{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

The sensor is calibrated alone, without free application.It takes 24h to regulate and sometimes stops and does not measure, and tells you to wait and expect.
I do not use freeLink to start it, use the reader and the same thing happens.
In fact I have no reading with automatic freek, but manual and the values ​​are as always, quite bad.

Applications do not interfere with sensor hardware operability.

In the advertising we received, they said that with continuous monitoring they had improved the interpretation of the data in the App. Specifically that the calculation algorithm had improved that operates the software.

I agree that Diabox must start calibrating from the second day, I do it to the third.

If you do not calibrate, Diabox gives you the same values ​​as LibreLink.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2024 4:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Let's see if they already put in the ss the free 3

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/01/2024 8:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello I have a serious problem and lately, Diabox is draining the battery, having to live attached to the charger.

To say that I only have the alarms and synchronization with GWatch.
And I'm using the latest version

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
03/02/2024 12:04 a.m.

wove said:
Well, my diabox nails the glycometer values, having calibrated 3 times when the gluco is in a stable period.In my case, FreeLink 2 gives me values ​​over 15 units lower than the glucometer and Diabox.Now that I know, because I do not use Diabox because of a problem that after the latest version it is not able to transfer the information to any Garmin.But if I only use the smartphone, to see the gluco, without any doubt I would always go with Diabox.And nothing more than for the possibility of being able to calibrate.

At the moment, and already knowing what is the deviation that I have regarding capillaries, I am using the FreeLink Up follower application and a couple of apps for the clock.So I can see the values, original of the free without calibrating in my garmin.

As soon as Diabox draw a version in which I can see the info in my garmin, without hesitation I will return with them.

A question, from the update I did not see the measurement in my garmin, not clock or GPS, I tried to put freeLinkup, but I do not get the data, I am mistaken, I have the screens downloaded and all the steps followed, except, that I did not uninstalDiabox, do I need to uninstall it to see the data in the UP?
You how you did, greetings and thanks

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/02/2024 3:26 p.m.

Although I should not talk about this in this thread, but as Diabox in its latest version does not work in the Garmin, although in the smartphone, until the problem is fixed, or not, we can continue seeing our blood glucose data directly from the appFreeLink with the following procedure:

Downloads and identifies in LibreLink Up and you grant all the permits that the app requests ... with that you already become a follower of yourself.The next step, which is the one that we have Garmin interests us, is to lower 2 things through Garmin Express.You connect your clock or cyclocomputer to the computer through Garmin Express, or you do it directly on the device through the smartphone with Connect IQ, to see if the screens or data fields that you are going to download are compatible with your Garmin models.If they are, I have the 6x Pro feníx and the EDGE 530, you have to go to "applications" and as "screen screen: CGM Connect Watchface Digital" and as "Data field for each activity: CGM Connect Datafield.

I have so and it goes perfectly on the two Garmin devices

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/03/2024 4:34 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Repeated....

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/03/2024 4:42 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I can't configure alarms so that they only vibrate and do not sound, someone who has it could tell me how?I have tried in the lower menu in the alarm zone but only allows the volume to 10% or deactivate them and I need not to sound at all, just vibrate.

tigrecito's profile photo
tigrecito
03/06/2024 8:18 a.m.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/06/2024 6:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you Ruthbia but if you configure it as you say in addition to not vibrating, a message "high alarms of postponed casualties" appears on the main screen.

tigrecito's profile photo
tigrecito
03/07/2024 6:30 p.m.

rogerix said:
@tollo uninstall diabox and you will see, the continuous measurement of the sensor app, then the alarms do not lie there is a post there that talks about that you cannotRemove because some are seriously, and also a barbarity, is exaggerated and even to sleep and do not matter the same there is no way to deactivate them, also that for you to need Diabox?And freeLink apart?The official app is clear without it the sensor is not activated, but Diabox?So that ?It is not more accurate than FreeLink, it measures the same interstitial fluid and the same sensor, it is a bullshit

I only have them in vibration, so I do not alter the neighborhood.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
03/11/2024 8:12 p.m.

rogerix said:
I do not see any advantage the truth, it is no more accurate than freeLink is the same, if you want exact glucose to click on the fingers

I do not think that anyone has put a gun forking you to install this application.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
03/11/2024 8:21 p.m.

To my Diabox I have been saved from many dislikeTide since I combined her with freestyle that as always measures me much lower than I have in capillary.
Regarding the floating floating window that appears on the floating screen that recommends deactivating other sensor apps, it is solved by removing the permissions in configuration of the Bubble diabox app in notifications.
I hope it will help you.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
03/12/2024 3:13 p.m.

The sound is lowered if when the alarm sounds use the mobile buttons to lower volume, at that time the option to configure alarms on the mobile appears, because when you go to configuration/volume, the alarm option does not appear.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2024 1:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, let's see if you can help me.

My previous sensor has not hooked with Diabox at any time, it gave error and error and thus 14 days.Today it ends, I have put another one (from the same lot) and the same story.Many will understand that I am as naked without Diabox.And I have another 4 of the lot.
I have the February 15, 2022 version of Diabox.
Android 13
And I ask ...
Do you think that maybe it works with the new Diabox version?
Can you download the new one without having Telegram?
If I put the new one can I return to the old one?

I have not put the new one for the theme of battery spending, but if you have to put it to have Diabox I do it.But if the new one does not work for me, I would like to return to the old one.

Has anyone happened to Diabox give error and LibreLink works perfectly?Because the normal thing is the opposite (which has ever happened to me)

Thank you, surely the solution comes from here.🤞🤞🤞

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2024 5:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Hello, to see if you can help me.

My previous sensor has not hooked with Diabox at any time, it gave error and error and thus 14 days.Today it ends, I have put another one (from the same lot) and the same story.Many will understand that I am as naked without Diabox.And I have another 4 of the lot.
I have the February 15, 2022 version of Diabox.
Android 13
And I ask ...
Do you think that maybe it works with the new Diabox version?
Can you download the new one without having Telegram?
If I put the new one can I return to the old one?

I have not put the new one for the theme of battery spending, but if you have to put it to have Diabox I do it.But if the new one does not work for me, I would like to return to the old one.

Has anyone happened to Diabox give error and LibreLink works perfectly?Because the normal thing is the opposite (which has ever happened to me)

Thank you, surely the solution comes from here.🤞🤞🤞

I guess you have erased the application cache and you have restarted the mobile.So what I would do would uninstall and install the same version you have now.If it still does not work, it would be installed the latest Diabox version.

In going back in the version I think there would be no problem.You would only have to uninstall and re -install the one you want.

I hope you solutions soon.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/14/2024 6:25 p.m.

@Sandman
Yes, I have erased cache, I have disconnected and connected the Bluetooth, I have restarted the mobile, I have reinstated on top ... what other times has worked for me but this is not.
I have not uninstalled for not losing the data.I know that Ruthbia explained somewhere how to copy and install it but I can't find it, with all the info there is ...
Do you know how?(Explained for clumsy, Porfi)

isabelbota
03/14/2024 6:54 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You don't lose data.Backup copies are made from settings-uuse Profile-Import/Export

There you will see a backup button at the top of the screen.

The copies are stored in a phone folder that, in my case, is called Bubble and where there is another sub -cape called CSV.

In that last there are all the backups made.

How curiosity, in my last backup of a couple of weeks ago, there are almost 3500 glucose readings from last June until today.
It seems to me a burial data.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/14/2024 8:31 p.m.

Ok, I copy how you tell me and when I install the new version (which I know where to get it, by the way), how do I put the data?

isabelbota
03/14/2024 9:06 p.m.

@isabelbota instals the new version, no longer spends so much drums and you don't have to reinstall on top, hook well.
I make backups every time I change sensor.
In User Profile:

And then backup and export to CSV:

The file is saved in Bubble and is not erased even if it reinstates on top of another version.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2024 9:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Thank you so much.
But if I install the new version, how does the data rest?
And how can I get it?

isabelbota
03/14/2024 9:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.