{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

I just discovered this application and I am delighted with it.If I put the 1 minute option, it gives me results every 5 or less and without activating about 10 minutes.By the way he had activated the sensor with the reader and has lost the Bluetooth signal.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
08/01/2022 1:14 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

By the way, a Diabox question although I understand that I can't do anything else.With my last two sensors the difference between sensor and capillary is around 50, the two regular ones have come out.With the previous one I saw that when Diabox calibrated with such a difference, a limit is stated below which does not indicate, for example, it marked 100 and from there to below it does not indicate values, you can have 70, 80, 90 and will always mark Diabox100, up if it goes.
Therefore, with my second regular sensor I have chosen to mentally add up to 40o 50 instead of calibrating.I have also removed the alarm for glue or low glucose so that it sounds with less than 36 that would really be around 76 ...

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
08/01/2022 2:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@javiertierno When I spent that with Diabox, delete the calibrations to start calculating again.The sensors do not always maintain the same deviation, they usually begin to measure better at the end of their useful life.
In theory uses the last 3 calibrations, but it is not so, if you have put 10 or those of them, the approach line tries to coincide with the maximum of introduced values, that is, use all those who can, not only the last three.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/02/2022 8:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@JavierTierno when I passed that with Diabox, erase the calibrations to start calculating again.The sensors do not always maintain the same deviation, they usually begin to measure better at the end of their useful life.
In theory uses the last 3 calibrations, but it is not so, if you have put 10 or those of them, the approach line tries to coincide with the maximum of introduced values, that is, use all those who can, not only the last three.

Ok thanks, I will try like this

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
08/02/2022 8:44 a.m.

I have changed my mobile because Freestyle is always telling me that the alarms have them deactivated ... well .... far from fixing the problem (it still happens to me) now when I install Diabox directly it does not open ... it tells meIt has closed because it has an error ... in short .... can anyone help me?: '(

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
08/26/2022 10:12 a.m.

Good you can help me is the first time I hear Giabox I understand that it is an application for the mobile?
Can you combine with free freestyle?And how is it used to start it with the new patch?Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2022 12:43 p.m.

Good I could help me I have not downloaded and I have not tried and I do not download I have Android, apart the instructions come in English
Thank you

DiabetesForo
10/23/2022 1:37 p.m.

Link

Here are the latest version.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/23/2022 3:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Link

Good when I take a measure with free freestyle gives me the numbers in mg/dl with the Diabox application gives it to me in mmdl/l/mi are different measures you know if it is correct or is there a way to change it?

DiabetesForo
10/23/2022 4:51 p.m.

antonimar said:
Isabelbota said:
Link

Good when I take a measure with the free freestyle gives me the numbers in mg/dl with the Diabox application gives it to me in mmdl/l/mi are different measures you know if it is correct or there is a way to change it ??

Go to the wheel below the right/ adjustments and there you can change that and several more things.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/23/2022 6:03 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
antonimar said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Link

Good when I take a measure with the free freestyle gives me the numbers in mg/dl with the Diabox application gives it to me in mmdl/l/mi are different measures you know if it is correct or there is a way to change it ??

Go to the wheel below the right/ adjustments and there you can change that and several other things.

OK, THANKS A LOT

DiabetesForo
10/23/2022 8:21 p.m.

@antonimar to be able to calibrate, that is, putting the data on your capillary you have to click on the sensor opens a submenu.

There you press 5 times or more on "Calibration Mode", a window will open: Godmode, at that time it explains a screen like calibrates and a round icon is enabled on the main screen with a "+"

To see the approximation line, you have to go to settings (the right bearing) and give to i-algorithm.

The most interesting diabox are the parameters gvi (glycemic variation index, goes from A+ (best result), a, b+, b, ... j) and pgs (personal status of glycemia, just as a+ a j) This measures 4 values: average glucose, time in range, variability and frequency and severity of hypoglycemia)
You can see them for 1dia, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months.
If you press on the date you can see past days.
You can also download the data to Excel.

Go asking what you need.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/23/2022 9:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Greetings, I've been using Diabox for 12 days, the results, well, especially when they are high are reliable and do not shoot them as with the official app, I see several more things not very good functioning but for pleasure the colors, which if I doIt worries and I have not known how to get it disconnected, the connection between the sensor and the app/mobile is lost, of every night only in 2 it has a half worked that is when I am most interested in being knowing my values ​​and that INotify a possible hypo, it is necessary to say that bluetooth is connected but it is useless, I have tried to reinstall it and either, I would say that 24 hours a day is just 4 is in connection and giving/registering values, to top it offto try to download the values ​​of the last 14 days and my surprise that the data of the reader/meter they give you when they put the first sensor, which is the one that I have always used to use for feeling faster, they have not downloaded or not theHe wanted to recognize only the very few measures of the FreeLink app, of course I will use the official app because that every 8 hours so that the data can be downloaded and the reports correctly, those of today are of no use, all blank.Grateful to those who have arrived here, if anyone knows that I can be doing wrong, how to solve it thank you very much in advance.

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
10/24/2022 12:37 a.m.

@Ottawa Diabox works very well, you must have an permissions problem with Bluetooth;I use it years ago and never disconnected, or sleeping and that I carry the sensor in the buttock and crushes more than in the arm.

Disable the alarms of LibreLink and test.

What mobile model do you use?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2022 7:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@ottawa diabox works very well, you must have an permissions problem with bluetooth;I use it years ago and never disconnected, or sleeping and that I carry the sensor in the buttock and crushes more than in the arm.

Disable the alarms of LibreLink and test.

What mobile model do you use?

I have to change my mobile in short PQ has already its years.For the sensor with Diabox and XDRIP with the Miband bracelet do you recommend me best Samsung?
Now I have Xiaomi.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/25/2022 6:42 p.m.

By the way, you can interpret this data?
And the same line

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/25/2022 6:49 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/25/2022 6:51 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/25/2022 6:51 p.m.

What a good data !!!The PGS has very good values!Below 50 I think is+, then a-, b+.He puts it in parentheses.
The GVI must be below 1.5, so it evaluates it as F

And the line, is the one that calculates the algorithm to predict.The value you receive from the sensor multiplies by the only one and adds the offset (it has long studied this).
Eye!That only uses the last 3 data involved (the blue), that is, the most recent, does not use all although it represents them.I guess it's because sensors vary continuously from deviation

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/25/2022 7:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What happens if I don't calibrate the diabox?At the moment I have not done it, I have left it with the calibration "Factory" and it coincides a lot with the LibreLink.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/26/2022 10:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.