do the account back ... just scan if the NFC scan passed and to give me the reading it tells meThat if I have changed the sensor, if I tell you that if I read my reading but no update every 5 minutes.We are going crazy because we don't have Free alarms either.Does anyone know how to solve it?I have again installed the old version but it doesn't work so I don't know what to do anymore.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
01/20/2022 6:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Isi I don't know what happens to Diabox or how to solve it.If you want to test XDRIP and OOP2:

Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
01/20/2022 9:56 p.m.

Uninstall again and delete all residual data before installing again.
I use the December 2021 and it is going well.

What you say happens to me every time I change the sensor and I have solved it by reinstalling on top.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2022 9:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you.At the middle of the night it has started working when I had already left it as impossible ...

Isi's profile photo
Isi
01/21/2022 10:55 a.m.

It has ever happened to me and what I have done reinstall and yesterday turned off and turned on the mobile a worked right away.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/21/2022 1:49 p.m.

Good morning!I installed yesterday, March 13, 2022 for the first time, and it does not make me the continuous source, only for NFC.Should I erase and reinstall?Do you have to camouflage with something?I No.

noahasadream's profile photo
noahasadream
03/14/2022 12:06 p.m.

noahasadream said:
good morning!I installed yesterday, March 13, 2022 for the first time, and it does not make me the continuous source, only for NFC.Should I erase and reinstall?Do you have to camouflage with something?I No.

Sometimes it takes to work, give yourself a couple of days

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2022 12:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
noahasadream said:
good morning!I installed yesterday, March 13, 2022 for the first time, and it does not make me the continuous source, only for NFC.Should I erase and reinstall?Do you have to camouflage with something?I No.

Sometimes it takes to work, give yourself a couple of days

Oh really?Thank you!Oh I will be patient!I also want to use Xdrip+ to compare, but real life does not leave me time to understand so many things.It gives me so much anger that a technology that already exists and that should be a basic right is still a utopia ... 😫 Well, I just know this forum, thank you all for so much contribution!

noahasadream
03/14/2022 2:59 p.m.

Make sure you have given you all the permits.
If you see that it is not fixed uninstall and install.
Anyway, he wants me anyway.At times it is disconnected but then connects alone and a long time connected

isabelbota
03/14/2022 4:31 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
make sure you have given all the permits.
If you see that it is not fixed uninstall and install.
Anyway, he wants me anyway.At times it is disconnected but then connects alone and a long time connected is left

Good morning Isabel!Well, on the first screen of the graph I get dots as if you take measurements every 5 minutes or so, as continuing the graph all night even, but on the second floor where the control lampa leaves only the.The controls made by me.And it does not give values ​​every minute anywhere ... but I am super happy, this distance control is more agreed to my chaotic personality, why constantly forget that I am diabetic the truth.

noahasadream
03/17/2022 8:07 a.m.

Well, I should go better.What mobile do you have?

isabelbota
03/17/2022 3:49 p.m.

If I want to put a Diabox update, once I can reinstall it on the one I already have?Or do I have to eliminate and install the new one?

Anaisabel
03/17/2022 5:02 p.m.

Reinstall on top @anaisabel, in fact there is a new one on Telegram 05-02-2022, it is not necessary to lower it from Telegram, it is installed on top of the one you already have.
I have not noticed any improvement, it will be performance.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2022 5:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@noahasadream if you don't connect the diabox, click on NFC Scan and pass the mobile on the sensor to reconnect it.It usually works at first.If not, reinstall the APK again, without erasing what you have.

In the last updates measures every 5 min but you can change it to 1 min.The alarms sound quite high, to lower them, you have to force Piten (for example, changing the serial sound) and at that time lower the volume with the mobile buttons.I have them at least and they let me sleep.

You can calibrate it with the capillaries and change the approach algorithm.I use the Savizky-Golay and I approximate the medions quite aim or simply remove the noise, which is basically to clean the curve and leave a behavior tendec.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2022 5:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Reinstall on @anaisabel, in fact there is a new one in Telegram 05-02-2022, it is not necessary to lower it from Telegram, it is installed on top of the one you already have.
I have not noticed any improvement, it will be performance.

I had never happened to me that the file can be harmful.I have always lowered the updates from the Bubblan.org page and this notice had not come out

Anaisabel
03/17/2022 5:40 p.m.

Well, it works without problems.In Bubban they send you to Telegram for the copyright theme that they have open with Abbott

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2022 5:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well works for me without problems.In Bubban they send you to Telegram for the copyright theme that they have open with Abbott

Bubblan opens github.com and also puts bubblandevteam/diabox, I imagine that Team is equal to Telegram, right?

Anaisabel
03/17/2022 6:23 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@noahasadream if you don't connect the diabox, click on NFC scan and pass the mobile on the sensor to reconnect it.It usually works at first.If not, reinstall the APK again, without erasing what you have.

In the last updates measures every 5 min but you can change it to 1 min.The alarms sound quite high, to lower them, you have to force Piten (for example, changing the serial sound) and at that time lower the volume with the mobile buttons.I have them at least and they let me sleep.

You can calibrate it with the capillaries and change the approach algorithm.I use the Savizky-Golay and I approach the medions quite a lot or simply remove the noise, which is basically clean the curve and leave a behavior tendec.

Hello
What is Savizky-Golay and noise reduction?I have never activated those opinions
Thank you

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
03/17/2022 6:47 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

anaisabel said:
ruthbia said:
well it works without problems.In Bubban they send you to Telegram for the copyright theme that they have open with Abbott

Bubblan opens me github.com and also puts bubblandevteam/diabox, I imagine that Team is equal to Telegram, no?

No Telegram is like Twitter, Diabox has an open channel where the versions hang:

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2022 8:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

pimbri said:
ruthbia said:
@noahasadream if you do not connect the diabox, click on NFC scan and pass the mobile on the sensor to reconnect it.It usually works at first.If not, reinstall the APK again, without erasing what you have.

You can calibrate it with the capillaries and change the approach algorithm.I use the Savizky-Golay and I approach the medions quite a lot or simply remove the noise, which is basically clean the curve and leave a behavior tendec.

Hello
What is Savizky-Golay and noise reduction?I have never activated those opinions
Thanks

@pimbri is statistical.They are complex algorithms to predict the real value of blood glucose based on the last 3 capillary values ​​that you have previously introduced into Diabox using the GoodMode mode.
Savizky-Golay was a mathematician who made his own algorithm and the noise reduction is simplySometimes it happens that between half it measures in 1 min 145mg/dl for a failure (sensor pressed in bed, temperature, etc.) and the next minute returns to 105mg/dl, as removing the noise means eliminating the data of 145mg/dl becauseIt is not really the value you had.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2022 8:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.