{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Well, I started with the problems, with the update to Android 14 last week, I stopped having, continuous reading both on my watch, as in my bike GPS, it does not go with Garmin, on the phone it is perfect me withoutFail Diabox, Android 14 and Diabox's last update, yes from time to time he sends the message to stop an app that creates interference, I hope they update quickly to have it in the Garmin, on the bike it costs me a lot without seeing theReading, we immediately get used to the good

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
01/31/2024 12:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pamagic said:
Well I started with the problems, with the update to Android 14 last week, there I stopped having, continuous reading both on my watch, as in my gps of the bike, I do not go with Garmin, on the phone I am perfect without failing Diabox, Android 14 and the last Diabox update, that occasionally sends the message that it stops an app that creates interference, I hope they update quickly to have itIn the Garmin, on the bike it costs me a lot without seeing the reading, we immediately get used to the good

That's why I have stayed in the 13th, I was before with him.12, for the moment I do not move from there.Just in case the clock is not going.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/31/2024 12:17 p.m.

New sensor and back to the tramps, to see what I can do badly because the new sensor puts signal loss as it links with Diabox.
I have Android 12 (my mobile cannot be updated).FreeLink Ultima version.Diabox version December 2021. Whenever working until day 14:
- Day 14, End of the sensor on the left arm
- I get a new sensor on the right arm and start sensor with the mobile
- I wait for the 60 min, while Diabox continues to mark data from the finished sensor of the left arm (since Diabox always lasts a few more hours after LibreLink says it has ended).
- End of the 60 min, and the new sensor begins to work with continuous measurement with LibreLink (but Diabox still works with the old sensor), but as soon as the new sensor begins with LibreLink, I take the old sensor.(Diabox stop marking)
- FreeLink works correctly with continuous measurement.I am going to Diabox to link it, saying Add Bubble, and from that moment the freesty sign, and the continuous measurement was already lost, and the alarms were deactivated, and therefore Diabox without working.
- Uninstall Diabox, but FreeLink continues with "signal loss", for many turned off that makes the mobile, without bluetooth, nfc or deactivating nearby devices ...

Doubts:
Do you uninstall Diabox at the end of each sensor, and again install it at the beginning of each sensor?
To link a new diabox sensor already installed, is there any other way that is not Add Bubble?
Should I take the old sensor, before putting on the new one?
How can I recover the continuous measurement of the new sensor without uninstalling the freeLink app and install it again (I know that would work, but all the previous data are lost).

Let's see if someone comes up with more than I haven't tried ... Thank you!

valky's profile photo
valky
02/07/2024 11:29 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

The only thing is that when I put a new sensor I do not give "Add Bubble".I just scan it with Diabox (after having done it with LibreLink).Question "WHETHER REPLACE SENSOR" or something, I give ok, and everything is perfect with the two apps.
Of course, I have Android 13. I had 12 and it was updated alone, I don't remember sure whether before or after the continuous measurement of Free, but I think before.
And from Diabox that of February 15, 22 Beta.
But I do like you, a few hours work two sensors, one with free and one with Diabox (it helps me to see how the new one goes) and when the old man dies, I give "scan" in Diabox and that's it.
Sometimes Diabox takes to make the reading continuous, but in hours it hooks (and another time hooks the first).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/07/2024 11:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks for your experience @isabelbota, that is what I have been doing until a couple of months ago, that with the continuous measurement update, and the new versions of Diabox began to fail with this error of signal loss, and IGive rage uninstall the freeLink app and lose all the data!

valky's profile photo
valky
02/08/2024 midnight

@Walky in Libreview you have all the data.It is Abbott's cloud.
For Diabox, not uninstal, go to applications and there you are looking for Diabox, and you give it data.It is like restarting from zero.
If you pass in the mobile sensor with Diabox "Scan Sensor", asks you do you want replace sensor?You say yes, and start measuring.You have to go out in Bluetooth symbol in Diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2024 4:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is true @ruthbia the data is still in Libreview, UF that relieves.Thank you.

I will take into account Diabox data for the next sensor (now I uninstalled it: P)

I just cleaned data in LibreLink too (as you say, it is like uninstalling the app), and at least the continuous measurement has worked again, although I have lost all the data saved in LibreLink again.As you do not find the way for the next sensor that does not fail the continuous measurement when linking Diabox, I will only have data in LibreLink every 14 days ... but hey, trying.

Thank you!

valky's profile photo
valky
02/08/2024 8:28 p.m.

Does it happen to you that now to calibrate Diabox only takes the last two introduced values ​​as a reference?

Before I took the last three values ​​that were introduced, but from a while this part only takes me the last two.

I think that makes the calibration not so accurate, right?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/20/2024 11:47 a.m.

Hello, you are going to apologize, but every day I am more lost in this forum.You speak with a tremendous familiarity of Diabox.I have tried to curly in the subject, but, the most that I have come to understand is that it is an application, which helps this of the sensors.
I ask: Is it really useful?I use free 2, and I'm happy with him.I would appreciate that someone in this forum, even privately so as not to bore the staff, gave me a push.I am in the platoon that follows that of the clumsy, although I honestly would not want to get off the way from these things.
Greetings and thanks in advance.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
02/20/2024 5:12 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Surprised said:
Hello, you are going to apologize, but every day I am more lost in this forum.You speak with a tremendous familiarity of Diabox.I have tried to curly in the subject, but, the most that I have come to understand is that it is an application, which helps this of the sensors.
I ask: Is it really useful?I use free 2, and I'm happy with him.I would appreciate that someone in this forum, even privately so as not to bore the staff, gave me a push.I am in the platoon that follows that of the clumsy, although I honestly would not want to get off the way from these things.
Greetings and thanks in advance.

Do not worry that we are here to help you.

Diabox is an app that does the same as free, this is to read the sensor data continuously.In fact he had done it for years, while free introduced this improvement a few months ago.

And you will say: "Ok, if they do the same, why am I going to install another app?"

The short answer is that Diabox is able to calibrate: you introduce the measures that you give the glucometer and the app conforms to the reality of your blood glucose much better than free.As an example, free right now that I am in 168. Diabox however is marking 138. I play an arm that if I did a glucose test, I would be very approximate to the Diabox measure.

To get an idea, in my last 3 Diabox analytics it has nailed 100% glycosilada taken as a laboratory.Free gave me much more, of the order of 0.3-0.4%

Another thing that you have that you can have a widget on the mobile lock screen, which does not even have to unlock it to see your current reading.

What version of Android does your mobile have?According to what you have you must install a Diabox or another version.

If you have any questions you can write me privately.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/20/2024 5:37 p.m.

sandman said:

Another thing that you have is that you can have a widget on the mobile lock screen, which does not even have to unlock it to see your current reading.

How is that done?

I have a Samsung A54 and Android 14

But on the lock screen it only allows me to put basic system widgets.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2024 10:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I get into managing applications/diabox/notifications and ok to everything that comes out./h1/7CJTVFR25U39.jpg "style =" max-width: 300px;

isabelbota
02/20/2024 10:18 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks Isabelbota.I'm new on Android

He had sought on YouTube and installing the Good Loock application from the Samsung Store but is easier from the same Diabox app.

Edito: Go.After a while he has stopped updating.

I have done the same with the G-Watch app.That shows the notifications on the lock screen and it seems that it is better.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2024 10:29 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 press your home screen for a few seconds and the widget will be enabled.
Click widget and look for diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/20/2024 11:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sherpa41 press your home screen for a few seconds and the widget will be enabled to choose.
Click widget and look for diabox

He asked about the lock screen.

isabelbota
02/20/2024 11:19 p.m.

Yeah.The locking screen was the one I didn't know.

On the home screen I already had GWatch that I really like the Diabox widget.It is clearer and says the minutes of the last sample.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2024 11:38 p.m.

It appears in this way.

One is when I press the ignition button and the other unfolds when you touch it in the same picture.

It is very comfortable because I don't have to unlock the mobile at all.I take it out of the pocket, pulse the button and I already have all the information of the last hours.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/21/2024 12:32 p.m.

Thanks, @sandman.My mobile is an A52 with the version of Andriod 13. Do you please tell me what is the app that I must download?I have seen several in the Play Store.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
02/21/2024 1:11 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

surprised said:
thanks, @sandman.My mobile is an A52 with the version of Andriod 13. Do you please tell me what is the app that I must download?I have seen several in the Play Store.

Diabox you have to download it from Telegram.In the Google Store is not.

I am with Android 14 and the version I use is this Link

I suppose it will also help you for Android 13 and if you should not enter Telegram and look for the Diabox group to download the version that comes best to you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/21/2024 1:20 p.m.

sandman said:

It appears in this way.

One is when I press the ignition button and the other unfolds when you touch it in the same picture.

It is very comfortable because I don't have to unlock the mobile at all.I take it out of the pocket, pulse the button and I already have all the information of the last hours.

If so, but on my mobile it took longer to update.When I reached 15min I deactivated it.The Gwatch although it does not show the graph is updated faster.Maximum that takes sometimes is 3-4 minutes.

Anyway, I always wear the watch (except sleep) with Gwatch, just turning the wrist I see everything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/21/2024 8:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.