{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
ricki21 said:
I have installed the latest version of Diabox (June) and now it turns out that I cannot calibrate.I put Godmode and nothing happens at all.I need help, please!

Do you write it whole or do you take it from the corrector's suggestions when you start writing it and you get out?
If it is the second, when you take it, delete the last letter and write it again and then give it to the intro.
What was what and a computer friend explained to me, he explained that when we take from the suggestions he always carries a space behind.And that space added to Godmode is already something else and does not work.
I don't know if I have explained well.

My God!Thanks for the information. I will probate what you say

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/20/2023 5:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
Isabelbota said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
I installed the latest version of Diabox (June) andNow it turns out that I can't calibrate.I put Godmode and nothing happens at all.I need help, please!

Do you write it whole or do you take it from the corrector's suggestions when you start writing it and you get out?
If it is the second, when you take it, delete the last letter and write it again and then give it to the intro.
What was what and a computer friend explained to me, he explained that when we take from the suggestions he always carries a space behind.And that space added to Godmode is already something else and does not work.
I don't know if I have explained well.

My God!Thanks for the information. I will probate what you say

If you work for you.😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/20/2023 5:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I can't believe it!I have written Godmode, I have erased the last letter and I have written it again and ... it has worked !!!I have left the icon to calibrate.Thank you very much @isabelbota!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/20/2023 5:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
I can't believe it!I have written Godmode, I have erased the last letter and I have written it again and ... it has worked !!!I have left the icon to calibrate.Thank you very much @isabelbota!

Glad to hear it.Obviously is the space my friend told me ...

isabelbota
08/20/2023 6:12 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have been using the latest version to the Diabox date (2023.06.15_147_beta) with Android 13 working well, yes, deactivating in the free application "nearby devices" and establish as predetermined.FreeLink only use it to activate sensor and measure every 8 hours, the rest of the time I have detained.
What I wanted to ask is whether the sensor continues to work after 14 days with Diabox, to me not in the last two sensors, when FreeLink exhausts in Diabox gives error and I cannot get those ten or twelve extra hours.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
08/21/2023 1:37 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Again, the donkey to the wheat has changed the sensor and does not go diabox and that I have tried everything, any suggestion?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/30/2023 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Again I turn the donkey to the wheat I have changed the sensor and does not go diabox and that I have tried everything, some suggestion?

Puff, this afternoon I have to change it and it's scared.

The one who is about to expire has gone from the car*Jo every day, so I am sure that I have to take it out the first day:#

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/30/2023 12:40 p.m.

I have finally achieved it after two days fighting with the mobile, I have done everything and in the end the very HDP has gone

diabestico
08/30/2023 12:41 p.m.

sandman said:
diabetic said:
again the donkey to the wheat I have changed the sensor and does not go diabox and that I have tried everything, some suggestion?

The one who is about to expire has gone from the Car*Jo every day, so I am sure that I have to take it out the first day:#

How has the change left?

diabestico
08/31/2023 12:16 p.m.

diabetic said:
sandman said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
again back the donkey to wheat I have changed the sensorAnd does not go diabox and that I have tried everything, some suggestion?

The one who is about to expire has gone from the Car*Jo every day, so I am sure that I have to take it out the first day:#

How did the change?

Let's see, for now I am not having connection problems, but I am noticing that the readings have accused "jumps".
I explain myself, right now I am in 103 and in the minute it goes to 114 and then it may come down to 105. Thus almost all the time.All that sitting in front of the computer at work or at home watching TV quietly.
With other sensors I had not noticed those sudden changes.I noticed it more gradual.
I don't know, maybe they are my imaginations.

Those who have noticed those changes that I comment.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/01/2023 8:06 a.m.

Go calibrating

diabestico
09/01/2023 9:49 a.m.

diabetic said:
sees calibrating

In a day and a half I have put 8 calibrations.
Do you see well to reset and put the calibrations again?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/01/2023 10:03 a.m.

sandman said:
diabetic said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
Again I turn the donkey to the wheat I have changed the sensor and it does not go diabox and that I have tried everything, some suggestion?

How did the change?

Let's see, for now I am not having connection problems, but I am noticing that the readings have accused "jumps".
I explain myself, right now I am in 103 and in the minute it goes to 114 and then it may come down to 105. Thus almost all the time.All that sitting in front of the computer at work or at home watching TV quietly.
With other sensors I had not noticed those sudden changes.I noticed it more gradual.
I don't know, maybe they are my imaginations.

Those who have noticed those changes that I comment.

What you say does not matter, it is not great variation.
To me the sensors the first day are regular but in two days at most they have always been normalized.
Don't discard a sensor for that.

isabelbota
09/01/2023 10:17 a.m.

It happens to me, but I ignore because in the total graph I see flat line that is the important thing

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/01/2023 1:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sandman said:
diabetic said:
sees calibrating

In a day and a half I have put 8 calibrations.
Do you see well to reset and put the calibrations again?

Do not leave them, the algorithm adapts to calibrations, the more the better

diabestico
09/01/2023 1:50 p.m.

Well, I think I have found a solution when it does not make the measurements by Bluetooth a sensor.I have a Samsung with Android 11. I had always worked to erase cache after x attempts, but this time not.I will have erased the Bluetooth and Diabox cache and restarted more than 50 times and still did not measure if I was not scanning.I ended up erasing the data, then installing another version (that of February 2022).And nothing.The sensor already had 10 days and not a Bluetooth measurement.Sometimes without knowing how, the Bluetooth symbol came out on where it puts NFC, and others not, but the fact is that it never connected.The solution: I scanned a used sensor from those I have to take to the clean point, when he asked "WHETHER TO REPLACE THE SENSOR" I said yes, he put a logically exhausted sensor, and then I once again scanned the one I was wearing, without leavingDiabox or anything, I gave him again that when he asked "Whether to replace the sensor", et voul, there he is giving his measurements perfectly.All the best.

I add that I had given the "replace" another 20 times, but without changing sensor, and it didn't work, so it is seen that the key is to scan another sensor.

Carlos1979's profile photo
Carlos1979
09/09/2023 2:41 p.m.

Carlos1979 said:
well, I think I have found a solution when it does not make the measurements by Bluetooth a sensor.I have a Samsung with Android 11. I had always worked to erase cache after x attempts, but this time not.I will have erased the Bluetooth and Diabox cache and restarted more than 50 times and still did not measure if I was not scanning.I ended up erasing the data, then installing another version (that of February 2022).And nothing.The sensor already had 10 days and not a Bluetooth measurement.Sometimes without knowing how, the Bluetooth symbol came out on where it puts NFC, and others not, but the fact is that it never connected.The solution: I scanned a used sensor from those I have to take to the clean point, when he asked "WHETHER TO REPLACE THE SENSOR" I said yes, he put a logically exhausted sensor, and then I once again scanned the one I was wearing, without leavingDiabox or anything, I gave him again that when he asked "Whether to replace the sensor", et voul, there he is giving his measurements perfectly.All the best.

I add that I had given the "replace" another 20 times, but without changing the sensor, and it didn't work, so it is seen that the key is to scan another sensor.

Curious, it would never have occurred to me.
The last 2 sensors have done well, but it is worth knowing this.
When I change the sensor, I will save the old man just in case.
Thank you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/09/2023 9:14 p.m.

I am going to wait for the sensor to run out in Diabox and then scan the new one that I will have previously activated with the reader, it is more or less what your accounts will already inform you

diabestico
09/09/2023 9:51 p.m.

Carlos1979 said:
well, I think I have found a solution when it does not make the measurements by Bluetooth a sensor.I have a Samsung with Android 11. I had always worked to erase cache after x attempts, but this time not.I will have erased the Bluetooth and Diabox cache and restarted more than 50 times and still did not measure if I was not scanning.I ended up erasing the data, then installing another version (that of February 2022).And nothing.The sensor already had 10 days and not a Bluetooth measurement.Sometimes without knowing how, the Bluetooth symbol came out on where it puts NFC, and others not, but the fact is that it never connected.The solution: I scanned a used sensor from those I have to take to the clean point, when he asked "WHETHER TO REPLACE THE SENSOR" I said yes, he put a logically exhausted sensor, and then I once again scanned the one I was wearing, without leavingDiabox or anything, I gave him again that when he asked "Whether to replace the sensor", et voul, there he is giving his measurements perfectly.All the best.

I add that I had given the "replace" another 20 times, but without changing the sensor, and it didn't work, so it is seen that the key is to scan another sensor.

Hello, just tell you that it has worked for me.He had been failing for a few days and doing your method worked at first.Thank you!!!

campanillo's profile photo
campanillo
09/11/2023 12:13 a.m.

Carlos1979 said:

Did you do it with newly installed Diabox?

diabestico
09/13/2023 10:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.