{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
@ruthbia
Thank you so much.
But if I install the new version, how does the data rest?
And how can I get it?

To restore the data, just as you have made the backup, only that you get data and the files in the folder mentioned by Ruthbia, select the last and now.
Download it I only know from Telegram ...
By the way, what is happening to you happened to me in mid -November and I had to install the last one to work Diabox.For me that they have put something new to the sensor software ... because it was already with a new batch of sensors, so I imagine that is that, since then it has not let me use February 22 because it gave error.Only the latest version works for me ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/14/2024 10:14 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Isabelbota said:
@ruthbia
Thank you so much.
And how can I get it?

I was going to try to send it to you privately but I don't know how to do it ... attach a file ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/14/2024 10:21 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
Isabelbota said:
@ruthbia
Thank you so much.
And how can I get it?

To restore the data, just as you have made the backup, only that you get data and the files in the folder mentioned by Ruthbia, select the last and now.
Download it I only know from Telegram ...
By the way, what is happening to you happened to me in mid -November and I had to install the last one to work Diabox.For me that they have put something new to the sensor software ... because it was already with a new batch of sensors, so I imagine that is that, since then it has not let me use February 22 because it gave error.The latest version only works for me ...

Well, thank you very much for everything.And if it has happened to you, I also understand what you can say, that they have done something with the sensors.It was a lot of chance that I spend two followed by the same lot that I start (Social Security sends them to us in lots of 8) because nothing, I will try to search and install the new one.And goodbye at extra hours.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2024 10:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

cgs said:
Isabelbota said:
@ruthbia
Thank you so much.
And how can I get it?

I was going to try to send it to you privately but I don't know how to do it ... attach a file ...

I write you a private.

isabelbota
03/14/2024 10:30 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota
Link
I think if clicks open telegram and it is not necessary to have it installed on the mobile.On its website.
Loading the file is similar, in User Profile/
Backup/ Restore clicks on the file (but do not leave your finger pressed, but you get the option to share or delete it) and you have this image:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/15/2024 6:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon.I have managed to operate Diabox and link it to my watch (Samsung Watch 4) but I see that the battery is eaten at zero coma, is it normal?How can I do not read glucose every minute?(Because I think the shots go there) in adjustments I do not see any option to modify the time Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

Caranchina's profile photo
Caranchina
03/15/2024 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @sandman @CGS @ruthbia was effectively that the old Diabox version does not serve the new sensors.
Ruthbia, your link could not open it without Telegram but a friend who has it has opened it and has passed it to WhatsApp.
How it has been update I have not had to restore data.
Problem solved.

isabelbota
03/15/2024 9:07 p.m.

caranchina said:
good afternoon.I have managed to operate Diabox and link it to my watch (Samsung Watch 4) but I see that the battery is eaten at zero coma, is it normal?How can I do not read glucose every minute?(Because I think the shots go there) in adjustments I do not see any option to modify the time

Do you mean the watch or mobile battery?I have a Samsung 4 watch and the battery lasts for 2 days.Of course, everything disconnected: neither oxygen, nor pulsations, etc ... I only want it to see the time and glucose 😁

The latest version does not allow that.Always take readings every minute.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/15/2024 11:27 p.m.

sandman said:
caranchina said:
good afternoon.I have managed to operate Diabox and link it to my watch (Samsung Watch 4) but I see that the battery is eaten at zero coma, is it normal?How can I do not read glucose every minute?(Because I think the shots go there) in adjustments I do not see any option to modify the time

Do you mean the watch or mobile battery?I have a Samsung 4 watch and the battery lasts for 2 days.Of course, everything disconnected: neither oxygen, nor pulsations, etc ... I only want it to see the time and glucose 😁

Good morning.Well, I mean the clock, yes.It is the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and it is lasting only one day with almost everything disconnected (steps and pulsations if I look at them, otherwise, tooooo disconnected).If you tell me that it is updated every minute I suppose I have no choice but to load the clock every night (it is a joy to see your blood glucose levels while working or doing sports)

Thanks for everything, team.

Caranchina's profile photo
Caranchina
03/16/2024 7:44 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
Hello, to see if you can help me.

My previous sensor has not hooked with Diabox at any time, it gave error and error and thus 14 days.Today it ends, I have put another one (from the same lot) and the same story.Many will understand that I am as naked without Diabox.And I have another 4 of the lot.
I have the February 15, 2022 version of Diabox.
Android 13
And I ask ...
Do you think that maybe it works with the new Diabox version?
Can you download the new one without having Telegram?
If I put the new one can I return to the old one?

I have not put the new one for the theme of battery spending, but if you have to put it to have Diabox I do it.But if the new one does not work for me, I would like to return to the old one.

Has anyone happened to Diabox give error and LibreLink works perfectly?Because the normal thing is the opposite (which has ever happened to me)

Thank you, surely the solution comes from here.🤞🤞🤞

It happened to me with that same version, I also have Android 13.
I changed with fear (because I was doing very well), to that of June 2023, which I think ultimately, and all perfect, I changed it, deleted data and diabox cache, I restarted the mobile and since then without problem.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2024 12:22 p.m.

The clock lasts for 2 days.I have active that detects the walks.
Today I put it at 85% and 7 hours later it is 69%.

I do not see meaning that Diabox measure every minute, before it was every 15min and I was doing well.

@isabelbota I'm glad you have everything ok.You will see that it does not spend so much drums.They made an update for the complaints they had.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2024 8 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Thanks 😉

isabelbota
03/16/2024 8:18 p.m.

caranchina said:
sandman said:
caranchina said:
caranchina said:

Good morning.Well, I mean the clock, yes.It is the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and it is lasting only one day with almost everything disconnected (steps and pulsations if I look at them, otherwise, tooooo disconnected).If you tell me that it is updated every minute I suppose I have no choice but to load the clock every night (it is a joy to see your blood glucose levels while working or doing sports)

Thanks for everything, equipment.

Well, I also take it every day, just like the mobile.I have become accustomed to that.
What happens is that when I go to bed it hurts to be around 60-65%

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/17/2024 10:21 a.m.

tavosugarfree said:
to my diabox has been saved from many dislikeMy case is only activated by the extreme and extreme low so as not to dizzy since I combine it with freestyle that as always measures me much lower than I have in capillary.
Regarding the floating floating window that appears on the floating screen that recommends deactivating other sensor apps, it is solved by removing the permissions in configuration of the Bubble diabox app in notifications.
I hope it will help you.

That bubble notification only serves that then?
I get two show notifications in Bubble, with two different numbers, is that normal?Disable both?

isabelbota
03/17/2024 10:37 a.m.

Good I have been looking for but it is not clear to me.Someone with a redmi note 13 pro with Android 13 ... S.O Miui 14 or Hyperos gives it problems the free2 and diabox or are there no problems?Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
03/17/2024 1:22 p.m.

Do you need to measure every minute or can it be configured to do it every 5 or 15 for example?I don't see it clear in the settings and maybe I can save battery

tigrecito's profile photo
tigrecito
03/17/2024 3:58 p.m.

tigrecito said:
Is it necessary that measure every minute or can it be configured to do it every 5 or 15 for example?I do not see it clear in the adjustments and maybe I can save battery

It is the only option that Diabox brings in the latest version, measures at minute yes or yes.

isabelbota
03/17/2024 5:12 p.m.

Well, those we use as a clock Garmin ..... We still can see Diabox since November.On the phone without problem, but in Garmin Ná de Ná.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/17/2024 5:13 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Isabelbota said:
tavosugarfree said:
to my diabox a saved from many dislikes, it is well calibrates and the alarms you put what you need, in addition to thatRepeat while wanting so that I do not catch you off guard, in my case I only have activated the extreme high and extreme low so as not to dizzy since I combine it with freestyle that as always measures me much lower than I have in capillary.
Regarding the floating floating window that appears on the floating screen that recommends deactivating other sensor apps, it is solved by removing the permissions in configuration of the Bubble diabox app in notifications.
I hope it will help you.

That bubble notification only serves that then?
I get two show notifications in Bubble, with two different numbers, is that normal?Disable both?

There I would not know how to tell you, that's how I have it

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
03/18/2024 5:44 p.m.

Well, I still don't make the alarms work without sound and only vibration, or testing the adjustments or lowering the volume when they sound.The worst thing is that I have had it in the past but I don't know because now it is costing me so much ... Is there some official forum to ask doubts?

tigrecito's profile photo
tigrecito
03/18/2024 11:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.