{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Those you use Diabox How do you show the values ​​to the nurse/endocrine at a distance?

Does Diabox have an application like the online freeview?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/21/2024 8:29 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I show him the Diabox.I put at 3M the parameters and read GVI: B+, PGS: C, etc.
I also have excel with graphics identical to Libreview

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/22/2024 3:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

From my experience, Diabox is useless.Or at least it is useless to fix a sensor that does not mark well as a factory.

Today, after 12 days calibrating almost every day, all the time marking 120, I punctured my finger and I am 180 (proven in 2 glucometers)

Now that I have corrected 120 and I have put 180, because today I would not mark my hypos.

So I've been 12 days.He has never warned me of any hiccups and I have lowers day, no day.O Mark the average-high values ​​or marks the low.There is no more.

It is absolutely incapable, in 12 days of calibration to realize that the sensor does not work linearly.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/26/2024 3:49 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

A question.To those who are doing well Diabox calibrated (@sandman @meginer @ruthbia) ...
What algorithm have you taken?The Savitzky or the noise estimation?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/26/2024 4:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sherpa41 said:
by my experience, Diabox is useless.Or at least it is useless to fix a sensor that does not mark well as a factory.

Today, after 12 days calibrating almost every day, all the time marking 120, I punctured my finger and I am 180 (proven in 2 glucometers)

Now that I have corrected 120 and I have put 180, because today I would not mark my hypos.

So I've been 12 days.He has never warned me of any hiccups and I have lowers day, no day.O Mark the average-high values ​​or marks the low.There is no more.

It is absolutely incapable, in 12 days of calibration to realize that the sensor does not work linearly.

Sorry, but I don't agree at all.Diabox gives 1000 turns free.

In fact I just claimed a sensor that on the 5th day began to give me connection errors and marked as 100mg more than real.Well, with Diabox he has been working and measuring perfectly.
That's 9 days that I have been able to take advantage of thanks to Diabox.

I could not tell you the time in these years in which Diabox has saved the skin warning some hypo while free went to his fucking ball marking what he wanted.

That without talking about continuous disconnections, not being able to calibrate ...

Come on, I don't prove you right.

PS: If you see that the calibration does not go as it should, try to reset the values ​​and return again.
Or it may be a particular sensor.Now, when a sensor is bad bad there is no God to recover it.You take it off, you get another and ready.The defective is claimed to Abbott and here peace and then glory.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/26/2024 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@isabelbota I use noise estimation, elimination of noise.I have tried the two statistical methods and I have not noticed differences.
@Sherpa41 When you restart a sensor, if you see great deviations on the third day, you have to remove the calibration data entered and start calibrating again.3 Measures are enough.
If it happens again, it is the sensor that is continually self -infected.These must be returned to Abbott.

An important point is to know that sensors do not seek precision, but glycemia thresholds for our compartment with insulin.I explain myself, no matter and 145 if I do not rectify in these values ​​or injected 1 unique in both cases.
For precision is the blood analytics.

Another thing is that measure 75 and have 39, this happens to me a lot, my sensor measures badly in low values.
It is important to calibrate with low, medium and high measures.Like all high, it will not mediate in low values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/26/2024 6:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@isabelbota I use noise estimation, elimination of noise.I have tried the two statistical methods and I have not noticed differences.
@Sherpa41 When you restart a sensor, if you see great deviations on the third day, you have to remove the calibration data entered and start calibrating again.3 Measures are enough.
If it happens again, it is the sensor that is continually self -infected.These must be returned to Abbott.

An important point is to know that sensors do not seek precision, but glycemia thresholds for our compartment with insulin.I explain myself, no matter and 145 if I do not rectify in these values ​​or injected 1 unique in both cases.
For precision is the blood analytics.

Another thing is that measure 75 and have 39, this happens to me a lot, my sensor measures badly in low values.
It is important to calibrate with low, medium and high measures.As cojas all high, it will not mediate in low values.

They gave me 2 sensors in the hospital to wait for the box to reach 6-8 sensors.But they told me that these 2 sensors that gave me cannot be returned because they were in another person.If not, I would have already returned (the same is a very bad remittance)

When it is very high, it does not let me correct and always mark much more than the glucometer.In high, half and low socks is where he correct, but he ends up failing.

What you say happens to you, that it measures you 75 and you have 39 it seems totally unacceptable.

Free3 with LibreLink never stopped letting me know a hiccup, that for me is basic and fundamental.Although I don't know much in any other value either.When it was stable it was 100% exact.

It marked somewhat less in the hypos and close to them, to heal in health.And because I suppose they do know that the sensor does not always work linearly.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2024 3:12 a.m.

@Sherpa41 ABBOTT advertises that your sensors do not need calibration and it is not true.
I have been using it since 2016, the free 1 was much better than free 2 although it did not measure continuously, they failed and returned some.It is calibrated with Glimp.
With free 2, I have returned up to 5 in a row.Lately I no longer return so many.The calibro and when I stop LibreLink and tells you that new sensor, Diabox and Abbott's reader continue to measure the missing days.
For me the biggest problem is the application of the mobile, it seems very bad, but they will never calibrate because it is the basis of their sales/advertising compared to other brands that went to the market before and calibration is required.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 8:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
a question.To those who are doing well Diabox calibrated (@sandman @meginer @ruthbia) ...
What algorithm have you taken?The Savitzky or Noise estimation?

I use Savitzky and Diabox works well for me

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/27/2024 10:02 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

sherpa41 said:
by my experience, Diabox is useless.Or at least it is useless to fix a sensor that does not mark well as a factory.

@Sherpa41: If Diabox does not work, delete all the calibrations you have made and introduce 3 new values ​​when your blood glucose is varying very little and to be able to be done with a high, medium and low value

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/27/2024 10:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

It works with normal and medium high values.But it fails with the hypos.

If I adjust it too much with the hypos, then it fails with the medium-high values.

He has a day left for the sensor that it is a good idea to reset it now.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2024 11:05 a.m.

The calibration is very personal, I mean that if you usually be upper, you are interested in calibrating in the upper area, and on the contrary if there are usually medium low values.
I have it between 40-115, extra high from 160. But it does not let it calibrate below 60. So sometimes I reset calibrations if I see that it continually marks me 39.

There are sensors and sensors, some go very good and others bad.The one now is Regulero and that I have stuck in a capillary, often a blood jet I had it inserted.It is assumed that if hair pillas, glucose measures better, because it is not only interstitial liquid, it would measure blood.

In 8 years I have already seen all kinds of sensors.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 1:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today I marked Diabox 220 stable, at breakfast, he punctured me on the finger and I am 120.

I calibrated and at eating Diabox marked stable 130 and the finger 200. I have uninstall Diabox and I have returned to LibreLink that marks 180.

I want to end and put on the new one.Let's see if I have more luck.

And Diabox to calibrate, never again.

I should have uninstalled it days ago, but I have completely assured that it does not serve to calibrate.If a sensor does not go well, you have to return it and point.Do not waste time as I have done.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2024 2:06 p.m.

@Sherpa41 is the sensor.
Those are returned.
Before when I paid them, Abbott asked me for the dates of the strips, the serial number of the glucometer, sensor and others.
Luckily I use the free reader himself as a glucometer because if he is from another brand, they are not worth the measure.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 7:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
a question.To those who are doing well Diabox calibrated (@sandman @meginer @ruthbia) ...
What algorithm have you taken?The Savitzky or Noise estimation?

Sorry for not answering before but I had not seen this message.
I have it with Savitzky because it is the one that came by default.
The truth is that I don't know what differences there can be between one or the other.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/27/2024 9:17 p.m.

Where do you rest diabox?On his telegram there is a version of June 5 and Beta also, they are always in beta

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/27/2024 11:07 p.m.

I also use noise estimation

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/27/2024 11:51 p.m.

rogerix said:
Where do you describe diabox?On his Telegram there is a version of June 5 and Beta also, they are always in beta

From Telegram, I use the last because I migrated to Android 14

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/28/2024 6:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, my diabox nails the glycometer values, having calibrated 3 times when the gluco is in a stable period.In my case, FreeLink 2 gives me values ​​over 15 units lower than the glucometer and Diabox.Now that I know, because I do not use Diabox because of a problem that after the latest version it is not able to transfer the information to any Garmin.But if I only use the smartphone, to see the gluco, without any doubt I would always go with Diabox.And nothing more than for the possibility of being able to calibrate.

At the moment, and already knowing what is the deviation that I have regarding capillaries, I am using the FreeLink Up follower application and a couple of apps for the clock.So I can see the values, original of the free without calibrating in my garmin.

As soon as Diabox draw a version in which I can see the info in my Garmin, without hesitation I will return with them.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/28/2024 8:27 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

And it does not interfere with LibreLink, right?It is not going to be that the endocrine tells me something

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/29/2024 8:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.