{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Well, I have installed and uninstalled again now is the alarm very strong, in the subway a scandal outstanding like crazy, is there any way to disable alarms?I give you all alarms but it is not going not to disable just puts override system 10% volume

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 9:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rogerix said:
and does not interfere with freelink right?It is not going to be that the endocrine tells me something

The first 24 hours, better not to use Diabox as a teacher so that LibreLink can self -adjust.

Then you have to open LibreLink every 8 hours to be updated.I thought I had done it, but it tells me that it only has 20% of the sensor time and does not show me the graphs of those 14 days.

The alarms have to deactivate it one by one, giving it in the medium button and putting deactivate or something similar (I uninstall) leaving that of the hypos.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/29/2024 10:12 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Buah because I have uninstalled diabox and now freeLink every time I open the app tells me loss of signal I have turned behind, I have to scan the sensor to read glucose as before, I hope that when putting the new sensor I do not pass what what does not happensame because it has lost the measuring capacity of the sensor

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 10:27 a.m.

It also happened to me, it is fixed by uninstalling the freestyle app and again installing it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/29/2024 10:44 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 I just did but it is seen that the password that Google Gualate "What a fuck the Diabox east of the balls, any idea of ​​how it is unlocked or takes to unlock?

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 10:59 a.m.

It is already solved but now measures as if it were a new mobile I have lost all the 90 -day glucose records, everything, to see it I have to enter FreeLink Web, what a diabox can play this mother of mine.

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 11:05 a.m.

From what it seems, your devices and Diabox do not get along .... continue with LibreLink and, if it works well, matter solved.

By the way, he is very commented, but I remember it: before making the first activation of the new sensor, you close the Diabox app.You scan with LibreLink and once the sensor is already working, you remove the permission from FreeLink to "nearby devices" and then it is when you open Diabox again, with permission to devices closely close, for it it will work again.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/29/2024 12:34 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Go chufla diabox not to mention the alarms that are heard throughout the town and they cannot be removed, LibreLink goes wonderfully, for nonsense now I haveThe bad too, because it looks like a wonderful app to scan and control glucose and nobody talks about everything bad, such as alarms, that you deactivate that before scanning the sensor if you just put it, not to mention that ifYou decide to uninstall Diabox takes away the automatic measurement in the official app and you have to uninstall and reinstall the app losing all the scanning, now to see it I have to go to the FreeLink website what is a pain .....

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 12:40 p.m.

I think you should learn how it works, I have been with Diabox and Librelink for two years and I don't have any of what you say.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
02/29/2024 12:56 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

@Tollo uninstall Diabox and you will see, the continuous measurement of the sensor's app, then the alarms do not lie there is a post there that speaks that they cannot be removed because some are serious, and also a barbarity is heard, is it exaggerated and even to sleep and no matter sounds the same is no way to disable them, and for Diabox to need?And freeLink apart?The official app is clear without it the sensor is not activated, but Diabox?So that ?It is not more accurate than FreeLink, it measures the same interstitial fluid and the same sensor, it is a bullshit

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 6:34 p.m.

@ROGERIX Alarms can be removed and lower.When the sound of your mobile sounds low and then the whole volume box is activated in the Android and you get the alarm equalizer.

Diabox's advantage is calibration, but calibers stay with LibreLink or LibreLinkup.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/29/2024 7:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not see any advantage the truth, it is no more accurate than LibreLink is the same, if you want exact glucose to click your fingers

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 7:15 p.m.

Because you have not calibrated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/29/2024 7:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

This sensor has begun to "square" now, when it is almost ending.
The first days FreeLink gave me 80 or 50 above according to the hours

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/29/2024 7:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

FreeLink cannot be compared with Diabox, because if you use Diabox as a receiver, LibreLink I can't self -adjust.

In a little bad sensors, you need to be a day as a receiver to self -adjust (if it does not fit you must return it)

If you use Diabox, you prevent it from doing so.So these comparative values ​​are not valid.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/29/2024 8:06 p.m.

@Sherpa41 What do you base for Diabox interference with LibreLink and alter the sensor?
I use reader who does not go through Bluetooth and I see that 90% is close to Diabox while the app is almost always wrong.

The hardware sensor and mobile applications are pure software.Nothing to do.
The programmable hardware is not altered by the software of an application.The only hardware that I have seen altered is an impact of solar proton on a motor controller on an airplane when it returns to 11km high.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2024 8:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not say that I do interference I say that free2 needs to be 24h to be able to adjust.Since the 1st day usually marks bad

If you do not leave it and from the first day you already use Diabox as a teacher, it is normal to never fix.

Mine was 12 days marking 50 difference, was to remove Diabox and put LibreLink as a receiver and on one night he only adjusted a lot.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2024 8:23 a.m.

But if sensor is always started with LibreLink, although you then put Diabox, the first is running.
I don't understand very well what you say @sherpa41

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/01/2024 8:37 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
but if sensor is always started with LibreLink, although you then put diabox, the first is working free.

The data does not arrive at the free one if the receiver is Diabox.

Only when you escape once every 8 hours, but with that you cannot self -regulate.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2024 8:50 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
Isabelbota said:
but if sensor is always started with LibreLink, although you then put Diabox, the first is running free.

The data does not arrive at the free one if the receiver is Diabox.

Only when you escape once every 8 hours, but with that you cannot self -regulate.

It is that I have free function in continuous and diabox too.Of course, the data comes to free.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/01/2024 3:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.