{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
@sandman
I sometimes mark me freelink over the capillary, sometimes below.
What has always happened to me, in the two and a half years that I have in this, is that the real glyc gets 0.5 taller than LibreLink, almost 10% difference.For example, the last Di 5.7 and the free told me 5.2.
I have always attributed it to the low values ​​that marks at night when pressed, that the average lower.
But when I compare with day glucometer, it goes very similar, sometimes above, sometimes below.

It is that to me, except very exceptional cases, all the sensors I have used in the last year (since I began to use them) they mark between 10-15-20 below the two glucometers with which I have been able to compare them.

I use a One Touch Verio since I debuted 4 years ago and that difference is constant with all the sensors I have used.

It is true that with the Abbott glucometer the differences are minimal with the sensors.

Regarding the glyc, you are right.The sensors mark below the real value in blood.

Coincidentally, your difference between values ​​of 0.5 is the same that came out to me last time.In my case it was 5.7 for the sensor and 6.2 in the real in the analyzes.

That is why I trust One Touch than Abbott and Diabox's glyc

The problem is that my nurse refuses to prescribe more strips for the One Touch glucometer because "I already have a sensor and I do not need."Let's see how it is explained that I use them to calibrate another app, which is what I really trust for my day -to -day treatment: D: P

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/19/2023 4:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, in my case it is precisely the opposite, the sensor always marks something above the real blood glucose value.

In the analyzes I have always had between 0'1 ~ 0'2 below what I marked LibreLink, instead with calibrated Diabox, the opposite happened, it marked me less than the real.

Clarify that in my situation it is not to press the sensor at night, because I always sleep supported from the same side and I never apply the sensor on the side that supports to sleep, I rotate in the following way, sensor on the external part of the arm of the arm of the arm of theSide that does not support, internal part of both arms just below the biceps and above the pectoral on both sides.

I stopped calibrating the diabox because I did not notice improvement in precision.

For throwing some more facts, I am something below my ideal weight, I am a fucking bone with legs, I do not know if it will have to do, my partner is always nailed to the sensors with the results of the analysis and it is also quite thin.

Of course, in the analyzes I have everything well and the latter agreed exactly the value of LibreLink with that of the analysis.
Greetings

madmax's profile photo
madmax
09/19/2023 5:29 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

@Sandman depends.I have been using the free system for 7 years and they always give me over my real value in blood.
In fact, glycos get very high in free and lower blood.The last one was 5.6 in analytics and LibreLink gave me 6.2, Diabox 5,9.

My glucometer is free, capillary, ketones and sensor reader and measure much better than LibreLink.In fact I active with reader, never with mobile and that has allowed me to use the sensors, 2 times, the full 14 days when the mobile already gave them as finished several days before.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2023 6:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sandman depends.I have been using the free system for 7 years and they always give me over my real value in blood.
In fact, glycos get very high in free and lower blood.The last one was 5.6 in analytics and LibreLink gave me 6.2, Diabox 5,9.

My glucometer is free, capillary, ketones and sensor reader and measure much better than LibreLink.In fact I active with reader, never with mobile and that has allowed me to use the sensors, 2 times, the full 14 days when the mobile already gave them as finished several days before.

I already tell you that it is curious, since even with the Abbott glucometer the values ​​are always below Diabox, which is calibrated with the other glucometer.If Diabox is in 100, it is normal for Abbott's glucometer to mark with blood pull around 75-80.

With blood tests I can not compare much because I have only done one since I use Diabox (it almost nailed the hospital glyc values), but I can affirm that the approximate glycof the Royal of the Blood Analysis of the Hospital.Now the 3 months marks me in 5.4 and I am sure that if I did the analyzes today I would not get out of 6.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/20/2023 10:45 a.m.

sandman said:
ruthbia said:
@sandman depends.I have been using the free system for 7 years and they always give me over my real value in blood.

I already tell you that it is curious, since even with the Abbott glucometer the values ​​are always below Diabox, which is calibrated with the other glucometer.If Diabox is in 100, it is normal for Abbott's glucometer to mark with blood pull around 75-80.

With blood tests I can not compare much because I have only done one since I use Diabox (it almost nailed the hospital glyc values), but I can affirm that the approximate glycof the Royal of the Blood Analysis of the Hospital.Now I marked the 3 months in 5.4 and I am sure that if I did the analyzes today I would not go from 6.

It happens to me the other way around, Diabox usually marks me lower than LibreLink.But I compare with ABBOT glycometer, it is much closer Diabox Q LibreLink

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/20/2023 11:43 a.m.

Good afternoon, I just realized that my diabox in the I-Algorithm section, where the calibrations that I have introduced to you appear, the values ​​now appear in gray.I am sure they always appeared in blue.In fact I just introduced a calibration and this does appear blue.
Why can it be?Does it happen to someone else?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/02/2023 1:32 p.m.

sandman said:
good afternoon, I just realized that my diabox in the i-algorithm section, where the calibrations that I have introduced to you appear, the values ​​now appear in gray.I am sure they always appeared in blue.In fact I just introduced a calibration and this does appear blue.

Well yes, I have half in blue and the other half in gray

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/02/2023 2:08 p.m.

I have them as always, of course I use the version of feb'23

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/02/2023 4:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good ... from where do you download the Diabox versions?

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez's profile photo
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/03/2023 11:23 a.m.

sandman said:
good afternoon, I just realized that my diabox in the i-algorithm section, where the calibrations that I have introduced to you appear, the values ​​now appear in gray.I am sure they always appeared in blue.In fact I just introduced a calibration and this does appear blue.

The values ​​that are gray are the ones you did first, the oldest.The blue are the last values ​​that you have introduced and that serve the Diabox to calibrate

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/03/2023 12:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
good ... from where you download the Diabox versions?

Diabox_2022_02_15_2_beta

This is what I have
Look for it in the group.Telegram Diabox

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/03/2023 12:49 p.m.

ricki21 said:
sandman said:
good afternoon, I just realized that my diabox in the section of i-algorithm, where the calibrations thatI have been introducing it, the values ​​now appear in gray.I am sure they always appeared in blue.In fact I just introduced a calibration and this does appear blue.

The values ​​that are gray are the ones you did first, the oldest.The blue are the last values ​​that you have introduced and that serve the Diabox to calibrate

Already, what happens is that they were all in gray, both the first and the last ones I introduced.I think I remember that before the last 3 introduced values ​​were always in blue, no matter the days that would have passed since the introduction.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/03/2023 12:57 p.m.

good ... from where you download the Diabox versions?

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2023 1:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

diabetic said:
good ... from where you download the diabox versions?

Diabox_2022_02_15_2_beta

This is what I have

That is very stable ... it is the one that goes best to me

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/03/2023 2:23 p.m.

ruthbia said:
good ... from where you download the diabox versions?

Link

From there I lowered them, but as I have seen that there are other more modern versions, that's why I asked but I can't find them

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/03/2023 2:24 p.m.

diabetic said:
good ... from where you downloadDiabox versions?

Diabox_2022_02_15_2_beta

This is what I have

That is very stable ... It is the one that goes best

Yes, I have not changed it since then

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/04/2023 10:19 p.m.

ruthbia said:
good ... wherever you downloadDiabox versions?

Link

From there I lowered them, but as I have seen that there are other more modern versions, that's why I asked but I can't find them

In the Telegram group they put the new ones, I think the last one is nothing but the truth is that I do a version, I do not change it, I continue with that of February 15, 2022.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/04/2023 10:21 p.m.

When I read that the next to Feb was ate the battery because read every 1 min, I said no.
Every 5 min like now I am doing well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/05/2023 3:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone!
In the last 3/4 sensors it is happening to me that when I scan with Diabox to start them he tells me "sensor error".In LibreLink, they don't give a problem, but Diabox detects error.Then in one/ two days it is fixed and Diabox reads well.But I don't know what to do to fix it the first days.
This happened to me once, when fixing alone I did not give importance, but now it is happening to me with all the sensors and it is a roll to have Diabox without working the first days.
Has anyone happened to you?Do you have a solution?
Thank you

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/11/2023 10:23 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It doesn't happen to me, but I have the February version.
There is a recent Android update, to see if that's why

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2023 12:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.